Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Apocalypse

asdfmovienerd39

(edited)

((Link to OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/154363-zombie-apocalypse-ooc/ ))

Zen Sunflower sighed as her psychic abilities exploded another zombie, "​Oh how I do hate taking the life of other creatures.​", she frowned. No matter what they did, everybody deserves to live. At least, in her opinion anyway.

"Ah cheer up, Zenny.  It's a mercy killing. We kinda need brains to live.​"​ Deadpan quipped, bashing a zombie's head in with his hind legs.

"We should probably check for survivors.​" Zen suggested. And they walked around town.

Edited by asdfmovienerd39
  • Brohoof 1

*wails out to the distance realising there is other ponies*

"Help! Hey over here"

*Flings zombie ponies as far as possible with the magic he has left before he becomes one of them*

"Help anyone my leg is trapped I can't move the boulder!!!!"

*Still keeps on flinging these mindless killers everywhere*

"Hey talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place huh?" Deadpan quipped as Zen Sunflower effortlessly removed the boulder, then flung it at some zombies.

"​Honestly Deadpan there aren't any time for jokes.​" she scolded. Deadpan just shrugged.

• Brohoof 1

*grabs a pole and starts hitting the zombies with it at rapid pace hoping to live*

"C'mon please help now would be nice I can help just help I can't carry on all day"

*Starts loosing sight in shock of the wounded leg*

(Ah decent post XD had time now maybe less tomorrow)

"pass my bag it's on the ground and grab the vial in it pass it to me and I'll drink it and we'll be able to get out of here"

*Vomits but carries on defending to the best of his ability his teammates hoping that they are able to get bag in time*(XD forgot the last part)

"Alright. Seems like ya got some BAG-gage. Get it?" Deadpan quipped as he tossed the bag to the pony.

"​What's your name, stranger?​" Zen asked with a tilt of the head and a surprisingly genuine warm smile, extending her hoof.

(Sorry for the late response. I kinda fell asleep. XD ))

"the names sunset.....sunset light and you guys and the clown are?"

(Also been busy no probs I hate reality it sucks but roll with it)

*Starts studying up wounds with the liquid from the bag

"Alright. Seems like ya got some BAG-gage. Get it?" Deadpan quipped as he tossed the bag to the pony.

"​What's your name, stranger?​" Zen asked with a tilt of the head and a surprisingly genuine warm smile, extending her hoof.

(Sorry for the late response. I kinda fell asleep. XD ))

"Tastes crap I'm NVR gonna drink that sh** again"

(So tired)XD wake upmsoon

​"My name is Zen Sunflower, and the comedian is Deadpan.​" Zen explained, extending her hoof.

"Thank you, I'll be here all week! Or forever, since that rescue team got killed." Deadpan joked with a sarcastic bow and a smirk on his face.

"​Deadpan that was rude! ​" Zen scolded.

"use to his kind and he'll be a fine main course for these guys"

*Smacks a few of the walking corpses*

"So got a hideout? I mean we do need a camp to stay in also don't open that door"

*Points hoof in a direction of a brass door*

"Need a team for that"

*Starts walking to see how well his newly repaired legs work

"Oh no, I'm not on the menu. I may look like an all you can eat buffet but the Deadpan restaraunt is closed down." Deadpan rambled.

"​Yes, we do have a hideout. My old monastery before all of....this happened.​" Zen explained with a sad look on her face, as if she was mourning someone. And it was clear this wasn't the first time everyone she cared about was killed in front of her.

Scarlet flies overhead of the damaged countryside below, scanning the ground for any signs of life.  Off in the distance she hears some shouts and sees a few flashes.  She descends into the scene below.

*Scarlet nods head (hello) and then flaps wings quickly (Lets get out of here!).

"We can't fly. Well, Zen can by lifting herself up with her psychic powers but it's really hard to maintain  a grip on more than one pony without straining yourself. It's why 'Air Zen Sunflower' ain't a thing yet." Deadpan explained with Zen snickering at his joke at the end.

*FaceHoof and shakes head (You fool).

*Stamps Hooves lightly (Don't you have legs though).

*Points Hoof towards Everfree Forrest (I think we should go to the Forrest).

*Points to a building and puts hoof across her neck (Stay away from any signs of civilization).

Why don't you teleport us there?

*Grabs a katana from the bag*

"So are we walking and slaying face or just take a few seconds and be there and watch TV and chill your choice?"

*Blows on hoofs just waiting for an answer and thinking on how many ponies he saw die before him when he was trapped between the boulder and thinking he could've just teleported away but not know if the places he knew were filled with flesh eating corpses(the irony)

"Okay why do we have to avoid civilization?" Deadpan asked.

"​I agree. There could be innocents here that need help!​" Zen argued.

"Oh and, uh, none of us can teleport, man so I guess we walk." Deadpan  shrugged as Zen un-hooded herself and fixed her hair slightly, as it was aggravating her.

• Brohoof 1

Scarlet shakes her head and sighs (Let's just go already,  I don't want to argue anymore).  She then turns towards the surrounding zombies.  She ducks her head down, flairs up her wings and treads at the ground like an angry bull.  Scarlet then charges into the nearby zombies and plows through them like a bowling ball.  She then waves on for the others to come through after her.  

(Sorry for the late response, I was busy last night with other stuff)

"Okay why do we have to avoid civilization?" Deadpan asked.

"​I agree. There could be innocents here that need help!​" Zen argued.

"Oh and, uh, none of us can teleport, man so I guess we walk." Deadpan  shrugged as Zen un-hooded herself and fixed her hair slightly, as it was aggravating her.

I could teleport but that can take a while I'm still weak the best I can do is make a plane but even then I don't think anyone knows how to fly one"

*Smacks a zombie in the face with a pan severing it's head off*

I mean seriously I would make a car that no dead creatures are allowed or they will get cut up but I don't know who can drive and that takes forever"

*Chops zombies legs of with a shovel*

"See these zombies can't stand up for themselves"

*Chops another zombie head off with his katana*

"They are already ahead of us"

*Smiles at deadpan*

"Wanted to make a few of them?"

"Why would I wanna make zombies? I look like Dr. Frankenstallion to you?" Deadpan asked with a raised eyebrow as he bucked a zombie's head clean off. "Ouch, that zombie will never get a-HEAD in life!" he chuckled and him and Zen continued to help destroy the zombies.

*picked up a rock and threw it at a group of zombies piercing through several of their skulls open before landing*

"Heh those zombies were pebble posed and they are stopped dead in their tracks"

*Brings out a vial of orange liquid*

"Erm yeah seconds gave me this for dangerous events can we share?"

*Looks at vial in disgust at thought of it*

"Yeah no. I ain't drinking anything I don't know the contents of. Plus, Momma told me not to take candy from strangers. And you're a stranger.. So...." Deadpan trailed off, hoping Sunset would catch onto his point as Zen continued to throw zombies against walls, teleporting them up on really high heights, or throw around large objects like carriages at the zombies with her psychic powers.

Picks up deadpan with his levitation ability*

"Everyone's a stranger want my advice your friends are all strangers until you get to know them and well I'm gonna drink this and yes it's gonna be horrible cause it's from zecora"

*Drops deadpan*

"Also I know a place we could've camped but it's heavy with thieves"

*Uses horn to wrap a metal bar around the mouth of deadpan*

Now we can see you spit on with bars"

*Smiles*

Anyone objects to him being quiet cause I kinda find it less unthinkable"

Zen immediately removed the metal from Deadpan's mouth.

"Yeah, no thanks. My doctor says I shouldn't have that much iron  in my diet. And, uh, I make jokes. It's kinda my thing man." Deadpan quipped.

"​He has a point, Sunset. His jokes are honestly the only things that keep me from getting ridiculously depressed,​" Zen explained.

@@asdfmovienerd39

"Fine so how did you two end up together anyway"

*Notices a scroll on the ground picks it up and puts it in his bag out of curiosity before mutilating a zombie to death and carries on looking for items that could useful like a spell a knife some food bandages bits of armour just anything*

"Well she attended one of my acts at a comedy club and we just kinda...stuck together. I dunno why." Deadpan shrugged.

"​And no, we are no romantically involved if you're wondering. I took a vow of abstinence because I am a monk.​" Zen explained.

"That means she can't do the fun stuff." Deadpan teased.

Then you'd both be crazy together anyone wanna read the scroll I found"

*Brings out scroll*

"I hate reading when I'm in an apocalypse you know I can't concentrate I mean I could barely make a joke on butter but don't spread it around"

*Smiles joyfully at the pun*

"Heh, I get it!" Deadpan chirped, grinning.

"​I wouldn't mind reading it. Can you hand it over here please?​" Zen asked with a tilted head and an outstretched hoof.

"Okay can we hurry this up? I really gotta go pee...." Deadpan mumbled, clearly holding something in. "And yes  I realize that's inappropriate."