Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokémon Go Is Finally Out

NullAccount

By the way, take note:

Selling or giving away Pokemon GO accounts is considered illegal according to Niantic's Terms of Service. According to Niantic, "Niantic grants you a personal, noncommercial, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to download, view, display, and use the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services." Which means you can't monetize or give away your account. 

Doing so would get your account terminated and permanently banned. 

This is something I have noticed really, especially since some famous YouTubers have started doing it. Just note that what they are doing is illegal. Don't do it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The recently added buddy system is such a cute addition, I just had to go test it today.  :)  My buddy at the moment is a Growlithe that I'm hoping to evolve soon.

Last time I was properly playing I managed to use all my poke balls and great balls in order to catch the Dragonite I found but it escaped from every single one. Well, except for those that just missed. At least today was a lucky day though - I caught an Aerodactyl!

The recently added buddy system is such a cute addition, I just had to go test it today.  :)  My buddy at the moment is a Growlithe that I'm hoping to evolve soon.

Last time I was properly playing I managed to use all my poke balls and great balls in order to catch the Dragonite I found but it escaped from every single one. Well, except for those that just missed. At least today was a lucky day though - I caught an Aerodactyl!

My buddy is an Voltorb right now. I got it when I was in vacation at Santa Barbara as that place used to be a Voltorb and Magnemite nest, but I'm a few candies left from Electrode (like Eusine!) I'll probably do Shellder next; Cloyster is fairly tanky and what it lacks in HP it makes up for it with great Defense (there is no Special or Physical division yet). It has a good CP ceiling, though it's harder to get. Also, Cloyster has access to Hydro Pump, which arguably covers more than Lapras' Dragon Pulse, though both Lapras and Cloyster can also use the other option, Blizzard.

Magneton is kind of underrated offensively, though. It doesn't get a very high CP ceiling but I found out that it's brutally effective against Lapras with Flash Cannon and I was able to take down a 2300 CP Lapras with a 1400 CP Magneton. Magneton still does great with Clefable and Vaporeon (type advantage!).

That being said, it's also a great option to have Clefable on your team, as Clefable has good bulk and utterly crushes even Dragonites almost double its CP, though pairing it with an Ice type afterwards is guaranteed to take it down.

• 2 months later...

Have a look at my wonderful luck at finding many different pokemon lately. Especially those two Clefairy! They're the kind of pokemon I'm always looking for!

1z49xex.png

besyfs.png

o94x1l.png

I had... no poke balls...  :eww: At least my buddy Pikachu enjoyed the walk outside.

I'm now at level 24, and just recently evolved (after much fishing, literally) my 95% Magikarp into a Gyarados (there was also a lot of powering up which took up HALF of my total stardust, but it was worth it!).

Also here are my highest CP faves :fluttershy:.

auwmxd.png

Edited by 95-Wolf

Just thought of this since I saw the post in the recent thing.

Has anyone tried the Pokemon GO Starbucks frappucino yet? I have $8 left on a Starbucks gift card, so I'm considering getting it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll admit that it's been a while since I've played Pokémon Go, but since I played through Pokémon Moon my enthusiasm for it has definitely increased. Hopefully I can save up enough to get a bike before Spring.