Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

It's not about how much you play it's about what you play, playing only one overhyped mainstream series such as Call of Duty makes you a casual gamer.

I am not over hyped I am just exited for a game to take a new direction. And it is not my favorite game. And I don't play it all the time occasionally.
  • Brohoof 1

That's by your definition, and it's quite a messed up one. What about a gamer who plays constantly but plays pretty much solely CoD, huh? I'd say he's a hardcore gamer.

I can't stop laughing, thank you, you just made my day. Thanks for giving me a good laugh today from 2 overly obsessed casual gamers.

That's by your definition, and it's quite a messed up one. What about a gamer who plays constantly but plays pretty much solely CoD, huh? I'd say he's a hardcore gamer.

Yay! Someone called me a hardcore gamer and is sticking up for me! But seriously a casual gamer is someone who plays games casually it is pretty obvious.
  • Brohoof 1

Yay! Someone called me a hardcore gamer and is sticking up for me! But seriously a casual gamer is someone who plays games casually it is pretty obvious.

Alright guys, lets all calm down now, I've had enough of a laugh today, lets just forget about this and you 2 casuals can talk about your casualness.

I can't stop laughing, thank you, you just made my day. Thanks for giving me a good laugh today from 2 overly obsessed casual gamers.

I don't even know what the hell is wrong with you. Hell, I ain't a fanboy. CoD has a ton of problems that I'm well aware of. Want me to list them?

CoD4:

-Martrydom

-Last Stand

-I guess hackers

WaW:

-Martrydom

-Second Chance

-MP40 + Juggernaut combo

-Hackers

MW2:

-Deathstreaks

-Overpowered explosive weapons (Grenades don't count)

-Commando

-Hackers

-Last Stand

Black Ops I:

-Ghost overusage

-Camping problems

-FAMAS overusage

-AK74u + Rapid Fire combo

-Second Chance

-You could say the RC-XD

MW3:

-Bad mads

-Terrible maps

-Assassin overusage

-Camping problems

-MP7 and ACR overusage (For most people)

-Deathstreaks

All:

-Overload of squeekers or gamers who just act like dicks. There are a lot of good people on CoD, but the bad side unfortunately really does stand out.

I don't even know what the hell is wrong with you. Hell, I ain't a fanboy. CoD has a ton of problems that I'm well aware of. Want me to list them?

CoD4:

-Martrydom

-Last Stand

-I guess hackers

WaW:

-Martrydom

-Second Chance

-MP40 + Juggernaut combo

-Hackers

MW2:

-Deathstreaks

-Overpowered explosive weapons (Grenades don't count)

-Commando

-Hackers

-Last Stand

Black Ops I:

-Ghost overusage

-Camping problems

-FAMAS overusage

-AK74u + Rapid Fire combo

-Second Chance

-You could say the RC-XD

MW3:

-Bad mads

-Terrible maps

-Assassin overusage

-Camping problems

-MP7 and ACR overusage (For most people)

-Deathstreaks

All:

-Overload of squeekers or gamers who just act like dicks. There are a lot of good people on CoD, but the bad side unfortunately really does stand out.

Now now, I already said this above, lets just go on about our business and forget about this now. We've filled up 2 pages with arguing and lets all just forgive eachother now and be normal.

Damn we had a real nigga moment here.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Alright guys, lets all calm down now, I've had enough of a laugh today, lets just forget about this and you 2 casuals can talk about your casualness.

Ok I can only see 1 side of a argument. why don't we just stop this stop posting to me and I will stop posting to you Ok you get what that mean if you do good!

Now now, I already said this above, lets just go on about our business and forget about this now. We've filled up 2 pages with arguing and lets all just forgive eachother now and be normal.

Damn we had a real nigga moment here.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

If I could I would shake your hand! Lets wrap up this terrible argument and accept that we like and dislike a game for its quality's.

And yes that was a big ass [racism 1] moment

Edited by FALCON PUNCH

Ok I can only see 1 side of a argument. why don't we just stop this stop posting to me and I will stop posting to you Ok you get what that mean if you do good!

''Now les' put da guns away and go on about our business.'' *moderators show up* ''Freeze!'' *shot with bans*

Nigga moments can happen anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

''Now les' put da guns away and go on about our business.'' *moderators show up* ''Freeze!'' *shot with bans*

Nigga moments can happen anywhere.

Ha Ha! sorry about that last post I didn't see your latest post. Yeah sorry about the argument but glad it is over 2 pages of this stuff it alot!

People are still using the phrase "casual" as an insult? You guys do know that using that phrase in that context has always boiled down to "Haha, you have a life outside of video games, and that's somehow bad," right?

Edited by ItStartsAtDusK
  • Brohoof 1

People are still using the phrase "casual" as an insult? You guys do know that using that phrase in that context has always boiled down to "Haha, you have a life outside of video games, and that's somehow bad," right?

Well me and spas-ticShotty were being called casual gamers and I have to admit I spend way too much time on video games to be "casual". But long story short big argument about BO2 and it has finished now.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, so you've got to be forced to pick a perk to not be auto-camped? So they're restricting from the get-go? I dunno man... Also, if they're just removing broken stuff then just adding it again... Why would they stop this pattern? I think it's quite redundant but, again, we'll see how this all plays.

Well that is not the only thing those perks do by far. Ninja makes it so that sentries can't see you, and you move completely silently. When you think about the people that have those gaming headsets that rely on hearing footsteps, it's a very good perk to have. Assassin also makes you undectable to everything besides air support and sentries, and the pro makes it so that radar jammers and EMP's don't effect you. So using those perks isn't really limiting you.

Yeah everyone just ignore that argument above (on pages 19 and 18) it was unnecessary and a waste of time and it is finished now OVER I SAY!

Oh, if that was directed at me, I'm sorry. I just responded in my notifications list and didn't realize that argument was dead and buried.

Oh, if that was directed at me, I'm sorry. I just responded in my notifications list and didn't realize that argument was dead and buried.

Oh no it was not directed at you at all just notifying anyone who is confused of wondering about the argument. Just in case if someone start you know adding more to it.

Im sorry if i sound like a fanboy but:

to all the haters why the Hay dose it matter to you if we buy Cod or not it is our personal choice maybe we happen to like the series. So what if we get the same game it is our money not yours so if you would all just stop complaining about the fan base that would be nice. there will always be haters no matter if it is COD, Halo, Or BF.

I would also like to tell you that no one takes your complaining serious, its not as if your ramblings will change our minds about the game

• Brohoof 1

Since there's only 2 weeks left, might as well post some random stuff related to BOII. I found this vid while looking for BOII vids. Apparently, it may be a soundtrack in the game, since it's made by Cliff Lin, who made the "Ultraviolence" track which is was the main song for the reveal BOII trailer. Plus, this track is called "Knife in a Gunfight" and, TBH, this is something that CoD's good at, especially in MW2 with Commando -_-. Still, I like this track, if it's even gonna be in the game (I think it will).

• Brohoof 1

Ugh. The only possible reason this game is standing is because they brain-wash people with their preview (later to revile a shit game). I have nothing against the game, but the millions on little kids who buy it, even though it a rated M game, and annoy the hell out of everyone by just talking and the way they play. The only reason I'm getting it is because of the zombie mode. Other than that, Call of Duty can burn to the ground.

Have a nice day.

Are you guys serious? I guess there's no convincing you casuals about anything, you'll still waste your money on this shitty game. I was trying to help you, help you not to waste your money on this and maybe get you to buy something you'll actually enjoy and not bitch about 3 months after its released.

...And then there was the casual hater.

I love the Call of Duty games and I've never complained that any of them are bad 3 months later as you say. Infact I've never thought anything about them is bad. I think the games are really good, not because of the "work" that's put behind them, because I am aware of that they are made for the money. I don't give a shit if they are. As long as I think the games are fun to play, I'll play them and buy them. I paid over $100 for a special verision of MW3 and so am I going to do with Black Ops 2 when it is released. Why? Because I think it's worth spending your money on something you like very much.

I'd much rather pay $100 dollars for a game I love than spending $60 on a game I don't like to play. I don't give a shit if every single thing with them are better. Graphics, stories, whatever.

Space Invaders is one of my favorite games ever. If I had to pay $100 dollars to be able to play it, I'd do it.

If you really want to help people, which I doubt you actually do, try let them figure out how "bad" the games are themselves and how "supid" they are buying them every year. And with "them" I don't mean people like me. Because I am one of those who never complains about the CoD games, because I like every single one of them. I don't understand why the people who complain about the games still buys the next one, because it's obviously going to be very similar. Which is a thing I like. I don't want the Call of Duty games to change, I like them just as they are. Make new maps, weapons and features and I'd buy it no matter how similar the graphics and gameplay is to the previous games.

So, point of my reply is, if you want to help, ignore it. Because most people are going to get pissed on you anyways. As I am quite sure you already know. Which makes me think that you just want us to start arguing with you. And in which case it makes you a casual hater.

And this ladies and gentlemen was a long and unnecessary arguing text about a video game series.

• Brohoof 2

...And then there was the casual hater.

I love the Call of Duty games and I've never complained that any of them are bad 3 months later as you say. Infact I've never thought anything about them is bad. I think the games are really good, not because of the "work" that's put behind them, because I am aware of that they are made for the money. I don't give a shit if they are. As long as I think the games are fun to play, I'll play them and buy them. I paid over $100 for a special verision of MW3 and so am I going to do with Black Ops 2 when it is released. Why? Because I think it's worth spending your money on something you like very much.

I'd much rather pay $100 dollars for a game I love than spending $60 on a game I don't like to play. I don't give a shit if every single thing with them are better. Graphics, stories, whatever.

Space Invaders is one of my favorite games ever. If I had to pay $100 dollars to be able to play it, I'd do it.

If you really want to help people, which I doubt you actually do, try let them figure out how "bad" the games are themselves and how "supid" they are buying them every year. And with "them" I don't mean people like me. Because I am one of those who never complains about the CoD games, because I like every single one of them. I don't understand why the people who complain about the games still buys the next one, because it's obviously going to be very similar. Which is a thing I like. I don't want the Call of Duty games to change, I like them just as they are. Make new maps, weapons and features and I'd buy it no matter how similar the graphics and gameplay is to the previous games.

So, point of my reply is, if you want to help, ignore it. Because most people are going to get pissed on you anyways. As I am quite sure you already know. Which makes me think that you just want us to start arguing with you. And in which case it makes you a casual hater.

And this ladies and gentlemen was a long and unnecessary arguing text about a video game series.

I didn't really mean to be hurtful, so sorry if you felt insulted, I myself might even buy it just because I loved BO1 zombies, I hated all the Modern Warfare games though with a deep passion. But don't you WANT them to innovate? Don't you want them to be able to make a new engine to get better physics/graphics and so they can actually make the game BETTER? I mean, everyone probably wants that but you said you didn't want it to change.

*sigh* Fine, as much as I hate to admit it, I absolutely loved Black Ops 1, so I will infact be buying Black Ops 2 at some point. I HAD TO ADMIT IT!

@,

Of course I'd like to see better graphics and a new engine. But I don't really care if they don't do it (though I am pretty sure the next CoD will have a new engine since it will be for the next gen consoles). As I said, as long as I think the games are fun I don't care about those things. 5 More CoDs with the same engine and graphics and I'm probably tired of it. But as for now, I like it.

I'm a bigger fan of the Modern Warfare games than I am a fan of the Black Ops games, but I love Zombies more than I love anything else, so that's the biggest reason why I'm getting Black Ops 2.

I just play the Call of Duty games because I think they're a fun way to pass the time. Also, I've found myself mic spamming TF2 style a lot more, and I've gotten friend requests from doing so. Yes, I know about all of its flaws, especially in MW3 (FMG9 Akimbo, PP90M1, MP7, Rapid Fire, Type 95). But, I look past the flaws and just enjoy the games, and when there's a squeaker, I usually mute him, or start mic spamming him. I've just always enjoyed the series, because I look past the problems, and I'll be getting Black Ops II.

Found this leaked image of the Zombies start menu screen. Looks like outer space or something like that, but whateverm it looks pretty cool even though it was taken right off a screen.

Posted Image

Also, I found a link to the Amazon page for Black Ops II's official soundtrack. The full relese comes out alongside the game, on November 13, but you can preview them just to get a hint of the music, if you're into it like I am.

Call of Duty is by far being milked by Activision, but I have been doing the every other year approach. I did not get COD4, I got WaW. I did not get MW2, I got Black Ops. I did not get MW3, I am getting BO2. The COD games are very fun and that is very difficult to deny. I am very much looking forward to BO2. I pre-ordered my copy last night. Cannot wait! I am just not fond of buying a game from a series every friggin' year.

If anypony wants to play, add me on Xbox Live: Killmanx333 :D

Edited by Killman