request shop Bright Ink's Fanart Requests

Bright Ink

Bright Ink's Fanart Requests

Hello everypony! I've decided to open a request shop that's a little different from ones you might see here.

You see, while I enjoy seeing everyone's characters, drawing people's OCs for free doesn't help pay the bills. However, to help get my name out there, I've decided to start drawing more fanart! There's only one problem: when put on the spot, I tend to pull a blank - I can't come up with ideas on what to draw very well! So, that's where this Request Shop comes in!

If you have an idea involving CANON characters (no OCs allowed!), you can submit a request - and, if I like your idea, I'll write it down and, when I have the time, do my best to draw it!

(NOTE: Since these are FREE requests, I am not obligated to accept, attempt, or finish them - although I will at least attempt the requests I take!)

If you'd like to see examples of my pony artwork, please check this thread.

To request something, simply leave your concept down below!

Please do be sure to include the correct character names!

Currently planned concepts are...

- These groups of characters (to be completed between other concepts!): The Mane Six (with Spike!), Celestia + Luna, the CMC, the Wonderbolts (with Rainbow Dash), Cadance + Shining Armor, the main Apple Family

- Portraits of these characters (to be completed between other concepts!): The Mane Six (+ Princess Twilight), Spike, the CMC, Princess Celestia / Luna / Cadance, Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart, Big Mac, Zecora, Discord, Braeburn, Sunburst, Saffron Masala, King Sombra, Gilda, Princess Ember, DJ Pon3, Derpy, Nightmare Rarity, Trixie, Maud Pie, Trouble Shoes, the Wonderbolts, Daring Do, Cheese Sandwich, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Flim + Flam, Cherilee, Tree Hugger, Moon Dancer, Lyra, Princess Amore

- From Darkwhip: Octavia playing her instrument in the hall, with Vinyl coming down from upstairs with bedhead

- From MtnDew88: Chrysalis playing video games (with added Fluffle Puff!)

- From Eazyfries: A.K. Yearling in socks (with and without her regular clothes)

- From Sweet Pen: (Filly) Luna haven stolen Celestia's slippers + chewing on them like a dog.

Edited by Bright Ink

(edited)

So what exactly is it? Just a canon doing something in particular? 

Pretty much! If you've wanted to see a canon character (or multiple canon characters) doing something in particular but haven't managed to find it on your own, just drop your ideas here and I'll add any I like to my list! (Shippy things are 100% okay as long as they stay within the forum rules! ;3)

What about Octavia practicing her instrument in the hall, then Vinyl comes down with a bedhead? its a nice inversion of the way fans see the two.

Aaaa, I think that'd be cute! I'll give it a try!

Edited by Bright Ink

Well some of the ideas that I have are either Chrysalis playing video games, Luna drinking a milkshake or Applejack doing stuff that Twilight normally does since she usually the main character when Twilight is absent.

Well some of the ideas that I have are either Chrysalis playing video games, Luna drinking a milkshake or Applejack doing stuff that Twilight normally does since she usually the main character when Twilight is absent.

Hmm, well... I think I've seen Chrysalis playing video games before... in something involving a certain fluffy pony. So it might be cute to draw the two together! ;3

Otherwise, I'm not sure about Luna just drinking a milkshake... if she were with somepony else, maybe?

And regarding Applejack - what would you have her do to take over Twilight's position while she's away?

Hmm, well... I think I've seen Chrysalis playing video games before... in something involving a certain fluffy pony. So it might be cute to draw the two together! ;3

Otherwise, I'm not sure about Luna just drinking a milkshake... if she were with somepony else, maybe?

And regarding Applejack - what would you have her do to take over Twilight's position while she's away?

The first one might be a good idea. Think I'll have Chrysalis playing video games with that pony.

Ooh! A.K. Yearling in socks, please! In her whole outfit, but with socks, maybe? Not Daring Do, but her disguise. c;

So like this but with socks. Because there's not many pictures of Daring in socks, and there are NONE of AK Yearling! D:

attachicon.gifAK Yearling Surps.png

I'm gonna do this. In clothes and without clothes. Because SOCKS.

Curious though, how will we differentiate A.K. from Daring if she won't have her clothes? Is she gonna like, still have the hat and glasses? c:

At absolute least, the glasses. Because everyone knows glasses are all you need to conceal your identity!

(I GUESS I could have her wear a skirt or something...)

(edited)

How about Luna biting Celestia's slippers?

While she's wearing them, or having stolen them like a dog? >:0

:love: Are you still taking requests? If so,I'd love to do get one done, or maybe we could do an art trade! 

I'm still taking requests! The requests will likely be open for quite a while until I feel I've got a TON on my plate to do. However, I may or may not end up attempting and giving up on some of the requests I take - since they're requests and not paid for, I am technically not obligated to do them (or finish them). That being said, I will certainly attempt them if I find the concept interesting!

Edited by Bright Ink