Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new guy wow who is new to the fandom

MoonStatue

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: i just was talking to my brony friends and i though about how much i love the show but i am not in the community so i just searched around the forums looked the best ive been a brony since febuary 2016

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: my friend is a huge brony and he introduced me to it and ive fallen in love with it ever since ive been a brony since febuary 2016

im a guy that like gaming and animation those are my passions in life i would like to make animations in the future im not sure if they will be mlp related but thats a ways off. im new to the fandom this is the first website ive been to for fans of mlp its the one that looks the most appealing to me and i would appreciate any help. i enjoy the film industry and i love talking about film and gaming anything from the design to how much i like it. i really hope that i can make some friends on here and that i can just have a good time thanks.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, I'm not new to the fandom but haven't been around this sure much. I am a heavy gamer if you are looking for some similar interests, hope you enjoy your time on this site.

• Brohoof 3

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4580749.sig-4579609.sig-4579411.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 3

Hiya, Moonstatue.  :P  Welcome to the forums~!  There's certainly a lot of other users here who love games and most everyone here is hella friendly so definitely seek them out if you ever feel the slightest urge~  kek.

Just make yourself at home, be sure to read the rules (Homes should be well respected and all.), and have a good time, we're glad to have you.^^  Really, welcome!  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

sig-4581004.sig-4579253.sig-4577538.sig-

Moonstatue welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.            :twi:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP Forums community! I hope you enjoy your stay here with all of us nice ponies, if you have any questions regarding the MLP Forums then please feel free to send me a PM! I will answer back when available.

-Renzie

• Brohoof 1

I'm in the same boat. I havn't been a brony for to long, but I can trot the trot and talk the talk (for the most part). And as part of the community we welcome you open hooves.

• 2 weeks later...