Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Pony in Town

ThunderCrush

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this while researching about other Bronies out in the world.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It started when I was watching TV with my little sisters. I found the show interesting. Then my brother told me about bronies and how e was one too and from there I starting explore a new world that I now live in.

Well I've always wanted to do something more, I eventually found myself writing and drawing to pass time I had. Until recently I started applying this to MLP and now I find myself as far into the pony world as my brother. Now I want to explore and meet new pony lovers and bronies. This is first experience trying to meet new people like myself other than my brother. I hope to get to know new people. -Brofist-

• Brohoof 3

Hello Broster, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Marvelous! Fallen to the brony 'curse' like many of us have, but have embraced it's ideals. I myself started that way...researching and slowly went further and further down the rabbit hole. Do I regreat it? No. If there's anything that I've gotton from being a brony. It's comradery and the idea that a part of me that most people don't see I can safely show with my fellow bronies.

Stand tall, stand proud, raise your head high for you are a brony. Welcome to the herd.

• Brohoof 1

Marvelous! Fallen to the brony 'curse' like many of us have, but have embraced it's ideals. I myself started that way...researching and slowly went further and further down the rabbit hole. Do I regreat it? No. If there's anything that I've gotton from being a brony. It's comradery and the idea that a part of me that most people don't see I can safely show with my fellow bronies.

Stand tall, stand proud, raise your head high for you are a brony. Welcome to the herd.

Thank you I plan to stay this way and keep being a brony.

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna or Cinny. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I've been into the show for a long time, this community has done a lot for me, and it has opened me to a lot of things. It has had it's ups and downs, here and other places. All I can say is, enjoy your stay! And have a great time! See you around~

• Brohoof 1

sig-4690068.hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna or Cinny. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I've been into the show for a long time, this community has done a lot for me, and it has opened me to a lot of things. It has had it's ups and downs, here and other places. All I can say is, enjoy your stay! And have a great time! See you around~

Hey Cinny! Thanks for your welcome, I hope to make the best of the forums I can.

Ah, you like rainbow dash too? She was always my favorite! Welcome to the forums!

Yes Rainbow Has also been my favorite, then Rarity and then twilight. lol