Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More Swag (Pencil Hoof Zebra Boom)

Pencil Hoof

So our friend Pencil Hoof got a little help from Rainbow Dash, in creating a sonic Zebra/rain boom ;)

Enjoy, (I took a lot of pictures so you could see up close shots etc.):

More Pencil Hoof: http://mlpforums.com...ng-pencil-hoof/

........................... http://mlpforums.com...or-pencil-hoof/

........................... http://mlpforums.com...re-pencil-hoof/

........................... http://mlpforums.com...cil-hoof-flies/

Please leave a comment with feedback! It really really helps to keep me motivated :)

Even if it's something simple like "nice" I really really appreciate it :D

DeviantArt (still have to upload a lot of things to here :/ ): http://pencilhoof.deviantart.com/

Finally, the pictures!

Like I said, there are a lot! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

post-1895-0-72654600-1336358078_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-51436500-1336358081_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-14138900-1336358084_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-87325600-1336358091_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-53989800-1336358095_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-75970700-1336358098_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-57602600-1336358101_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-26446800-1336358104_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-97954600-1336358111_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Sweet drawing, the detail is really good, overall an awesome drawing! nice job :)

Thank you! That means a lot coming from you ^_^

wow... i suck at drawing so that is magic compared to my work

I'm sure you don't suck at drawing :)

especially If you drew that avatar and signature :D

Couple of days ago I tried doing my own artwork cause I was so inspired by these forums. I failed miserably and forgot the whole idea.

Now I see all these awesome pics in artwork section and I want to try again, aargh.

Nice drawing you got there once again, first thing to catch my eyes was that style you made those clouds look like. I like it.

Have you thought about doing some other kind of experiments with Pencil Hoof, like "computerizing" it? Or do you stick with this style? (not that there is anything wrong with this style, I'm just curious.)

Couple of days ago I tried doing my own artwork cause I was so inspired by these forums. I failed miserably and forgot the whole idea.

Now I see all these awesome pics in artwork section and I want to try again, aargh.

Nice drawing you got there once again, first thing to catch my eyes was that style you made those clouds look like. I like it.

Have you thought about doing some other kind of experiments with Pencil Hoof, like "computerizing" it? Or do you stick with this style? (not that there is anything wrong with this style, I'm just curious.)

Well first of all, tanks! :)

I don't often inspire people, in fact, this is only my second time doing so :o

I want to trying colouring some of these pictures on the computer, as Dawna Fawn did for me in my profile picture, but first I need my dad to give my tablet back -_-

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! That means a lot coming from you ^_^

I'm sure you don't suck at drawing :)

especially If you drew that avatar and signature :D

no tha tas apocalipticchaos

Dude excellant work man, you did an awsome job :D. This picture makes me wander though, are there pegasus and unicorn zebras out there in Equestria...? The world may never know :P

Dude excellant work man, you did an awsome job :D. This picture makes me wander though, are there pegasus and unicorn zebras out there in Equestria...? The world may never know :P

I wasn't sure they exsisted at all to be honest :P

But I searched "Pegasus Zebra" on Googe and l and saw it was actually a fairly common thing so I thought "what the heck!" ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I wasn't sure they exsisted at all to be honest :P

But I searched "Pegasus Zebra" on Googe and l and saw it was actually a fairly common thing so I thought "what the heck!" ^_^

Lol, thats a good way of coming up with an idea for a drawing :D. One thing is for sure though, I think it would be a rather interesting idea if they included them in the MLP show. I think it would help bring more diversity to the characters, heck even go as far as possibly adding to the backstory of the show a little bit. I'd say the possabilties are of what they could do are pretty endless :D

Lol, thats a good way of coming up with an idea for a drawing :D. One thing is for sure though, I think it would be a rather interesting idea if they included them in the MLP show. I think it would help bring more diversity to the characters, heck even go as far as possibly adding to the backstory of the show a little bit. I'd say the possabilties are of what they could do are pretty endless :D

I 100% agree.

I think if they generally explored the Zebra option in more depth, they could get a lot out of it :D

• Brohoof 1