Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pre-Made Ponies for trade!

Dream Solstice

I have got a few ready to go Ponysonas that I made a while back, that I have no use for. I was thinking that somepony else might enjoy them, they come with already made name, cutiemarks, and stories. After these old ones go I might make some new ones! 

All I'm looking to trade is for art of my pony Dream Solstice. 

Here are the ponies waiting for homes!

Feel free to make changes to these ponies once they are yours!

Phoenix Quiver

Phoenix Quiver is a unicorn retired from the royal gaurd, he now spends his time using his magic arrows to bring justice to small towns far from Equestria's big cities.

sig-4529156.etvyuo3.png

Soaring Silver "Misty Mare"

Soaring Silver or "Misty Mare" is a quiet Pegasus pony that by night is a vigilante crimefighter. Cutiemark resembles a crystal shining a light on darkness.

sig-4529156.ROJSRqJ.png

IMAGES OF DREAM SOLSTICE

USE THESE IMAGES AS REFERENCE TO DREAM SOLSTICE, HEADSHOT SHOWS UPDATED CUTIEMARK.

sig-4529156.DOkXzPR.png

sig-4529156.bi4RemG.png

vU5JwOq.png

58OVnZH.png

(edited)

Hun, when trading ponies, here's a tip.

People don't want ponies made from the pony creator. Anyone can go and make them.

The pony creator is actually a copyrighted game to GeneralZoi. 

These are the rules posted in the description of his game. You're welcome to go check if you like.

Rules:
- Don't sell images from the game.
- Don't post the game to any other sites.
- Crediting me for your images is not required, but remember that whether you credit me or not you can't sell them.

Not meaning to be all doom and gloom but copyright is a serious thing. You can get in a lot of trouble.

Edited by Crystal Vision
  • Brohoof 2

Hun, when trading ponies, here's a tip.

People don't want ponies made from the pony creator. Anyone can go and make them.

The pony creator is actually a copyrighted game to GeneralZoi.

These are the rules posted in the description of his game. You're welcome to go check if you like.

Rules:

- Don't sell images from the game.

- Don't post the game to any other sites.

- Crediting me for your images is not required, but remember that whether you credit me or not you can't sell them.

Not meaning to be all doom and gloom but copyright is a serious thing. You can get in a lot of trouble.

The rules for this forum have yet to be disclosed by staff, so at present there is bound to be some confusion.

• Brohoof 1

Hun, when trading ponies, here's a tip. People don't want ponies made from the pony creator. Anyone can go and make them. The pony creator is actually a copyrighted game to GeneralZoi.    These are the rules posted in the description of his game. You're welcome to go check if you like.     Rules: - Don't sell images from the game. - Don't post the game to any other sites. - Crediting me for your images is not required, but remember that whether you credit me or not you can't sell them.   Not meaning to be all doom and gloom but copyright is a serious thing. You can get in a lot of trouble.

I don't think he's actually selling them, more along the lines of free to a good home sort of dealio.

Quinch has the right idea of what I'm going for, and as for people not wanting these characters because they're from the creator, these are more of concept designs for a while character not just a picture. But thanks for looking out.