Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

(edited)

This all looks like Halo to me. I never got into CoD, I will say that World at War was good, but I have to say Halo is better in my opinion.

I know I know but it is nothing lie halo it is only 13 years in the future as halo is like 300 don't get me wrong I LOVE! halo but this game is not it.

edit:

WHOO 300th post!

Edited by FALCON PUNCH

Seeing as how Black Ops II comes out in less than 3 weeks, I'll just post whatever to pass the time. Here's this tiny little trailer which is basically a 3D-gaming ad.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yY32yReMiFc

Yay! Something for my non-3D computer monitor

-YouTube anon.

Anyway I'm exited to get my hands on this title mainly for the single-player campaign and see for myself what Treyarch promised on the whole "non-linear" mechanics that they've added. Props to them for trying to mix it up. Call me old school but ever since a kid I'd always preferred the single player compared to MP.

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Something for my non-3D computer monitor

-YouTube anon.

Anyway I'm exited to get my hands on this title mainly for the single-player campaign and see for myself what Treyarch promised on the whole "non-linear" mechanics that they've added. Props to them for trying to mix it up. Call me old school but ever since a kid I'd always preferred the single player compared to MP.

These are my thoughts exactly it seems that a lot of people skip the campaign and go straight for multi. i really want to see the way the story line works and what is going on with the strike missions that they have added into the game during the campaign.

now don't get me wrong im excited to see what they do with multi but i want to play the story first.

These are my thoughts exactly it seems that a lot of people skip the campaign and go straight for multi. i really want to see the way the story line works and what is going on with the strike missions that they have added into the game during the campaign.

now don't get me wrong im excited to see what they do with multi but i want to play the story first.

I usually go for Multiplayer first, like almost everyone else :P, but this is the first game where I might try out campaign within the first week because it seems really interesting. MIGHT try it out the first week ;).

• Brohoof 1

I usually go for Multiplayer first, like almost everyone else :P, but this is the first game where I might try out campaign within the first week because it seems really interesting. MIGHT try it out the first week ;).

Just like medal of honor warfighter for me on the 25th (dunno if it came out earlier for you) I just wanted to try out the campaign first I did about 6 missions then went to the multiplayer but I have got 200 gamer score in just a couple of hours that was wired.

But it is a good game to pass the between the bigger title games like Halo 4, BO2 and FarCry3

So, I just pre-ordered Black Ops II for le Xbox.

Dunno if anybody is up for some online, but if so maybe we could organise a big ass brony party on it? Should be tons of fun.

I would love to do that try out the game-modes with some bronys!

But may I suggest doing it like a day after the game comes out since some people may want to play the campaign etc. (just a suggestion though!) btw my GT is: Da chjfe

I would love to do that try out the game-modes with some bronys! But may I suggest doing it like a day after the game comes out since some people may want to play the campaign etc. (just a suggestion though!) btw my GT is: Da chjfe

Ah yeah, good point. Alrighty then! I'll sling you an invite the next time I find myself on the Xbox, my GT is Skoogles. Hopefully we'll have a sizable group by the 13th. Don't know about anybody else but I'll be getting Nuketown 2025 on account of pre-ordering, so yeah, that's a thing.
  • Brohoof 1

Ah yeah, good point. Alrighty then! I'll sling you an invite the next time I find myself on the Xbox, my GT is Skoogles. Hopefully we'll have a sizable group by the 13th. Don't know about anybody else but I'll be getting Nuketown 2025 on account of pre-ordering, so yeah, that's a thing.

yeah I think the pre-order nuketown 2025 map would be a good idea to play with a group since people know what it is like.

Do you play any other games on the xbox?

I already pre-ordered Black ops 2.I got a poster if you pre-order.I'm going to see how good the game really is.I dont get why so many people hate it.We havent played the game yet.

Ahh :3

This world needs more people like you.

I agree with you why do people hate is so much if no one has played it yet. Well I did play it at EuroGamer and I really liked it!

And it was pretty cool they gave you a free poster If you played the game!

• Brohoof 2

yeah I think the pre-order nuketown 2025 map would be a good idea to play with a group since people know what it is like. Do you play any other games on the xbox?

Yes, as a matter of fact. Right now I'm kind of reserved to MW3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 3 (though I haven't played Reach or Mass Effect 3 in ages) and FIFA 13. Come Christmas I'll have more though. Halo 4, Farcry 3, Resident Evil 6, and also Skate 3 and Burnout Paradise, old though they may be.
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, as a matter of fact. Right now I'm kind of reserved to MW3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 3 (though I haven't played Reach or Mass Effect 3 in ages) and FIFA 13. Come Christmas I'll have more though. Halo 4, Farcry 3, Resident Evil 6, and also Skate 3 and Burnout Paradise, old though they may be.

/) FarCry3 looks brilliant I pre-ordered the limited edition has a bobble head of Vass :P

But when you get it we have to play the co-op it looks very good + there is lots of team work involved and I like games like that.

• Brohoof 1

/) FarCry3 looks brilliant I pre-ordered the limited edition has a bobble head of Vass :P

But when you get it we have to play the co-op it looks very good + there is lots of team work involved and I like games like that.

/)*( Yeah, it does look pretty awesome, I've got the Insane Edition coming to me on Christmas. I've never played a Far Cry game before though, so my skills may be a bit lackluster :L ...Wait, wasn't this thread about Black Ops..? lol
  • Brohoof 1

/)*( Yeah, it does look pretty awesome, I've got the Insane Edition coming to me on Christmas. I've never played a Far Cry game before though, so my skills may be a bit lackluster :L ...Wait, wasn't this thread about Black Ops..? lol

Ha Ha its easy to get off track but yeah I meant I was getting the insane edition the bobble head looks so freaking awesome. And I have only played the 1st farcry It was ok but the 3rd one look much better.

Ooh looks like Black Ops 2 gets it's own Live-Action trailer after all. It's short, sweet and full of celebs! (Well I mean excluding Tony Stark of course) hahahaha

"There's a soldier in all of us"

Damn, you do good Treyarch!

• Brohoof 3

Ooh looks like Black Ops 2 gets it's own Live-Action trailer after all. It's short, sweet and full of celebs! (Well I mean excluding Tony Stark of course) hahahaha

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wIZp_E2CxQ&feature=g-all-u

"There's a soldier in all of us"

Damn, you do good Treyarch!

Dammit, I was gonna post that just now :P.

I totally didn't expect iJustine and Robert Downey Jr. to be in it :o. I was even surprised when FPSRussia appeared. The guy is a gun addict, but, still, I didn't expect that cameo :P.

• Brohoof 2

So, I just pre-ordered Black Ops II for le Xbox.

Dunno if anybody is up for some online, but if so maybe we could organise a big ass brony party on it? Should be tons of fun.

I'm planning to pre-order it, and that'll be fun. I recently got back into Black Ops multiplayer. That first 10 levels where you have nothing unlocked are the worst. I stopped playing it before halfway through that hump. But I went up a few levels, and it got a lot more fun.
  • Brohoof 1

I guess they really are just gonna keep milking the same formula every year, instead of taking longer than a year and maybe putting some effort in. Jeez people. Why are you buying Modern Warfare 2 again? IT'S THE SAME DAMN GAME JUST A BIT FLASHIER.

Edited by Sepia-chan

I guess they really are just gonna keep milking the same formula every year, instead of taking longer than a year and maybe putting some effort in. Jeez people. Why are you buying Modern Warfare 2 again? IT'S THE SAME DAMN GAME JUST A BIT FLASHIER.

I knew you were gonna talk shit when I saw you on a CoD thread. We're buying Black Ops II because some of us want to. Deal with it. It's our own decisions, stop making us sound stupid for doing so.

Now we can include magic to that :o.

Turns out the "magic" thingy you can enable/disable in Zombies are just mystery boxes, perk machines, etc :mellow:. Still, they got me there for a second.

Alright, just 2 more weeks for those guys who are the tiniest bit excited about it. Just be prepared for long ass lines if you're going for the midnight release. Thankfully, I pre-ordered mine, so I can just pick it up from GameStop after school :).

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 2

I knew you were gonna talk shit when I saw you on a CoD thread. We're buying Black Ops II because some of us want to. Deal with it. It's our own decisions, stop making us sound stupid for doing so.

Never said you were stupid, I was just wondering why in the world someone would buy the same game over and over. I just wanted to maybe see why you all are buying, then I might stop and consider that.

Never said you were stupid, I was just wondering why in the world someone would buy the same game over and over. I just wanted to maybe see why you all are buying, then I might stop and consider that.

I'm buying because it looks fun for me. I had tons of fun on MW3 before I started to REALLY notice the bullshit somewhere in January or February. In about 3-4 months of playing it I had over 10 days total playtime on MW3. Considering how I barely play it anymore, that's a lot for 3-4 months. Hell, most of it was in November/December. If BOII ends up like MW3, hey, I atleast will probably have massive fun and a lot of playtime before it starts to annoy me.

I'm buying because it looks fun for me. I had tons of fun on MW3 before I started to REALLY notice the bullshit somewhere in January or February. In about 3-4 months of playing it I had over 10 days total playtime on MW3. Considering how I barely play it anymore, that's a lot for 3-4 months. Hell, most of it was in November/December. If BOII ends up like MW3, hey, I atleast will probably have massive fun and a lot of playtime before it starts to annoy me.

Huh. I see. So you play it until it becomes boring or such?

And let's be frank; I don't hate all of Call of Duty. WaW/BO's Zombies was extremely fun, and so was Spec Ops on MW2, but the obsession with the multiplayer is something I can't grasp, especially since it's by far the most played thing in every CoD. But oh well. I'll probably rent BO2 and just play Zombies. I'll try the multiplayer, but it'll probably be as annoyingly frustrating as MW3's, but oh well.