Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's Pillow Store

Rainbow Dashin'

58 users have voted

1. 1. How many ponies would buy plushies?

• Yay
    • Neigh

(edited)

Since I got so many positive reviews, I'm now taking commissions! Either message me or comment on here in order to make an order. It WILL look as if they only have two legs. These are meant to be PILLOWS. not PLUSHIES.

Earth ponies, Pegasus and unicorns are normally going to be $25, Alicorns $30, and any other minor species (though this depends on what it is) Will probably be $15, but if you want accessories and things like that, its $3 per accessory

1. Jimmy Brohemian - Pinkie Pie

2. Swit Beat Swat - DJ

3. Midnightive - Fluttershy

4. Princess GLaDOS - S1 Luna

5. Little Miss Fluttershy - Fluttershy

6. RainbowDash92 - Rainbow Dash

Edited by Rainbow Dashin'
  • Brohoof 5

If it's decently made and decently under the cost of $200, I'll have to say "*inhale* yay".

Also, you need to change the "nay" poll option to "neigh", these are pony forums! :D

If it's decently made and decently under the cost of $200, I'll have to say "*inhale* yay".

Also, you need to change the "nay" poll option to "neigh", these are pony forums! :D

Of course it'll be under $200 silly! Paying more than that is just outrageous! And I'll definitely put plenty of time and effort into my plushies so that they're decent enough. And i should do that, shouldn't i...XD

If they were show accurate, yes I would buy them.

I'd try to make them as accurate as possible!

I'd buy plushies now if i had the spare cash, but they're so darn expensive. If yours were cheap enough and looked good enough then i'd be much more likely to buy one.

I would buy them, I'm pretty poor though so they would have to be pretty cheap :(

The prices would vary between the ponies, but I'm not like others. We'd have to discuss prices first and then do a deal. :P I always keep the customer in mind.

I'd buy plushies now if i had the spare cash, but they're so darn expensive. If yours were cheap enough and looked good enough then i'd be much more likely to buy one.

I always keep my customers in mind, so before I'd sell the plushie, I would discuss a price with them. I don't want to take ALL of their money! And I'll work on perfecting mine right away. :P

With all this positive feedback, i might just start! If I were to make plushies, which Pony would you want? It might just be the first one I make!

Already asked a person to make me one. I'll post it when I have it. :wub:

If I wasn't so subconscious of my parents, I'd get any kind of MLP merch.

Aww, secret Brony? Cute. -not trying to tease you or anything-. I'm sure they'd be pretty accepting. Most parents are. :P

Alright! Cant wait to see it!

Ah...I wish I was friends with somepony who did that kind of stuff. :(

Aww, secret Brony? Cute. -not trying to tease you or anything-. I'm sure they'd be pretty accepting. Most parents are. :P

Life as a Closet Brony is tough. I'm a timid person, and wouldn't really talk out to bronies I know at school, unless a convo is already going on. :mellow:

My...well, I'm not so fond of the parent that I live with...it's gonna be pretty hard to explain that I watch a show about...well, y'know. :|

I think my dorm mates here would be both excited and confused if a pinkie pie plush showed up XD. I do want to buy one though :) I'm willing to spend anywhere from 25-40.00 ( because I am really poor :( )

Ah...I wish I was friends with somepony who did that kind of stuff. :(

Life as a Closet Brony is tough. I'm a timid person, and wouldn't really talk out to bronies I know at school, unless a convo is already going on. :mellow:

My...well, I'm not so fond of the parent that I live with...it's gonna be pretty hard to explain that I watch a show about...well, y'know. :|

Aww. I'm sorry sugarcube. If I get enough money..maybe I could send you one for free as a request? ;)

I think my dorm mates here would be both excited and confused if a pinkie pie plush showed up XD. I do want to buy one though :) I'm willing to spend anywhere from 25-40.00 ( because I am really poor :( )

Pinkie Pie would definitely be fun to make. I'd probably price her around $35 at the beginning, so you don't have to worry about that~ If you really want one, I can try to get the materials as soon as possible and start making her. It'll take a while though~

Aww. I'm sorry sugarcube. If I get enough money..maybe I could send you one for free as a request? ;)

You could do that? :D

I'll think about it, just it'd be kinda awkward to hide it and stuffs... But I've seen a lot of works, and making those plushies sounds like fun! :)

You could do that? :D

I'll think about it, just it'd be kinda awkward to hide it and stuffs... But I've seen a lot of works, and making those plushies sounds like fun! :)

Once I get the business flowin' and get enough money, sure!

I'd hide it under a pillow or something, but that's just me. XD

Once I get the business flowin' and get enough money, sure!

I'd hide it under a pillow or something, but that's just me. XD

There's a little area where all my friends from the past I put in (I currently sleep with one now, idky considering I'm 15...well, I don't play with them anymore so I guess that counts :| ), so maybe I can get away with that! ;)

I was thinking of how over-priced some plushies could be, and I started thinking. I could make my own plushies and sell them for around the price of the materials, maybe even cheaper. How many of you would be interested in something like that?

A show accurate Applejack will make me happy forever :wub:.

Speakin' o' which, I really do like human Applejack in your avatar. I wish a girl at school was like her :(

There's a little area where all my friends from the past I put in (I currently sleep with one now, idky considering I'm 15...well, I don't play with them anymore so I guess that counts :| ), so maybe I can get away with that! ;)

Hey, I sleep with a tigger doll I've had since i was just a little filly and i'm 17. Theres no problem with that!

Pinkie Pie would definitely be fun to make. I'd probably price her around $35 at the beginning, so you don't have to worry about that~ If you really want one, I can try to get the materials as soon as possible and start making her. It'll take a while though~

Really?? Sweet!! If you make it I'll buy it for 40.00 :lol: and that's fine, I can wait. Can I get back to you though? I'm going to double check to make sure I've got the cash. (or if my bros here feel like giving me money....2 of them are bronies...so maybe....)

A show accurate Applejack will make me happy forever :wub:.

Speakin' o' which, I really do like human Applejack in your avatar. I wish a girl at school was like her :(

I adore the human AJ in my avatar as well~

i could TRY to make a show accurate AJ. it wouldnt be too hard. Just gotta get the hat and hair right.