Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Hi guys!

JustAWeeb

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching for a Forum while waiting for season 7, so here I am ^^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have got a friend who is a fan of the show, and recommended it to me. I always thought of it as a show for little girls, with horrible animation and voice acting. (I have never seen the new generation before), as well as stupid, girlish stories and boring characters. I promised him to watch the first season and I got stuck with it, since I was pleasantly surprised from the art, animation, story line, the first villain (nightmare moon) and the overall quality... So much, that I actually passed him in the series! He just finished watching season 5, while I'm already finished with all 6 season ^^.

I'm currently 16 years old, born and raised in austria, and I'm usually nervous and shy around others, but very open to my friends.

I really do love MLP, but if anyone was going to bring it up around me, I would just be silent. I would not consider myself a "closet brony" though, since I do have this as Laptop and Desktop wallpaper: http://justaninnocentpony.deviantart.com/art/The-Blues-Ponies-305770943

I actually could not decide between the mane six, since all of them are unique and different, as well as equally important to the story. If any pony was missing, it would be horrible!

Pretty much all I'm doing all day is gaming, mlp and anime related stuff, and school work... which makes me quite a nerd if I think about it.

I think this sums it up pretty well, I'm happy I stumbled upon this forum, since it does seem really friendly.

• Brohoof 5

Hello Weeb, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello Weeb, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Thank you very much! :) I really do love this forum

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...