Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's Pillow Store

Rainbow Dashin'

58 users have voted

1. 1. How many ponies would buy plushies?

• Yay
    • Neigh

Want me to put you on the list? I can sew it together when I get the materials and hold it for you until you're ready to pay.

If It's not too much trouble.

If It's not too much trouble.

Sure thing sugar! Its going to be a while before I can make her, so you have plenty of time to save up money!

By the way, can you put me on the list? I want a Rainbow Dash. Thanks :D

Sure thing!

And when you're done with the What pony would you like to see?" poll give us a link for it.

Will do! Gosh I feel like Rarity..lol.

I'll talk to my parents about this. If I did a commission, I'd probably want Darkshadow created as a plushie! :D

Darkshadow basically is a demented evil version of RD. She looks just like RD, except she has a cloak (try to make it removable, also has holes for the wings) her eyes are red, and finally, same cutie mark, but slashed out. Sound good?

I'll talk to my parents about this. If I did a commission, I'd probably want Darkshadow created as a plushie! :D

Darkshadow basically is a demented evil version of RD. She looks just like RD, except she has a cloak (try to make it removable, also has holes for the wings) her eyes are red, and finally, same cutie mark, but slashed out. Sound good?

Totally! The cloak, though, is going to be $3 extra. Is that okay?

Totally! The cloak, though, is going to be $3 extra. Is that okay?

Yes that is fine, I will probably wait until later, school is in the way, and my parents, especially dad. O.O

Hm, I may be interested in this depending on what your sample looks like. I have an idea for a plushie, but I want to see your work first, if you don't mind.

Hm, I may be interested in this depending on what your sample looks like. I have an idea for a plushie, but I want to see your work first, if you don't mind.

Im working on the sample right now..sadly..I messed it up. So I have to start over. :/

What the... 4 feet tall for less than $50?

That's insane.

The most $50 should get you is like 16" to 24" tall

Thank you..I didnt know how to word it. i mean, im being nice by starting them at $25 but really,..? Im nice but Im not THAT nice.

Okay everypony, I wont be able to finish the example pony until tomorrow. I've injured my finger and it's slowed down my sewing. :/

Ah...I wish I was friends with somepony who did that kind of stuff. :(

No, I'm paying someone on deviant art. :P

Quick note: I've been in touch with Rainbow Dashin', and have granted her permission to sell plushies through this thread. I think what she's doing here is awesome, so go ahead and order all the plushies you want! :D

• Brohoof 1

Quick note: I've been in touch with Rainbow Dashin', and have granted her permission to sell plushies through this thread. I think what she's doing here is awesome, so go ahead and order all the plushies you want! :D

Awesome! Thanks Feld0! <3

I'd like to see your work before i make any purchases.

This.

Even then I dunno if I'd ever buy one...but I do think it's a great idea <3

(edited)

I'd like to see the sample too, of course.

Either way, I'd go for Rainbow Dash!

EDIT: Eainbow Dash.... I'm doing good today.

Edited by Kapi

I'd like to see your work before i make any purchases.

I'm still working on that. My sewing machine broke and normally I'm a fast hand-sewer, but, I injured my finger so it's gunna be a while.

Yayyyyy plushies!!! :D

Don't forget to put me on the list for a Rainbow Dash ;)

Hehe, yes, I know!