Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Confirmed

PinkiePie97

That bit of information revealed by Hasbro was exactly the kind of information we needed to hear. I already expressed my joy for the three Equestria Girls specials elsewhere on the forums, but I'm excited for a seventh season of the show as well. Perhaps they will finally answer some lingering questions that have yet to be answered.

Glad to hear that with a fifth Equestria Girls movie already looming on the horizon, we are now getting official word that we will be seeing what happens to the Mane Six following the events of the Season 6 finale and what might lead into the fifth Equestria Girls movie and the 2017 feature film as well! This is SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Who in their right mind that is a fan of MLP would even want this show to end any time soon?   I certainly wouldn't.  I want this to keep continuing for years to come.

The problem with this is Seasonal Rot. The longer the show goes on, the worse it will get.

An when this show does meet it's end, what else is there going to be? NOTHING. There is nothing even remotely on the same level of the Mlp universe. So the people getting all hyped and excited for true finale. You'll only be left wanting more after it ends.

That's only an opinion. I personally think there are tons of shows that are better than MLP.

• Brohoof 1

And with how Legend of Everfree ended, I see a lot more potential for what that franchise can do than what the main characters of FIM have at this point in developing.

That's kinda depressing... really?

Oh yeah, Season 7. YES! Best news I've received all week.

Who in their right mind that is a fan of MLP would even want this show to end any time soon?   I certainly wouldn't.  I want this to keep continuing for years to come.   An when this show does meet it's end, what else is there going to be?   NOTHING.  There is nothing even remotely on the same level of the Mlp universe.  So the people getting all hyped and excited for true finale.   You'll only be left wanting more after it ends. 

There's really nothing quite like MLP. It's something special, even after all these years.

Edited by ShadowPhoenix

I thought 6 was the end when there wasn't an announcement during the mini hiatus, glad to see I was wrong. I don't think the show is going downhill, the new writers just needed time to improve and the second half of this season was great. 

Hopefully MLP:FiM will end with an episode focusing on the mane 6 because one of the reasons I wanted an extra season is because this season's finale will be about Starlight (haven't watched it yet, its probably still going to be good).

• Brohoof 1

I thought 6 was the end when there wasn't an announcement during the mini hiatus, glad to see I was wrong. I don't think the show is going downhill, the new writers just needed time to improve and the second half of this season was great. 

Hopefully MLP:FiM will end with an episode focusing on the mane 6 because one of the reasons I wanted an extra season is because this season's finale will be about Starlight (haven't watched it yet, its probably still going to be good).

The finale is good, though the first part ends on a pretty dark note after we learn of the fates of the Mane Six and the Royal Family.

I'm glad. I'd really be missing my usual saturday streaming routine. Before you know it the show has come and gone. I've gotten too used to it being around all these years.

If they're creative, there still should be plenty to work with, and who knows, maybe the next season is a little more ambitious... There better be a Celestia/Luna episode!

• Brohoof 1

I hope mlp s7 pushes the show to Pokémon and southpark levels where we somehow make it to season 20. Quickly everyone go out buy more pony toys feed the money poney

The finale is good, though the first part ends on a pretty dark note after we learn of the fates of the Mane Six and the Royal Family.

Just hope discord doesn't have to die to save fluttershy

My guess is that glimmer saves the day but M6 get scattered s7 is glimmer dealing with them gone movie M6 quest 2 return

I hope mlp s7 pushes the show to Pokémon and southpark levels where we somehow make it to season 20. Quickly everyone go out buy more pony toys feed the money poney

My guess is that glimmer saves the day but M6 get scattered s7 is glimmer dealing with them gone movie M6 quest 2 return

2 equestria each M6 individual trial 2 return M6 n part 2 ask glimmer 2 save day in way that scatters them across space time

2 equestria each M6 individual trial 2 return M6 n part 2 ask glimmer 2 save day in way that scatters them across space time

Maybe not. I have a theory that after Starlight saves everypony and leads the counter-attack to take back the Castle of Friendship, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire, she finds her leadership skills have improved, and more confident, she returns to her old village to take command again, but this time using her lessons learned with the Mane Six to benefit the village, leaving Twilight and the others to prepare for what the future holds and whether Starlight continues her lessons under Twilight or ends her story in the show.

So, who's going to be the head writer for Season 7.

I knew it! Those is Hasbro, they'll see this show dragged through the mud before it's cancelled.

Perhaps the writers will have a better grasp on the characters, this time. Shouldn't it be a requirement for new scriptwriters to get a taste of the show they're gonna be writing for?

Anyway, I wonder how it will start.

Part 2 just aired it was great thorax's wings did save the day. Plus the queen's bleep friendship and Peter pan flip cliff dive was pretty awesome.

I'm guessing a season 7 episode will have Glimmer dealing with saving changling kingdom and not save the queen.

Also love how princess just puts thorax in charge of changling kingdom and leaves lol

Also the season 6 finale proves that even sideline all main characters and wrapping more serious story around other characters proves the writers can keep cartoon alive with out focus on main 6. Team Glimmer work well. And when Trixie replied to to discord's offer to help with her magic show she said when pigs fly and discord sure enough makes pigs fly. Trixie the all powerful and mighty flying pig piolt.

By the way I apologize for my posting style. Thought the 100 was maximum not minimum. I was quoting myself to add more txt. But my brain just woke up and realized it said minimum.

Anyways looking foward to how Queen Crylisla fits into season 7. And hopefully like Season 6 finale we'll get S7 episodes putting one or more sidekicks and background characters on more serious adventures. It be neat to see cutie map summon other ponyville ponies for friendship missions.

Part 2 just aired it was great thorax's wings did save the day. Plus the queen's bleep friendship and Peter pan flip cliff dive was pretty awesome.

I'm guessing a season 7 episode will have Glimmer dealing with saving changling kingdom and not save the queen.

Also love how princess just puts thorax in charge of changling kingdom and leaves lol

Also the season 6 finale proves that even sideline all main characters and wrapping more serious story around other characters proves the writers can keep cartoon alive with out focus on main 6. Team Glimmer work well. And when Trixie replied to to discord's offer to help with her magic show she said when pigs fly and discord sure enough makes pigs fly. Trixie the all powerful and mighty flying pig piolt.

By the way I apologize for my posting style. Thought the 100 was maximum not minimum. I was quoting myself to add more txt. But my brain just woke up and realized it said minimum.

Anyways looking foward to how Queen Crylisla fits into season 7. And hopefully like Season 6 finale we'll get S7 episodes putting one or more sidekicks and background characters on more serious adventures. It be neat to see cutie map summon other ponyville ponies for friendship missions.

I'm still hoping for some Princess-centered episodes in Season 7, especially with Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Flurry Heart. They looked truly pissed at Chrysalis for what she put them through and probably had "Life Imprisonment in Tartarus" on their minds once they could use their magic again. Though Chrysalis escaped, this had better be the last time I see any of the Princesses, especially Celestia, encased in a Changeling cocoon because of the writers going The Worf Effect on them. That is starting to get old in a hurry...

I'm still hoping for some Princess-centered episodes in Season 7, especially with Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Flurry Heart. They looked truly pissed at Chrysalis for what she put them through and probably had "Life Imprisonment in Tartarus" on their minds once they could use their magic again. Though Chrysalis escaped, this had better be the last time I see any of the Princesses, especially Celestia, encased in a Changeling cocoon because of the writers going The Worf Effect on them. That is starting to get old in a hurry...

I, for one, don't want to see Twilight reduced to a damsel in distress from now on. Okay, maybe not all the time.

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1