Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who should be in charge of Season Seven?

heavens-champion

I vote for Lauren Faust to come back. The episodes she wrote in were somewhat adventurous and she basically created the entire world of MLP. If she did come back I bet we would be seeing a lot more adventure and fun episodes instead of the somewhat (what I consider) cringe-y episodes we get now.

• Brohoof 2

NOT whoever's fault Flutter Brutter/Suelight Glimmer is.

Why? Did something happen between them?

Faust has been rather Passive aggressive about the way the show has gone, with special note to her look of absolute disgust when shown an EQG doll during one of her interviews shortly after EQG came out.

• 3 weeks later...

Faust has been rather Passive aggressive about the way the show has gone, with special note to her look of absolute disgust when shown an EQG doll during one of her interviews shortly after EQG came out.

I imagine it's pretty hard for her. Watching from afar as something she made and loved is developed and carried on without her, without her having any say in it at all. And I think she left in the first place because of things like EQG: Hasbro telling her what she could and couldn't do. I may be wrong though.