Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Elemental Alicorns

twiia

(edited)

Link to RP- https://mlpforums.com/topic/152624-elemental-alicorns/#entry4542525

Long after the time of Twilight Sparkle,  there are 5 elemental alicorns, with the powers of fire/heat, water/ice, air/weather, nature, and electricity. These 5 alicorns are on the hideout from other ponies who want to kill them or steal their powers. 

RULES- 

1- obviously, all Everfree Empire rules apply here.

2- The alicorns are alicorns, but not way too OP alicorns. Their very strong magic is limited to just their element. 

3- If you are inactive for three weeks without saying why, you lose your spot in the roleplay. One week for someone playing one of the alicorns.

4- The alicorns can get stripped of their powers and/ or die. They are not your typical immortal alicorns.

5- You may have up to 1 alicorn and 2 other ponies.

Alicorns are first come first serve. Other ponies like your OCs can be submitted at any time. Alicorns can only levitate/telekinesis, teleport, and use their specific elemental magic. Elemental magic and the standard telekinesis can be used without limits, but teleportation consumes some energy. The Alicorns can have more spells if they used to be unicorns. The Alicorns aren't that great at flying, unless they used to be pegasi. The Alicorns aren't very strong, unless they used to be earth ponies. None of them were alicorns to begin with, and their alicorn ascension occurs around the time they obtain their cutie mark.

Fire/Heat- Magmosor https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/magmosor-r9545

Water/Ice- Amarok Ikuchi

Name- Amarok Ikuchi (Mythilogical creatures)

Make and model- Male Alicorn
Appearance- Amarok is a tall and slim Stallion, his fur coat of pure white with a silver sheen. His mane and tail are lengthy, straight and black with blue sheen, which he keeps swept and flowing back. His hooves are made from and indestructible black frost. His eyes are Steel blue with midnight blue striations. A white frosty mist constantly flows from his body as long as he chooses not to conceal it. The feathers of his wings are made of long, flattened shards of ice. His connection to water is not physically apparent until rapid movements are achieved such as a quick speeds will pull water from his coat, a quick stop with send forth a burst of water, and flapping his wings will splash water. The reason why his water is not apparent is because all water generated is quickly frozen in order to maintain his solid body components such as bones, fur, feathers, teeth and hooves.
Bio- Amarok was once Cold Ghost, a unicorn developing his magic in the small town of Cyrene falls. However, he lived a long portion of his life without any cutie mark. He decided in order to obtain it, he should embark on a spiritual quest, which led him to a river in the mountains. During this quest, he learned many frost and water based spells, and taught himself bit by bit, the practical knowledge of survival. What seemed like weeks for him, was years to the outside world. He became solitude, and this attracted the attention of the Wendigo, whom quickly attacked him. In this confrontation, he fell into the river, where the wendigo tried to follow him, but only froze him within it. With his will to live, and him already saturating his body with frost and water magic, his body and spirit was infused and graced by the will of ice and water. He climbed from the frozen body of water without so much as marring the ice, completely transformed. At this point, he realized he had nothing left to return to as he was, and so decided it was his lot to travel until he found where he truly belonged.
Cutie Mark- A shard of ice, with cracks which water flows out.
Personality- Amarok is a quiet, and somewhat serious type. He has lost all but the basic social skills, and would rather look deeply inwards than outwards. With that said, he is highly resilient, and hard to trust, not because of his worry of deception, but his lack of confidence in the competence of others. He trusts only himself to do things correctly, and vehemently keeps his guard up against others.

Air/Weather- Copper Strikes https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/copper-strikes-r367

Nature- Petal https://mlpforums.co...s/_/petal-r9536 

Electricity- Light https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/light-star-revised-r9576

Please provide a link to a roleplay character sheet in the character database. Once there are 5 members/characters, I will start the roleplay page.

The alicorns' goal is to team up to use a difficult spell to protect their lives and gain control of equestria. If an alicorn dies, another pony becomes an elemental alicorn of the same element and has to hide/ find the others. Nopony knows this spell or can do it, the mystery is unraveled by certain elemental 'keys' that are also difficult to obtain.

The RP will be done when either all of the alicorns die or are stripped of their magic or if they cast the mystery spell and succeed.

Edited by Fire Twii

(edited)

2- The alicorns are alicorns, but not way too OP alicorns. Their very strong magic is limited to just their element.

Pretty much like with the canon Alicorns.

If an alicorn dies, another pony becomes an elemental alicorn of the same element and has to hide/ find the others.

Speaking of which, can the dead one still serve as something of a "Force Ghost" and mentor his/her successor?

Obviously, the dead one would now be limited in order to keep the death meaningful (remember? Obi-Wan: "I cannot interfere"), though.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much like with the canon Alicorns.

Speaking of which, can the dead one still serve as something of a "Force Ghost" and mentor his/her successor?

Obviously, the dead one would now be limited in order to keep the death meaningful (remember? Obi-Wan: "I cannot interfere"), though.

The dead alicorns are basically mentors to their successors.

Does a super pony count?  As in, one that becomes a pseudo-alicorn, meaning like an alicorn, but can only hold the power for a limited time?  Because either way, I would like to submit my OC, Copper Strikes, as the Air/Weather alicorn.  Link is right here.

Also, do we fight the ponies trying to steal our powers?

Does a super pony count?  As in, one that becomes a pseudo-alicorn, meaning like an alicorn, but can only hold the power for a limited time?  Because either way, I would like to submit my OC, Copper Strikes, as the Air/Weather alicorn.  Link is right here.

Also, do we fight the ponies trying to steal our powers?

They have the power, unless it gets stolen. And yes, you do fight ponies trying to steal your power or kill you. 

Copper Strikes accepted, as either an alicorn or alicorn hunter, you choose

@

I kinda said as an alicorn.  Didn't you read it?

yeah I read it. I'll go update the first post now.

May I take place as water/ice

Sure, can you please send character link? until then, character is on hold, so no one else can claim for now.

Appearance- Amarok is a tall and slim Stallion, his fur coat of pure white with a silver sheen. His mane and tail are lengthy, straight and black with blue sheen, which he keeps swept and flowing back. His hooves are made from and indestructible black frost. His eyes are Steel blue with midnight blue striations. A white frosty mist constantly flows from his body as long as he chooses not to conceal it. The feathers of his wings are made of long, flattened shards of ice. His connection to water is not physically apparent until rapid movements are achieved such as a quick speeds will pull water from his coat, a quick stop with send forth a burst of water, and flapping his wings will splash water. The reason why his water is not apparent is because all water generated is quickly frozen in order to maintain his solid body components such as bones, fur, feathers, teeth and hooves.

Bio- Amarok was once Cold Ghost, a unicorn developing his magic in the small town of Cyrene falls. However, he lived a long portion of his life without any cutie mark. He decided in order to obtain it, he should embark on a spiritual quest, which led him to a river in the mountains. During this quest, he learned many frost and water based spells, and taught himself bit by bit, the practical knowledge of survival. What seemed like weeks for him, was years to the outside world. He became solitude, and this attracted the attention of the Wendigo, whom quickly attacked him. In this confrontation, he fell into the river, where the wendigo tried to follow him, but only froze him within it. With his will to live, and him already saturating his body with frost and water magic, his body and spirit was infused and graced by the will of ice and water. He climbed from the frozen body of water without so much as marring the ice, completely transformed. At this point, he realized he had nothing left to return to as he was, and so decided it was his lot to travel until he found where he truly belonged.

Personality- Amarok is a quiet, and somewhat serious type. He has lost all but the basic social skills, and would rather look deeply inwards than outwards. With that said, he is highly resilient, and hard to trust, not because of his worry of deception, but his lack of confidence in the competence of others. He trusts only himself to do things correctly, and vehemently keeps his guard up against others.

• Brohoof 1

Added. I put a spoiler on it because of length... 

Can you please post a little more? Since you're playing the nature alicorn, if you are off for a week then your spot gets taken away... Sorry

@@Colenso Rivers

I'm pretty sure making an oval by use of heat magic isn't hard. Then to heat up certain parts while you make other parts reflect the heat that would otherwise transfer to them? Thats harder I'd say, but we're talking about someone who can create plasma and control its movement by manipulating its heat and can force it to not heat up certain areas. I'm sure thats way harder than creating that little egg right there even with the design he made on it since thats only him showing his artistic side (But who knows how many times he had to re-do the design on the egg? I'm not saying he didn't need to redo a lot afterall)

And I understand that you could probably question why he knows so much about his power. But then again he talks to fire, he talks to something that gives out heat. Through a similiar process to what he uses, it would probably be able to talk to him about it.

@@rolle,

More concerned about the amount of water of a cave in the mountains, but moreso how they would condense it into a puddle. The only reason why Amarok can do it is his link with water, but doing it means you must sense the infinitesimally small and infinitely numerous and manipulate it all around, since water in the air is microscopic if it's not fog or mist.

@@Colenso Rivers

Yea, I see how that can be quite confusing... I could rewrite it so he takes it from the cloud or perhaps snow outside on the mountain top.

But to answer the condensation, he has three alternatives which would make sense with his ability. 1) cooling the whole room down to condense everything           2) being able to detect heat, actively or passively is up to argument. 3) Randomly cooling down places in the cave to make the rain condense and then use air currents caused by heating up air to move it.

There are probably more but these are the three I deem most plausible happening... The last one is less likely to actually succeed than the others though... And the most realistic one is probably the 2nd one... Yea.