Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ILoveKimPossibleALot

SteveMorison

Sometimes I'm glad I never follow fandom drama. In this case I know very little details

I will say that ILKPAL(or any brony analyst/youtuber) having a goddamn NDA contract at all, let alone with free labor, is really over the top and dumb

That said, Horse News seems to be going out of it's way to turn the entire fandom against her and making her a target for doxxing and such, and is really deplorable

Wow, as big of a fan of MLP is I never knew there was such a thing as "horse famous". And making people sign NDAs for pony stuff? Am I the only one that thinks that that's absolutely insane?? 

You are working on PONY stuff not some secret military project! Seriously, WTF??

I'd also like to state my curiosity as to why now after about 4 months of me making a topic about this are people beginning to notice that these brony analyst's are shady people and probably shouldn't be trusted.

After that 2 week discussion of people from this forum favoring them, that was one of the big reasons why I took my hiatus from the community because I was discussed by the fact that people were ok with this sorta stuff.

So like I said in my last post, just ignore anyone that seems like they are only in this community for the money, fame and special treatment. It's like Freddy Krueger, if you forget about them they loose their power and fade away.

• Brohoof 2

I'd also like to state my curiosity as to why now after about 4 months of me making a topic about this are people beginning to notice that these brony analyst's are shady people and probably shouldn't be trusted.

After that 2 week discussion of people from this forum favoring them, that was one of the big reasons why I took my hiatus from the community because I was discussed by the fact that people were ok with this sorta stuff.

So like I said in my last post, just ignore anyone that seems like they are only in this community for the money, fame and special treatment. It's like Freddy Krueger, if you forget about them they loose their power and fade away.

Yeah, very true. I will say though one I do believe to be a great guy would be drwolf, he has always struck me as a genuine sincere kind of guy.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, very true. I will say though one I do believe to be a great guy would be drwolf, he has always struck me as a genuine sincere kind of guy.

It's a spin off of the music drama right after brony con. After a Reddit user posted a "letter" saying that he was disappointed that most DJs at the con weren't playing pony music, a bunch of brony musicians began saying some really nasty things about it. 

This inadvertently sparked a "down with horsefame" movement across every field. The most legitimate target is KP because of all the widely known corruption she's associated with. That sort of thing. 

Let's be real this isn't even the first time someone overhyped a fan project built on free labor to further his or herself in the fandom , got caught using DHX assets, got caught abusing their status to gain favors, and then eventually had the entire fandom turn against him or her.

We just called it Double Rainboom last time.

I feel I should also drop this video here

Basically most of what I have to say about the whole KP thing, although I don't even really know who KP is, or am familiar with many of the so called "horse famous" people.

I no longer have nearly as much enthusiasm for the actual show as before, since I no longer jump on a new episode the moment it's out. The community is the major reason I am still here. I hope people could still remember the core of the show and what brought us together.

If KP got the message, and decided to apologize and make amends, let her do so in peace. It's time to put down your pitchforks and machetes, and let it go.

• Brohoof 1