Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's Pillow Store

Rainbow Dashin'

58 users have voted

1. 1. How many ponies would buy plushies?

• Yay
    • Neigh

Hey, I sleep with a tigger doll I've had since i was just a little filly and i'm 17. Theres no problem with that!

*sigh of relief* Thanks for making me feel better. :) I thought it was a tad wierd for a sec. I've been playing/sleeping with those things since I was little, so many of them are part of my childhood. Ah, memories.... :)

• Brohoof 1

Really?? Sweet!! If you make it I'll buy it for 40.00 :lol: and that's fine, I can wait. Can I get back to you though? I'm going to double check to make sure I've got the cash. (or if my bros here feel like giving me money....2 of them are bronies...so maybe....)

Of course! Like I said, it's going to take a bit before I can get ALL of my materials, so you have plenty of time to save up!

*sigh of relief* Thanks for making me feel better. :) I thought it was a tad wierd for a sec. I've been playing/sleeping with those things since I was little, so many of them are part of my childhood. Ah, memories.... :)

Aww, well I have all of my 'babies' from when i was a child still, so its not weird ^_^ So many memories..~

Me! That's a yay indeed!

What pony would you be interested in? Its gunna take a while before I get all of my supplies, but if you let me know which one, itll help me get a head start.

Of course! Like I said, it's going to take a bit before I can get ALL of my materials, so you have plenty of time to save up!

Aww, well I have all of my 'babies' from when i was a child still, so its not weird ^_^ So many memories..~

What pony would you be interested in? Its gunna take a while before I get all of my supplies, but if you let me know which one, itll help me get a head start.

DJ! :D

Yea to plushies! Also yay.

I have a foot tall Twilight Sparkle plushie that I got pretty much for free. See, there's this person here in Colorado that makes plushies, and at the time his tiny plushies were about ten dollars for a Unicorn. So since I gave him a ride to a meetup, for which he gave me ten dollars of gas money, I gave it right back to him and commissioned a Twilight.

During the process of it being made, he informed me that he felt dissatisfied with his initial version and asked if he could use the opportunity to prototype his large plushie. I understood this to mean he would use the first and make me a second tiny plushie. Lo and behold, when I go to pick up the plushie, it's a foot tall Twilight. A plushie that should have cost me at least $70. For free.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I DON'T WANT ONE

I want them all

You ACTUALLY scared me for a moment. If you want, we can start step by step and each individual pony would only cost around $25. Edited by Rainbow Dashin'

(edited)

You ACTUALLY scared me for a moment. If you want, we can start step by step and each individual pony would only cost around $25.

If thats so... would you ship it to the uk? ALSO do you use a template? (i'd pay for the shipping ofc!)

Edited by Midnightive

If thats so... would you ship it to the uk? ALSO do you use a template? (i'd pay for the shipping ofc!)

Yes, I'd ship to the uk. c: and of course I use a template, I just dont have any examples yet. xD

Yes, I'd ship to the uk. c: and of course I use a template, I just dont have any examples yet. xD

c: could i use the template (For my friend birthday) how big would they be? because postige can be annoying >.>

c: could i use the template (For my friend birthday) how big would they be? because postige can be annoying >.>

http://meliadhor.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-like-Plushie-MARE-210881718 this is the template that I started with, but I've altered it to make the ponies bigger. You can make them any size you want. I prefer asking the customer how big they want the plush to be. c:

I would definitely buy one, but if it's alright with you I would like to see an example of one of the finished pony plushies you have. I don't want to be rude, but I want to spend my money wisely on a good looking plushie of Fluttershy. If you did make one and it looked pretty darn good, I would buy one from you. (:

I would definitely buy one, but if it's alright with you I would like to see an example of one of the finished pony plushies you have. I don't want to be rude, but I want to spend my money wisely on a good looking plushie of Fluttershy. If you did make one and it looked pretty darn good, I would buy one from you. (:

I'm still working on finishing the example pony that I started a while ago, so once I get that up, I'll show you, alright? c:and you're not being rude hun, it's understandable.

I'm still working on finishing the example pony that I started a while ago, so once I get that up, I'll show you, alright? c:and you're not being rude hun, it's understandable.

Oh ok well I'm super patient, so take all the time you need ok? (: And I'm sorry about that I just wanted to be sure. :3

Could i pay by paypal? and could i have fluttershy? :X

Sure thing! I'm working on an example pony at the moment, and I'm going to get materials sometime this week, so I'll add fluttershy to the list! I wont make you pay until its done, though. I want to make sure you're satisfied <3
  • Brohoof 3

Oh ok well I'm super patient, so take all the time you need ok? (: And I'm sorry about that I just wanted to be sure. :3

Don't apologize sugarcube, it's perfectly fine~

I'd pay up to $45 (aka all the money i have left from buying concert tickets) for a S1 Luna Plush

I'll add you to the list, then~ It's going to take a bit though. Limited supplies and all, but I'll try to make it as best as possible! :3
  • Brohoof 1

Sure thing! I'm working on an example pony at the moment, and I'm going to get materials sometime this week, so I'll add fluttershy to the list! I wont make you pay until its done, though. I want to make sure you're satisfied <3

Eee this is going to be the best late birthday present i've ever gotten ^_^ Thanks sugercube your making fluttershy ;) how can i not be satisfied <3