Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Jeric

There will be spoilers within this thread, so be forewarned. 

Sparkle's Seven  

115 users have voted

1. 1. Like or dislike?

• Twilight: WHAT?! *reads letter* "Pinkie — party. Rarity — costumes. Signed the future Sibling Supreme"?! Oh, come on! (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • Luna: *I* said we could do it ourselves, but some ponies are…a bit stubborn. *Celestia widens eyes, side-stares at Luna, who returns the favor* (I dislike it!)
    • Dash: "Wait, did you just make [your alter ego] up, or did that actually happen?" AJ *looking around*: "Ummmm…" (…meh…)
    • Spike: "That's the thing about looks. They can be…deceiving. *dons crown* (I like it!)
    • Spike: C'mon. You two don't think you have the ONLY sibling rivalry? I had an inside pony help. *everyone looks back to Luna, who's stroking a goose like a cat* (I LOVE IT! <3)
  2. 2. Who had the best facial expressions?

• Twilight
    • Spike
    • Luna
    • Rarity
    • Other (specify)
  3. 3. Of the following options, which is your favorite aspect of the episode?

• The humor
    • The expressions
    • All the continuity nods
    • Clever foreshadowing of Luna's and Celly's secret rivalry
    • Spike coming out on top (w/ confirmed brother status)

Just now, Mane 6 said:

Wait why is Starlight listed in the voice cast of the episode and if she was In it why wasent she helping the mane 6 and spike.

Dude, you need to rewatch the episode. I told you she was in the beginning cold open (the part before the theme) and she spoke. That is why she is credited. She wasn't helping because 22 minutes and they packed in a LOT. Plus she has a school to learn how to take over ;)

• Brohoof 3

Mother of god... this was one of the funniest MLP episodes I've ever seen. Everything was so silly and weird, but oh my, this episode was so goddamn enjoyable! 

And I was laughing way a lot with the final plot twist ^_^

This season has started really really good for me :3 

• Brohoof 7

Besides that problem this episode replaces the premiere of my favorite of the season. 

My favorites are Finally seeing Zephyr breeze again 

Spike being confirmed to be part of the sparkle family.

Spike  actually being called the brother this actually confirms that spike is the mane 7th member  

the fact that it wasn’t just a Twilight episode like the synopsis said. 

Fluttershy and spike being spies 

Score: 9/10

awesome episode 

Edited by Twilight and Starlight
  • Brohoof 3

Twilight's Seven Episode Spoilers

Spoiler

"Apple Chord" is Best Everything! :mlp_yeehaa:

Princess Luna is obviously a genius! :LunaMCM:

Spike is Twilight & Shining Armor's little brother confirmed. ^_^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 7

Just now, Jeric said:

Dude, you need to rewatch the episode. I told you she was in the beginning cold open (the part before the theme) and she spoke. That is why she is credited. She wasn't helping because 22 minutes and they packed in a LOT. Plus she has a school to learn how to take over ;)

Well how am I suppose to see the beginning when there are no links available to the episode 

21 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I think Spike wins the crown :mustache:

Holy crap, that was right! I'm dumbfounded they gave it to Spike. I thought Twilight would win.

Also Spike is now confirmed little brother and not adopted son. That's going to make for some interesting discussions between the son vs brother camps, though both can be true in that Twilight raised a little brother.

That segment with him and Fluttershy in the pit was interesting, some new stuff to think about how Spike views his position among ponies.

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Someone needs to make Luna stroking the bird, at the end, a meme. :orly:

Like I said, she looked like a James Bond Villain like that

• Brohoof 2

Very funny and adorable! I loved how everyone played a role in the story, and even showed new sides of the Mane 6' personalities from their own ideas to break through the castle. Shining got some much needed development, it's honestly nice to see more of him and to know that Twi and Shining never always got along (no cadence is seen either actually). Same deal with Luna and Celestia, we get to see them both argue like sisters again, and it is so hilarious. And the plan between Luna and Spike is great too.

And little tidbits like baby Spike, baby Apple Bloom, Maud, Zephyr, etc.. All of it is unexpected, and it's what makes it so fun. This was a great 200th episode :D

• Brohoof 10

4 minutes ago, Truffles said:

Also Spike is now confirmed little brother and not adopted son. That's going to make for some interesting discussions between the son vs brother camps, though both can be true in that Twilight raised a little brother.

Yeah, I mean I practically raise my kid sister. Also I think that they want to start better identifying Spike as an adoptive brother because we may actually be getting his real family this season. 

Just now, Will Guide said:

And Zephyr Breeze unknowingly being a part of Spike and Luna's plan was a nice touch since all 3 of them are the younger siblings.

Good catch :)

• Brohoof 6

Now THIS! This is the one I was not expected to get things that I wanted, and things I never knew I wanted but glad to have it! XD

Seeing the callbacks and references to previous episodes is pretty neat here and it fits in with the plot so nicely done. The mane 6 and Spike all get their limelights and the jokes they put in all landed home swiftly. My favorite one was definitely the Luna petting the goose one. The expression and a sudden twist in turns of it makes it all the more hilarious and quite fitting with how Luna used to love setting traps in the two sisters’ castle back then.

The highlight of the episode for me is Spike and the lesson of family bonding. It’s true that Shining and Twi are BBBFFs. There will always be rivalries between the siblings, of course. But we finally see a really important moment for Spike and have him prove to himself that he wanted to be a part of their rivalry because seeing them competing each other makes him want to be a part of their fun even more. Seeing the two acknowledged Spike for who he was, a part of their family, is really sweet and it’s somewhat connected their bonds even more in my point of view.

• Brohoof 5

Favs so far (iMO): Rainbow getting dressed up to disctract Zephyer (and she's wearing mascare) and Apple Corn (Refenence to Dale Evans)

And a bit a Sparity (a bit)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

That was so much fun to watch! I loved how they portrayed the sibling rivalry with some great callbacks to earlier episodes and seasons. 

Spike was truly the winning in this episode though! It's great to see him finally be confirmed as the "little brother/son" status to Twilight. I knew it's been portrayed that way for a long time, but it's great to finally hear it for real!

• Brohoof 3