Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Dragon OC looking for RP

Flearia Dragondanser

Hia pplz!

I want to se if anyone is interested to let my oc Walleria join any kind of RP's.

Some quick info.

As a dragon, she got quite the bit of ego, proud with selflove. Making her state herself as majestic and tend to show of her form.

She is physicaly strong as any dragon. yet she is polite and playfull while extremly currious to new things! She can also be quite michivious and can stir up trouble. mostly for herself and her guardian.

She is all from 9 years. 1/3 head smaller then a filly. getting settled in ponyville, OR around 18. getting her jobb as a Weather controller. Being slightly bigger then a normal mare. OR 23. begining of adulthood and as tall as big mac.

Link in my sign and here too.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/walleria-r9132

Open for most SoL. Adventure.

NOT open for being hunted like pray or likewise dark/gore tales!

• 1 month later...

Alright, well personally, if we could keep this to a One on One, it would make things easier for me, since I tend to have better focus when only talking to one person at a time. I'm fine either way though. What kind of race would you like me to be? I currently only have a human character lol, but I'll go anything you want. We could set up a plot of some sort, but hey, whatever you want to do, I'm game.