Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Speculation: Channglings invade the Crystal Empire

PuppyKit

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this might be a thing for this season's finally. After that glimpse we got of one in the background of the Season opener I'm eagerly hoping it was foreshadowing of the Channglings return. We know they are making new allies such as the dragons and the Griffins so is it possible this is building up to another Changeling Invasion where these races help the ponies? Do they have something to do with the newest Princess or maybe want her for themselves?

(edited)

Well, that didn't exactly looks like a Changling to me (even with zoomed/enhanced pics). Unless it was one wearing a funny outfit.

Personaly, I think it's Equestria's greatets (but unknown) villain...THE SPECK!​ (you'll never have any idea he's there until it's far too late)

Edited by Jangocoolguy

(edited)

Well this does look an awful lot like a changeling to me.  I am really hoping that we get to see the return of Queen Chrysalis and the changelings this season by the finale.maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by cmarston1

I'm really tired of arguing about if that "black speck" is a changeling or not. I can see it is a changeling. If you can't then that's your problem. *shrugs* Watch this video for a better look. Keep in mind the colors and flight pattern of the "UFO".

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this might be a thing for this season's finally. After that glimpse we got of one in the background of the Season opener I'm eagerly hoping it was foreshadowing of the Channglings return. We know they are making new allies such as the dragons and the Griffins so is it possible this is building up to another Changeling Invasion where these races help the ponies? Do they have something to do with the newest Princess or maybe want her for themselves?

I never heard anything about the Changelings pairing up with the dragons and griffins. Where did you see or read that? I personally feel that the writers have hinted in casual ways that the Changelings are regrouping. You have to remember that enough time has passed for them to regroup, divide, and conquer. I can see Chrysalis going to the Crystal Empire to try to get revenge on Cadence and Shining Armor by kidnapping Flurryheart. If not that, then Flurryheart is definitely going to be one of the main focuses in the invasion (if there is one).

(edited)

Makes sense. What better way for Chrysalis to get revenge on Cadence and Shining Armor than to kidnap their daughter? Granted she'll have to angry parents and one angry aunt coming after her, naturally. And an army from the Crystal Empire, while we're at it.

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

Plus, I feel like Chrysalis would not only want to kidnap Flurryheart to get revenge on her parents but to feed off the love the Crystal Empire has for Flurryheart. Think of it this way, Flurryheart is the product of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor's love for one another, literally and figuratively. I personally believe it is because of their strong love for one another, that Flurryheart was born an Alicorn. Name one reason why Chrysalis wouldn't want to kidnap Flurryheart or an Alicorn for that matter? That's because there isn't one.