Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Musicians Dream

Love Doctor Blaze

Bella was still amazed by the recording room. If he could buy that from prize money he sure must have won a lot of contests. In her head she made a little notition to particupate in contests more often.

Then Mikkel summed up the games he got. "Mario games are awesome!" Bella said happily. Normaly she would want to play a shooting game against a boy to totaly whipe them out, because she is quite good with shooters. But today she was a bit tired after she event so a more slow paced, happy colored game would be a wiser choice.

Milkkel nodded "Alright. The wii is in the next room, can you start the game and stuff for me? I'm making a quick dinner" Called Mikkel out from the kitchen. It was a super simple dinner. He just fried some small pieces of meet on a frying pan, and quicly warmed some dürum bread in the oven.

Milkkel nodded "Alright. The wii is in the next room, can you start the game and stuff for me? I'm making a quick dinner" Called Mikkel out from the kitchen. It was a super simple dinner. He just fried some small pieces of meet on a frying pan, and quicly warmed some dürum bread in the oven.

Bella nodded when Mikkel asked her to start up the game. She walked into the next room and looked where the wii was, it wasn't hard to find since it was close to the TV. She was still a bit uncomfortable to be in a house that wasn't hers and to do things there. She couldn't even remember the last time she had visited someone. She started up the wii, she was actually surprised that he still had one, these days everyone played on the wii U or the Xbox or a playstation. Bella didn't really understand why, the wii was such a fun game console.

When it was ready to play she walked back to the kitchen. She looked what he was cooking and felt her stomach rumble, she had forgotten how hungry she was. "Hey, smells good. What game do you wanna play?" she asked.

@@Summer Breeze,

Mikkel poured the meat into a glass bowl, and got some Dürum sauce in from the refrigerator. He took out the bread, and put it down in a bread bowl. “Just boot up some super Mario bros. Haven’t played that on-“ Mikkel came to a halt, when he saw the old wii console standing. It brought back memories, both good and bad. He swallowed his feelings, and put the food down on the table. “Be right back, I’ll get us some plates” Said Mikkel quickly as he walked fast out to the kitchen.

Once he was out of her vision, he took a shaky breath. That was close… I don’t want her to see this part of me… Thought Mikkel, as he took out the plates.

@@Summer Breeze,

Mikkel poured the meat into a glass bowl, and got some Dürum sauce in from the refrigerator. He took out the bread, and put it down in a bread bowl. “Just boot up some super Mario bros. Haven’t played that on-“ Mikkel came to a halt, when he saw the old wii console standing. It brought back memories, both good and bad. He swallowed his feelings, and put the food down on the table. “Be right back, I’ll get us some plates” Said Mikkel quickly as he walked fast out to the kitchen.

Once he was out of her vision, he took a shaky breath. That was close… I don’t want her to see this part of me… Thought Mikkel, as he took out the plates.

Bella looked at Mikkel when he stopped talking so suddenly. Her first reaction was to ask what was wrong but she didn't. She shouldn't get so personal immediately, but she'd remember it and maybe ask about it later.

She got the mario bros disk from the case and carefully put it into the wii, she started up the game and put the first controler next to her on the couch, Mikkel could be mario if he wanted to but she wanted to be toad. Toad has always been her favorite character. Paciently she waited untill mikkel came back with the plates.

Bella looked at Mikkel when he stopped talking so suddenly. Her first reaction was to ask what was wrong but she didn't. She shouldn't get so personal immediately, but she'd remember it and maybe ask about it later.

She got the mario bros disk from the case and carefully put it into the wii, she started up the game and put the first controler next to her on the couch, Mikkel could be mario if he wanted to but she wanted to be toad. Toad has always been her favorite character. Paciently she waited untill mikkel came back with the plates.

Mikkel mentally steeled himself, and entered the room with two plates. "Feel free to help yourself" Said Mikkel, trying his hardest not to look at the wii, and focus more on the screen. "So toad eh? I'll go with luigi, he got my favortie color" Said Mikkel and picked the said character

Mikkel mentally steeled himself, and entered the room with two plates. "Feel free to help yourself" Said Mikkel, trying his hardest not to look at the wii, and focus more on the screen. "So toad eh? I'll go with luigi, he got my favortie color" Said Mikkel and picked the said character

Bella grabbed a plate and put some breat and meat on it, normally she ate a little bit healthyer but for today she didn't mind. She took a bite and then put the plate on her lap. She looked at Mikkel "Yummie." She said but then she noticed that Mikkel looked like he was being bothered, it was just a sence of tension about it. She decided to ask "hey" she said carefully "is something bothering you?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bella grabbed a plate and put some breat and meat on it, normally she ate a little bit healthyer but for today she didn't mind. She took a bite and then put the plate on her lap. She looked at Mikkel "Yummie." She said but then she noticed that Mikkel looked like he was being bothered, it was just a sence of tension about it. She decided to ask "hey" she said carefully "is something bothering you?"

Mikkel let out a sigh "Sorry. Can't tell you. Perhaps a bit later, right now i just want to relax and have fun. I don't want you to sit through my depressing story" Said Mikkel as he rolled a Dürum, and opened his mountain dew. He took a big slurp of it and let out a satisfied sigh "Ahhh... That hit the spot" Said Mikkel, with a more geniune smile. He started the game, on world 1-1. The signature music started playing, and Mikkel ran towards the first goomba.

Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

Mikkel let out a sigh "Sorry. Can't tell you. Perhaps a bit later, right now i just want to relax and have fun. I don't want you to sit through my depressing story" Said Mikkel as he rolled a Dürum, and opened his mountain dew. He took a big slurp of it and let out a satisfied sigh "Ahhh... That hit the spot" Said Mikkel, with a more geniune smile. He started the game, on world 1-1. The signature music started playing, and Mikkel ran towards the first goomba.

"Oh, okay." bella reacted and looked at the ground. She knew she shouldn't have asked it.

She took another bite of her dinner and then grabbed the controler. The game started now and she hummed along with the happy tune. She had almost forgotten how happy and nostalgic this game was. In her mind she made a notition that she should make a remix of this later.

@@Summer Breeze,

It was funny actually, a lot of his songs where inspired by videogames. "Oh man, this brings back memories from super smash bros. That was my first attempt at a dupstep remix. I remember spending countless of hours trying to make it sound good" Said Mikkel with a chuckle "Wanna hear it?" 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella smiled "This sure brings back memories." She said, her childhood had been filled with mario. Those were the good days, when everything was still nice at home "And I'd love to hear it. I remember my first remix really clearly aswell, back then I was really proud of it but now it's kinda crap. still, I love it though." she added. 

@@Summer Breeze,

Mikkel laughed "Yup. But you gotta start somewere" Said Mikkel as he plucked his phone to a speaker he had next to the sofa. "It's also funny how i started with dupstep and ended up with house. Just shows how life can change" Said Mikkel as he found his song, and started playing it.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella was suprised, "you made dubstep? that's awesome! I still make dubstep occasionally but I prefer the heavy bass lines from hardstyle." she explained to mikkel. 

then he started the song and bella was really surprised, this was a really good song! she couldn't beleve that this was his first song, it was absolutely fanstastic. "That's so good! why did you stop making dubstep, you were really good at it." She said "Much better as when I fist started, back then I didn't even know what genre I was making, I just made something that sounded a bit like the songs I used to listen to. later I discovered that it was part of the trance genre. it's like hardstyle but much more focused on melodie and less on the bass." She said "would you want to hear it?" she then asked.

Mikkel laughed "Yeah, i did. But only a few videogame mixes. This genre isn't really my taste, house is much better for firing up parties in my opinion" Said Mikkel and took a bite of his Dürum. 

He pointed at the speaker "Sure, the speaker has bluetooth, so you can use your phone to connect"

(edited)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"ahw" bella reacted "but I understand it, house is indeed good for parties. but hardstyle is better." She teased and smiled

then she took her phone from her bag and conected it to the speaker. "okay, but don't laugh pleas." she said "it starts really cheezy, and I sung it myself, but edited it a lot." She said and turned a bit red. even though she eddited it, you could still hear that it was her voice. Then she took a breath and pressed play 

Edited by Summer Breeze

@@Summer Breeze,

Mikkel couldn't contain himself. He grabbed his face in a oh my god fashion, and said "D'awwwwwww. That's adorable" Said Mikkel. He tapped his foot to the fast paced beath, and took a bite of his food. "But that's pretty good. Reminds me of the Everytime We touch song. The ultimate shipping song in the start of the 20's" 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella had gotten many reactions when she let people hear her first song, but it had never been called cute. She felt her face turning red and she stared at the ground. She knew that it sounded a bit like Everytime we touch, she was a big fan of it when she made her song so it was really possible that it had been influenced by it but she never realised that before. 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella had gotten many reactions when she let people hear her first song, but it had never been called cute. She felt her face turning red and she stared at the ground. She knew that it sounded a bit like Everytime we touch, she was a big fan of it when she made her song so it was really possible that it had been influenced by it but she never realised that before.

Mikkel patted her on the head "No need to get embaressed! I'm not making fun of you... Yet, you should be proud!" Said Mikkel with a geniune tone in his voice. This wasn't sarcasm, but what Mikkel really thought. He leaned back in his sofa, and looked over at Bella "I have been dying to know... What anime do you watch?" Asked Mikkel, slightly embaressed

(What anime do you watch? XD)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella looked up at Mikkel again "Thanks." She said. She was slightly less red now but she was still blushing slightly. She could hear that he ment it. 

Then she sat straight again and looked at Mikkel. "well, I'm currently watching assassination classroom and Swort Art Online. I've also watched black butler, code geass, K-project and many more." She said and smiled when she thought back at all the anime that brought her so many fun times. "how about you? do you watch anime?" she asked

(same as bella XD)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella looked up at Mikkel again "Thanks." She said. She was slightly less red now but she was still blushing slightly. She could hear that he ment it. 

Then she sat straight again and looked at Mikkel. "well, I'm currently watching assassination classroom and Swort Art Online. I've also watched black butler, code geass, K-project and many more." She said and smiled when she thought back at all the anime that brought her so many fun times. "how about you? do you watch anime?" she asked

(same as bella XD)

Mikkel let out an awkward chuckle "Uhm, yeah. More than i want to admit." Said Mikkel as he scratched his head "I'm currently watching black butler. I have finished sword art online, i have seen a few episodes of assassination classroom. It looked like fun. Code geas is one i have considered watching, and i haven't heard of k-project" Said Mikkel. He got out his phone, and looked through the anime he has seem. "I have seen: One punch man, Fate/stay night unlimited blade words, Rakudai kishi no chavarly, Toradora, your lie in april, no game no life, baccano, log horizon, food wars and many more" Said Mikkel, not wanting to bother reading every anime up.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella listened to him sum up the anime he was watching and nodded "no wonder you never heard of K-project, it's really unknown but also really good, you should try it sometime. And all those other anime's sound like fun. I heard of many of them. Maybe we could watch some anime together some time." She said and smiled. she thought that it would be a good excuse to see him again one day. 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella listened to him sum up the anime he was watching and nodded "no wonder you never heard of K-project, it's really unknown but also really good, you should try it sometime. And all those other anime's sound like fun. I heard of many of them. Maybe we could watch some anime together some time." She said and smiled. she thought that it would be a good excuse to see him again one day.

Mikkel nodded "Yeah. I would love that" Said Mikkel with a grin. "So. Now that we have partnered. What should we do? First things first, we should definetly enter duo contests now. They have really awesome prizes. However, we should also still enter solo competitions. So that we can improve ourselves. However! If one of us enters a competition, then we have to tell each other ASAP so that we can support each other and make sure not to make any plans for that day. Agree?" Asked Mikkel and took out his hand for a handshake.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella listened to Mikkel tell her about all the things they should do because now they partnered, she nodded. "duo contests sound awesome but what music will we be playing there? hardstyle or house? or are we going to make a mix of both?" She asked "and I don't participate in contests often, I joined this one because it was close to home but normaly I only do YouTube. If I ever enter one again then I sure will tell you, and of course I'd come to support you when you enter a contest. so, I agree." She said and she shook his hand.

(edited)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella listened to Mikkel tell her about all the things they should do because now they partnered, she nodded. "duo contests sound awesome but what music will we be playing there? hardstyle or house? or are we going to make a mix of both?" She asked "and I don't participate in contests often, I joined this one because it was close to home but normaly I only do YouTube. If I ever enter one again then I sure will tell you, and of course I'd come to support you when you enter a contest. so, I agree." She said and she shook his hand.

Mikkel thought for a second "We'll do a mixture of both. Its easy to transission between thise two styles, plus we'll get a wider variety of fans." Said Mikkel. They shook hands, and suddenly, Mikkel's phone rang. "Excuse me" Said Mikkel and got out his phone. It was unknown number. "Hello, this is Mikkel" Answered the DJ "Hello Mikkel! I'm the owner of Hotel Valentine in NewYork, and i'm in need of someone with your expertise. Would you be interested in that offer?" Asked the hotel owner. Mikkel stood silently with wide eyes. "Excuse me for a second sir" Said Mikkel and muted the phone. He rushed over to his computer and searched the hotels name, and it was exactly as he thought. This was THE most popular hotel in the city. He started cheering, and hugged Bella tight "WOOOOHOO, I GOT A JOB OFFER IN THE MOST POPULAR HOTEL IN NEW YORK!" Shouted Mikkel

He rank back to the phone "Yes sir, i only have two question. When? And how much?" The owner chuckled "Tomorrow, and let's say... 300 bucks per hour?" Mikkel grinned even more "Deal" Answered Mikkel. "Oh, and remember to wear fancy clothing Mikkel. A tuxedo with a butterfly with suffice" Said the owner, and Mikkel nodded "Alright. You are the boss." Said Mikkel, and their conversation ended

Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella nodded "sounds good" She said as a reaction on Mikkels idea of a mix between the styles.

Then mikkels Phone rang and bella was surprised, who would call him this late? maybe one of his friends to congratulate him because he won. Then she saw him standing with wide eyes and search something on the computer, she looked over his shoulder to see what he was searching, it was the name of an hotel. Then he turned around and gave her a hug and started cheering about a job at the most popular hotel in new york. Bella was so happy for him "that's wonderfull! congretulations!" She said.

Then he finished the conversation and bella looked at him, his enthausiasm made her happy too. "You're so lucky!" She said "A job at Hotel Valentine is every musicians dream! But that's a really fancy place you know, do you even have fancy clothes?" she asked.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Bella nodded "sounds good" She said as a reaction on Mikkels idea of a mix between the styles.

Then mikkels Phone rang and bella was surprised, who would call him this late? maybe one of his friends to congratulate him because he won. Then she saw him standing with wide eyes and search something on the computer, she looked over his shoulder to see what he was searching, it was the name of an hotel. Then he turned around and gave her a hug and started cheering about a job at the most popular hotel in new york. Bella was so happy for him "that's wonderfull! congretulations!" She said.

Then he finished the conversation and bella looked at him, his enthausiasm made her happy too. "You're so lucky!" She said "A job at Hotel Valentine is every musicians dream! But that's a really fancy place you know, do you even have fancy clothes?" she asked.

Mikkel smiled "Bella... Fancy clothes are my speciality" Said Mikkel and opened his closet, revealing twelve sets of different colored and styled tuxedoes. "Question is though. Which set do i wear?" Muttered Mikkel. He looked over at Bella. "Alright. Bella, i'm going to need your help. Girls know what looks the best on a man." He started out with a blue tuxedo, with a black bowtie and red rose.