2 more seasons of MYM CONFIRMED, TYT episodes also

J.J

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

I’ll say 2 more seasons (or chapters?) of MyM will be quite enough time to keep Misty as a clueless villain just like I foresaw.

It's the "Netflix format" so people are concluding that "2 more seasons" means they are accounting for the 23 episodes initially promised, in these 8 episode installments.. it doesn't mean a renewal for more than that just yet..

No dates as to when in 2023, or when the specials will take place, but from reading the Wikipedia page months ago, I think it's safe to assume that one of these specials will be a winter/holiday special so it may get released right into the new year...

Make Your Mark's news is unsurprising, wasn't expecting any more content from it this year besides the Christmas special. Cool to see Tell Your Tale getting forty-five more episodes though, funny how one of my best friends and I were just talking today about when a second season of it could be announced. :dash:

Oh wow, that's nice. I wonder how long they are going to keep Opaline and Misty's story arc going. And I also wonder if in the future seasons, they are going to answer what happened between G4 and G5 given that they insist that this is the same universe and they already floated around multiple theories.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, CheeryFox said:

Cannot wait for more...

Same, as much as I love the TYT episodes and look forward to them for my weekly fix, I need to see where we are going with the main story...

3 minutes ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

i can't wait for more pony content i want to see what they are gonna do with misty and also sprout (if they ever use him again)

I have an idea and an "inkling" as to why they may have named him "Sprout" to begin with, as we've seen he has freakishly powerful Earth Pony magic, correlating with his name, I think adding a plot where he can't maintain control over his Earth Pony magic would be very interesting and would let them use the character, but that won't be the entire premise of the plot just the soul of it per say..

• Brohoof 1

Two more seasons is to be expected as that's the average length many shows tend to last. It might also mean we'll get to the magic number of 65 though this isn't really important given that this is a Netflix show and syndication means nothing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...