Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Confirmed

PinkiePie97

Meh. 

I am not overly thrilled with this decision.

Even thought I actually like season 6 or at least more than some do, I feel like continuing afterwords is overkill.

I guess I could be okay with this if it airs before the movie comes out, and that is the big finale for the show.

At least this would mean we could get a 5th Equestria Girls movie out of that.

And with how Legend of Everfree ended, I see a lot more potential for what that franchise can do than what the main characters of FIM have at this point in developing.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm, this has the potential to be very positive and great news or perhaps a little disappointing perhaps depending on your P.O.V. In my opinion, it's something to watch out for and to keep both eyes on. I don't like to generalise viewpoint to either positive or negative, so I guess I will see if I like season 7 when it airs and reserve all judgement until then.

Really hoping that this is "the farewell season." 

Season 6 shows all the evidence of a show that has simply run its course. The only thing I can imagine needing a season 7 for is for the purpose of seeing the characters off. 

• Brohoof 6

I've been expecting Season 7 to be the last one, but I guess time will tell. I'm hoping for a strong final season, if it is to be the last one.

IDK if this fact faded into obscurity, but RobCakeRan53 predicted in My Little Dashie that MLP FIM would last 8 seasons. I wonder if he'll be right or wrong

• Brohoof 2

I probably would've keeled over if they actually ended the series with S6. I'm open to an S7 as long as it's a ton better than S6

• Brohoof 1

Since someone already made a Data post...

Seriously though, i kinda wanted number 6 to be the go home season, ever since 2013. As a whole, while it wasn't all bad, Season 6 was for me the second least favorite season (third is still the worst for me) and i have no idea, what they can actually do in Season 7. Also, with the movie coming in almost a year, when will the season start?

I remain neutral though, as of right now.

• Brohoof 1

IDK if this fact faded into obscurity, but RobCakeRan53 predicted in My Little Dashie that MLP FIM would last 8 seasons. I wonder if he'll be right or wrong

It's been years since I last read that, and even then I didn't pay much attention so I'd completely forgotten that. We'll see, I guess.

Meh. 

I am not overly thrilled with this decision.

Even thought I actually like season 6 or at least more than some do, I feel like continuing afterwords is overkill.

I guess I could be okay with this if it airs before the movie comes out, and that is the big finale for the show.

At least this would mean we could get a 5th Equestria Girls movie out of that.

And with how Legend of Everfree ended, I see a lot more potential for what that franchise can do than what the main characters of FIM have at this point in developing.

I don't understand this paranoia with 

'wanting the show to end for the sake of length=bad?'

'the show is ending soon'

There are people at DHX who care about making entertainment. Hasbro's whoring of their IP is irrelevant to me. Season 6 has been good so far with memorable new characters. My only complaint is that few songs are great and most are bad. I don't care if FiM gets 11 seasons and 4 more EQG movies. People didn't mind gaming with the xbox 360 for over 10 years(2003 technology crammed into a box) so I fail to see why MLP going on is bad.

• Brohoof 10

Will the best writers be returning for the season? 

Mccarthy is still on the movie, Larson is still gone (and probably for good) and Rodgers works for Disney now.

• Brohoof 2