Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey There

SpeedForceDashie

(edited)

Hey Everybody,

I've been into the show for years, ever since season 1 actually. I've sat back and watched the characters and the community grow online but I never personally got involved with it. Now I'm here to change that, and hopefully I make a few friends too.

I'm into quite a bit of things outside of the show. I enjoy cartons in general but MLP is definitely near the top of the list. I also love reading, writing, and drawing. I read a lot of fiction, and I love to create my own characters and stories as well. Video games are also something I really enjoy. I started with the Nintendo 64 when I was younger and I could never give them up. Those are my basic interests, but realistically I find fun in everything that I do and I'm always looking for new experiences in life.

Edited by SpeedForceDashie
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there SpeedForceDashie, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums!!!! So glad to see another new member on the forums! Message me if you need anything (that is not role-play related).  :D

Also, you don't have a favorite mane 6? That is a first. Cool!

• Brohoof 3

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4552965.sig-4550146.sig-4548650.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 3

Thank you guys, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here

Welcome to the forums!!!! So glad to see another new member on the forums! Message me if you need anything (that is not role-play related).   :D

Also, you don't have a favorite mane 6? That is a first. Cool!

Nope, don't have a favorite out of the Mane 6, although there are 3 of them that I like a bit more than the others  :please:

• Brohoof 2

Hey @SpeedForceDashie! Welcome welcome!

I joined up around when season 2 was airing I think myself, but didn't find my way here until a good while later. :grin: Wound up hanging around image sites and Fimfiction instead, haha. Either way, I hope you enjoy sticking around and exploring this place a little, now that you decided to join up~

Also, I'm curious to see what you do with writing/drawing. :fluttershy: I love both, but only really put time into the latter myself, haha. Do share sometime, yeah?

• Brohoof 1

Hey @SpeedForceDashie! Welcome welcome!

I joined up around when season 2 was airing I think myself, but didn't find my way here until a good while later. :grin: Wound up hanging around image sites and Fimfiction instead, haha. Either way, I hope you enjoy sticking around and exploring this place a little, now that you decided to join up~

Also, I'm curious to see what you do with writing/drawing. :fluttershy: I love both, but only really put time into the latter myself, haha. Do share sometime, yeah?

For sure, I'll have to find some stuff to share.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4562804.sig-4559732.sig-4557882.cool

SpeedForceDashie welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.     :twi: 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

Looking for friends? Wait a minute and they will find you. =3

Have fun and welcome to the herd! (=

• Brohoof 1