Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@Skylord Nexus, @@Dakcka,

Antonio along with Vanderbilt were off to Crocus, using the vehicles device for fuel by feeding it his magic. As they got to Crocus he was just looking at Vanderbilt a second "You know maybe you should fill me in on a few things, like where we might be going, or anything in particular that might help us." as they got to the city he pulled up in front of the new guild place of Red Rock

As Leege complained about the bikini and ran off in her undergarments Rouen sighed some "Come on it's a two piece so it's practically undergarments." he ran off after her til she was stopped by a man. Coming up to her he looked at the man moving his arm around Leege's midsection in case "We are honored to be part of the games." he bowed his head as Brume ran up to see the lacrima. As it spoke of the games, how only five could participate he tilted his head "Guild masters are out? Sorry Brume." he said as Brume ran off to the water to think he grabbed the sunscreen and began to open the bottle "Now that I got you Leege stand still." he chuckled nuzzling the back of her head "Or you are going to burn from the sun."

Canteen laid out in the water on his inner tube with Aiden in the one beside him. Hearing them all talking of some magic games he just tilted his head up looking at them "Magic games? I heard of that but, never really saw that." he paddled his tube towards the shore as Brume was resurfacing about who would joint he games. Hearing his name he slipped off the tube into the water, swimming to the shore he stood there soaked as he put Brume into a big bear hug lifting him off the ground shaking him vigorously "I KNEW YOU THOUGHT I WAS STRONG HA." he said letting go of Brume letting him fall unceremoniously to the ground "Right Aiden." he turned ran towards the water, jumped and landed on his tube. Skidding out to Aiden he chuckled "I wonder if they have a animal version."

Rouen watched everything chuckling, as Dawn declared she didnt wish to join cause she did not care giving her spot to him. He bowed his head gently to her "Dawn, thank you as well you Brume. We should continue to relax today to allow this to soak in. Tomorrow I wish to do some training Brume will you do me the honor of sparring with me?" he said as he looked at Leege in his arm still "And if someone is unable to join I say Leege is a backup for any of us..she may not seem it but, she would be a valuable asset." 

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka,
"Hmm a tourney?" Draco asked slightly with a grin that turned malicious. "So who want's to be trained by me?" Draco asked as he looked around. Draco looked at Canteen with a laugh. He then walked towards the cooking spit as he drizzled abit of honey over the Dino meat. He grinned slightly and he said "It's almost ready," Draco stated as he rubbed his neck gently.

Draco then looked at the hologram. "That's rather beautiful," Draco stated with a laugh to himself as he walked over to the treasure chest. "Hmm plenty of gold for the guild," Draco muttered slightly as he smirked. "Plus more so for me to build my home," Draco stated with a grin on his face. He grabbed a gold crown and looking it over with a raised eyebrow slightly. He hummed to himself as he placed the crown back into the chest. Draco chuckled as he looked at his guild mates and felt well he didn't know how to feel around these guys but he could try and not put everything onto his shoulders try is the word. "Is everyone hungry?" Draco asked with a gentle smile on his face.

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe blinked, staring long and hard at the uniform. "H-hey! That's a cool outfit and all but it doesn't leave much to the imagination!" She shook her head but blushed, made a nervous smile with her sweat rolling down her fact and clenched her fist. 

"I'll wear that if you really want me to, Lucius!" She shook her head and regained composure. "Should we leave soon to Crocus so we can check it out before the Games start?" Perpe blinked and pointed to outside. 

--

@@Arid_Blitz,@@dragon4111, @@reader8363,

Before Brume had even gotten up from Canteen's hug, Dawn appeared again, landing one foot in his gut and the other in a place that I can only describe as his weakpoint. "OW! There goes my bloodline..." Brume said, a tear rolling down his face as he curled up in pain.

"Well hello, everyone. I'd love to share with you the new outfits for the Grand Magic Games! Of course, i think that they're very beautiful, of course the shoes will be up to you to decide, but I do think that the basic outfit is adorable." Dawn smiled, helping up the two poor models she had forced with her, both wearing the male and female equivalent of the outfit.

e8042c717a3cf2d3fe45945e193d38b9.jpg

The Outfits each had the Red Rock guild mark sewed onto each sleeve. 

"How are they~? I could just imagine Merri in these, all of the boys of other guilds will be too busy wiping their own blood off their faces to even dare combat back!" Dawn burst out into laughter, sitting on a rock. "Of course, these are what you'll wear assuming you even get past the preliminary round, as you don't need to wear any uniforms until the real tournament." 

--

Leege looked at the outfit and shrugged. "A cute kitty onesie would be much more adorable, but I guess those won't hurt! You'll have to get Rouen an extra extra EXTRA big one or else it'll be like he's wearing a training bra! Hehehe!" Leege laughed maniacally, backwards kicking Rouen in his private area and running off, still indecent. 

"I'm gonna go dive off the cliff! Come with me, Brume!" Leege skipped quickly, not even seeming to mind her lack of clothes. 

--

Brume sighed. "I'll go with her, I guess. At least you tried, Rouen. Also I didn't see how hard she hit you, but hey, at least Dawn didn't land on them like a psychotic meteor." Brume sort of hobbled as he ran to catch up with Leege, Taigor flying over his head and bringing him up to the cliff before Leege could get up there. 

--

Merri blushed and gulped as Dawn showed the outfit. "Oh gosh... It's real cute and all, but I don't want guys fawning over me! That's weird!" Merri uncomfortably wiggled around before looking over to Draco. 

"I'd love to eat some! What's your opinion on the Guild Uniform?" She sat down in the sand, eating a handful of it. 

--

Subsume carried Lilina and loaded her into the carriage before him, and climbed in suit. The entire guild was on their way to Crocus already, as it was much farther than most other guilds. 

"Subsume.. How much did I drink last night?" Lilina looked up tiredly to see Subsume with bags under his eyes eating some baked bread. "What?! You look exhausted! Didn't you get any sleep?!" She tilted her head and laid down in the cart. Luckily no other guild members were in her personal cart. 

"I didn't drink anything last night, milady, but you did have a few too many.. I made sure you didn't choke on your own vomit in your sleep." He shrugged and looked around, finding a sword and beginning to sharpen it simply for something to do. 

He looked up to Lilina and smiled warmly. "I'd be happy to shine your shoes while we're in here, and even to make sure your uniform for the games are clean and prepared. Assuming we make it in, and all." Subsume sighed and finished sharpening the sword and sheathing it, putting it next to Lilina. 

"Thanks, Subsume. Make sure to get some rest at some point though, alright? I don't need you passing out on me." She smiled and patted him on the head before curling up in her comfy seat and reading a book on ancient magic. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz,

Draco looked at Merri with a chuckle handing her a piece of the Dino meat. "Not really my cup of tea I prefer my old armor. But I guess I can deal with it," Draco stated as he really miss that old Fenris class battle armor. He sighed to himself as he sat next to Merri with a gentle smile. "So you alright? you seem adverse to men heh would you rather have women fawning over you like Dawn?" Draco asked teasing Merri with a grin on his face.

Draco grinned as he shrugged "But if I need to wear that then so be it," Draco stated with a sigh to himself. he shrugged to himself as he laid back into the sand to sun himself. He smirked slightly as he felt the sun on his skin though the cauterized bite marks wwere sore. He smirked slightly to himself. Those wounds reminded him that he was alive to protect his new home. For every time he gained a scar it would remind him that his team mates wouldn't get those strikes. He chuckled to himself about that thought. Maybe he was a foolish man but he was a knight or rather a guard captain playing one.

• Brohoof 1

@@dragon4111,@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz,

Opus nodded and was glad that he didn't have to play the games. If he did and the opponent did a critical on his trumpets he might die. He nodded and walked into the water. When he was on the bottom, he laid down on the floor and thought about all the songs he mastered since getting the trumpet. 

Shadow sat down next to a tree and sighed, meeting them could have gone a little better. He straightened out his cloak and headed to the beach to figure out what's going on. He didn't really care that he couldn't see what of one eye because of blood and that his fist was dripping. When he got down there, he noticed Dawn holding some sort of outfits. He said as he tore off a piece of the meat, "What's going on and what's with the outfits." He tossed the piece into his mouth and started chewing. 

Starry stumbled to the guild hall, exhausted from the person making her make different kinds of "stain glass". She would throw the ones, that she didn't like, at the wall, even after Starry said that she can dissolve them. Shard cut her cloak, that she had the deal with the pain of the sun, and scratched some of the paint off her mask. She stepped into the guild hall and fell asleep on the floor from using too much magic. 

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the outfits Rouen tilted his head some "Well whatever Brume wishes us to wear I'll no objection. Leege is right however if I can get the design, I know a woman who could do it for me. She made my coat for me. So has most of my measurements plus give me time to help her and her husband out seeing all of this happened I was unable to make it this week." feeling the kick between his legs he stumbled back holding himself as he closed his eyes. She didnt get a good kick but, it was enough. Keeping himself calm as she ran off he said softly "You do that...Brume. Shove her off for me." he chuckled some before dropping to the ground sitting on it

Canteen was watching them from his tube as he chuckled. Everyone had a groin shot so far, moving Aiden's tube close to shore with him the little guy jumped off and went after the food. Grabbing a chunk of it and chewing it chittering some. As Canteen got close he shoved back out to the middle of the water. Getting off his tube he  he allowed his link to form and slither through the water, getting to the sand it wiggled through the sand till it was near Draco's foot. Leaving it there he dove down under the water he went through some of the reeds and under some other things. Coming up he went to the other side running up to the top of the cliff shoving Leege and Brume out of the way "CANNONBALL." as he said that the link snagged onto Draco, planning to take Draco for a ride as the link's slack snapped tight

@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363, @@Dakcka,

Draco was dragged into the lake by the link with Canteen. Draco's eye twitched as he held his breath that no good nug humping son of a wretch. Oh he was going to beat Canteen black and blue for this. He rubbed his poor thigh as he looked around for Canteen. He was goin g to drown that mother bucker.

He found the bastard and swam after him quickly. Of course he kicked off the ground in the lake rocketing towards canteen with murder in his red eyes.  Well he was talking to Merri and relaxing next to her and oh yes serving the people of the guild dino meat. Of course he would be alittle pissed off at this jackass. And around him the water felt warm like his temper was boiling the water around him. Oh yeah he was that pissed off at Canteen. Draco had an obsidian dagger in a sheath near his ankle. He probably wasn't going to use to to skin that poor bastard. Nope he wouldn't do that to Canteen after all. Nope he would make him drag huge logs of wood around in the forest with no assistance from the others. He quickly caught up to the bastard.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@reader8363, @@dragon4111,

Leege felt Canteen shoving her out of the way and immediately with a very depressing "Fwamph" sound, she flew face first off the cliff with a faint "AHHHH", only to be caught by the ankle by Brume, who had shoved his fist into the cliffside and slid down to catch her.

"Canteen that was so reckless!" Brume grabbed Taigor and he struggled to lift the two of them back onto the cliff. "Thanks, buddy." Brume shrugged and looked to the outfits. "Cute, I guess." 

Brume shoved Leege off into the water as Rouen had requested and walked down to Shadow, shrugging and pointing to the outfits. "You're going to be competing in the Grand Magic Games with Rouen, Draco, Merri and Canteen. Those are the uniforms Dawn picked for you to represent our guild. It's mandatory to wear them, but if you want to personalize it that's on you." 

Brume smiled and sat down under a tree. "I'm going to take a nap. Wake me at dinner." 

--

Merri blushed as Draco suggested girls fawning over her. "I don't want anyone fawning over me! Y-you creep!" Merri shuddered at the thought of Dawn. "She's not actually into me she just wants to embarrass me!" 

She let out a small cute yelp as Draco was suddenly pulled away by Canteen. "W-What?!" Merri fell over and quickly crawled under a tree, beginning to eat more sand to relax.

@@Skylord Nexus, @@Arid_Blitz,

Vanderbilt shrugged at Antonio "Vell to be honest I vas going to vork out our first target vhen we reached are destination, as we could go to the closest target as possible in order to be efficient. I have no idea vhat vill be waiting for us to be honest, I know there von't be any people there to oppose us, the building ,vhile in pristine condition, have been abandoned for the better part of two centuries. I expect many long lasting spells and runes, maybe a few magical automations such as golems. Honestly vhile being mostly used to dark magic, the Darkflare's alvays found a vay to get other magic to vork for them." Venderbilt stared intently at the ground then looked up at Antonio "If I may ask you, vhy did you join the magic council, surely there must be more of a reason than to just root out corruption."

Lucius glanced at Perpe and then at the screen, which then orientated to face Lucius "Hmm, you do have a point, you girls would have less protection than us guys," Lucius said staring intently at the image, obviously not paying to much head to the actually way Perpe had meant her criticism "Well maybe if we maybe move the crossover at the upper torso higher to cover more of the chest, and then instead of the crossover being so thin we have them much longer to cover the stomach, make it slightly looser for easier movement and that should all be good! Perpe, thank you for the advice, you are already more useful than Jack." Alexander took one step further "Miss Perpe is correct sir, it would prove prudent for us to set off as quickly as possible." Lucius nodded "Yes your right Alexander, alright people! we leave in an hour, grab anything you need and we will meet back here,  got it? In the mean time, I'll put a start on to these outfits, if anyone needs me I'll be in my privet workshop." With that Lucius began to decend on the small circular platform into the floor, this hole quickly filled itself in, leaving everyone alone. Alexander remaining stood there motioned towards the hallway with the rooms in "You all heard what Lord Lucius said, get anything you need and bring it back here." Gale waited for Jack and Lance to leave the room before going up to Perpe "Hey, do you have any stuff like cloth with you, if not I'm sure me and Alexis can lend you some." Alexis then popped in from behind Gale "Yep! You can borrow any of my clothes any time, we are going to be besties!" Gale giggled a bit at Alexis "Don't worry, you get used to her after a while, anyway let's go." Gale and Alexis then left for their room.

Edited by Skylord Nexus
  • Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus, @@Dakcka, @@dragon4111,

Antonio nodded at Vanderbilt as he got out of the vehicle and could hear people at the nearby beach. Looking over he saw most of the members there and walked towards the beach, getting there he called out "Brume I have a small thing for you." he looked around seeing Merri there along with Dawn. "Shame you left us Merri, however I am not one to stop someone from doing what they want in life." As he heard yelling he looked at the water seeing Canteen there and water bubbling. "Seems I have interrupted something." he chuckled a bit

Canteen called out to Brume as he was called reckless "She would of been fine you just pushed her as well." he chuckled feeling the water warm up "Ugh I think Draco peed or something." he began to swim towards the shore allowing his link to disappear releasing Draco he got closer as he was now standing in the shallows running towards Antonio "Hey you heads up." he said rushing towards him at full speed and jumped towards him

Looking at how Canteen and Draco were acting he just smirked shaking his head. As Leege was pushed twice off the cliff he chuckled some yelling out "Thanks Brume. Sorry Leege that was for the kick." he looked at Antonio who showed up as he tilted his head some "Mister Antonio it is nice to see you sorta weird seeing it's not even been 24 hours. Did we do something or need to pay for more damages?" as he heard he had something for Brume he nodded "CANTEEN!?" he went to go stop him as he was jumping soaking wet at Antonio

Waving softly to the little Goblin nearby chittering as it ate "Well aren't you a cute one? A little goblin, and yellow such an unusual color." Antonio heard Canteen and looked at him his eyes glimmering a bit, he took in a deep breathe  before blowing towards Canteen "Gale Force Blizzard" as he blew the wind picked up as the temperature dropped making the flame under the dino meat freeze over. Showing great control over his powers as he avoided everyone else, focusing his power on Canteen. Ice and snow formed in the winds instantly freezing the ground along with the water in a straight line to the other side of the water leaving an ice "Bridge" in it's wake. Canteen was on the other side of the lake in a pile of snow almost frozen solid

"Right now where was I?" he said as he looked at Brume smiling some reaching into an inner pocket of his vest and pulled out a Stamp for him "Your very own magical stamp, so you may add people or even remove people."

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka, @@reader8363,

Draco surfaced walking towards the frozen Canteen. The heat around his feet warmed up the sand considerably. He looked at the now frozen bastard. He sneered slightly. "Serves you right jackass," Draco stated as he looked at Antonio with a cautious look on his face. When he saw the man give Brume something Draco quickly reached for a dagger that was near his ankle. He wasn't quite as proficient with a dagger than a long sword or scythe. Though he did see the bastard freeze over the fire. "Oi jackass your ruining the meat," Draco stated simply.

Draco sighed to himself as he put a hand to his forehead. He kicked over the frozen statue of Canteen. Petty yes but who's to say he is always honorable. He walked towards Brume his anger abated for now. "So I'm apart of the team that goes into that games thing?" Draco asked as he rubbed his neck as he walked up to his guild master. "It might be fun," Draco stated as he looked at Brume with a grin slightly as he rubbed his neck. "Whip lash blasted Canteen," Draco muttered to himself.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno then stepped out of the building after applying. He was told that it would take a couple of days to process them into the GMG and to expept or decline them.

TU: Alright guys I just applied for us to be in the GMG but it's going to be ad least two days before we find out if we're in the games or not.

T4: Wait isn't it because they have to process us first?

TU: You could say that's right!

Techno then noticed something that suspiciously stood out in front of a castle in the distance...

TU: I wonder what that statue is over there as it looks exactly like me in a way!

The group walked over to the statue to find that it was actually Herobrien holding a sign..

TU: Excuse me Herobrien but why are you in someone's yard pretending to be a statue and holding a sign that's really offensive to me?

Techno then ripped the sign out of Herobrien's hands and instantly incinerated it with magic in his hands. Herobrien's face then went into a really annoyed expression.

HE: You stupid idiot! I never expected you to crash my plan to get this guild to help me go after you and kill you!

TU: I guess that's too bad then as you need to seriously be despawnd now!

The two then started firing lasers at each other and where constantly shielding and dodging each other's attacks. They were now making an incredible amount of noise...

@@Dakcka,@@Arid_Blitz, @@dragon4111@@Skylord Nexus,

Shadow's eye widened when he heard that and started choking on the piece of meat. He quickly formed a portal in his throat to the stomach to get rid of it. He took a few deep breaths and said, "Wait, what games and when was this decided." He turned to see Antonio walking towards them and muttered, "Great, the government is here." He stood up, washed the blood off his hand, but left his eye alone, and said, "What brings out here, Antonio, just to bring Brume the stamp?" He opened a portal and pulled out an army's knife and cut off a chunk of the meat. As he was eating it, He turned to Draco that just got out of the water from being dragged it and said, "You don't mind if I get the rest of the meat, do you?"

Opus listed all the songs and melodies that he mastered and decided to see if there's a quest that would be perfect for him. He stood up and walked out of the water. He climbed the cliff to get his coat and headed back while being soaked and smelling like fish. He walked up to the board and saw that someone wanted a tutor for their child. He got the list and headed to the home.

Dark decided to head over to see if anything's going on at the beach. He sheathed his knife and headed over there, when he got close he saw a vehicle parked there. He looked at the beach to see Vanderbilt and Antonio. He stood there and watched to see what they were doing with the Red Rock guild. 

@@dragon4111,@@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz

Brume took the stamp, gasping as Canteen was frozen solid. "Oh.. Okay." Brume smiled at him and gave a faint wave. "Well, I'll be seeing you! We should probably begin our preparations to go to Crocus for the games!" 

Grabbing his bag, Brume sat down and began using the lacrima that he had bought for the guild's communication purposes, talking to a person from the Grand Magic Games. "Alright. We'll be seeing you then!" Brume powered down the lacrima, and put it back in his pocket. He picked up Leege, who was laying on the sand with her eyes spinning. 

"Alright, everyone! We're leaving early tomorrow morning to Crocus. I have carriages booked to bring us there and we'll be staying in a beautiful hotel." He mumbled quietly. "We're sharing a hotel with the Fairy Tail guild.." He looked back up. "I want you all on your best behavior during the game, and seeing as the Fairy Tail guild were so kind as to let us stay with them, I want you to help them out if they need it!"

He smiled warmly, scratching his head. "Think of them all as temporary Guild Mates.." Brume then frowned again. "Sabertooth will probably be there.. I've heard that they often end up destroying smaller guilds. Chances are they won't play fair, even in the preliminary round, so Canteen, Rouen, Shadow, Merri and Draco, I want you all on your guard when the preliminary round begins sometime when we get to Crocus." 

Brume began to walk off. "I'm going to get an early sleep, seeing as I would really like to be up early tomorrow. Remember! Bright and early!" He walked up to his room, gave Taigor a snack and then laid in his bed. "Crocus... Huh? Hm.." Brume quickly fell asleep. 

--

Merri frowned and tried to gnaw away the ice on Canteen, to no avail. "This is Devil Slayer Magic... Hm... Excuse me, Antonio, could you please thaw him?" Merri walked over to Rouen and sat down. 

"Brume is right about Sabertooth, as they are the strongest guild right now. I don't think any of us are quite at the power of their Ace; Minerva. Their master is very strict too. I hope we'll do alright against them in the tournament." She blinked and looked up. "I wonder if Polaris Flare will be competing this year.. They never seem to.." 

Merri suddenly gasped and realized one of the files she had read a couple days before. "Blood Lurkers... They're competing this year, I'm sure of it! They're a strong guild that's got a tendency for doing more-than-shady acts. Not as much of a threat as Sabertooth, but their guild DEFINITELY has someone pulling on it from behind the scenes." Merri blinked again, looking up to Rouen. 

"Leege is your friend, right? I'd suggest making sure that her and Brume don't get hurt during the games.. I wouldn't put it past any of our competitors to attack them when they're vulnerable." Merri sighed, and stood up, bumping into Dawn. 

--

"Make sure you all wear those outfits, I'm going to go search for my brother. I'll watch the Games while you're participating, but I'll make my own accommodations. Toodaloo."  Dawn vanished into a beam of light, appearing in Crocus. This wasn't teleportation, merely the speed of her magic. It wasn't instantaneous either. 

"I bet you'll be at the Games somewhere, won't you, brother? Watching.. Pulling the strings..." Dawn grinned psychotically, giggling a bit. "If I find you during the Games then I can leave this guild before they're even done competing!" 

--

Leege let out a yawn followed by a faint burp. "Rouen! I found an anthill!" Leege danced around the anthill, picking up a few ants and letting them crawl on her arm. "Hehe! When's dinner gonna be ready? I wanna give my ants some!" She giggled but immediately fell over like the klutz she is, landing arm first on some rocks, squashing all the ants on her arm, and landing stomach-first on the anthill, killing their masses as well. 

"Woopsies! Nevermind! But I still want dinner I'm hungry!" Leege sat down, finally putting her clothes back on before sitting on the lifeguard tower. 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe blushed as Gale and Alexis offered to share clothes. "I have the clothes I'm wearing and that's all I need. Thanks for the offer though." 

Perpe sat down cross-legged on the floor waiting for Lucius and the others to return. 

@@Dakcka, @@reader8363, @Arid_Blitz

Draco chuckled at Shadows question. "Hold on Shadow see if anyone ah Leege," Draco stated as he had started a new fire. He cut a piece off the  rather large bit of dino meat and gave it to Leege. He made sure everyone else got a piece before he gave the rest to Shadow.  He looked around and began to sing a rather sad sound. Or atleast sad for him.

A song about home and how it hurt him. But it was also a song of longing for it. Yeah he was a homesick idiot but he couldn't help it after all. Of course he had a feeling that the queen of Draconia would be there to watch. Either to gain something or to satiate her sadistic streak by watching others beat the crap out of eachother. As Draco sang he drew his old emblem into the sand with a sad smile on his face.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/godeater/images/c/ca/Fenrir_Schwarz.png/revision/latest?cb=20150604013308

Draco chuckled after his song ended as he looked to the sky. But he had a new home something he could protect with his life. And he would do just that. He smirked to himself slightly his desires for happiness would become second to the happiness to his new friends afterall.

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,  

Vanderbilt smiled and looked at Merri "Vell talking from a purely business  point of view, I'm happy your gone! Vithout you efficiency has almost doubled, that vas in less than an hour as vell!." Vanderbilt then patted the Merri on the head, much in the same way an uncle would his niece/nephew "Of course I do miss your smile, always made my day brighter.!"

Vanderbilt then stepped in front of Shadow "Vell we are going somevhere on official business, so ve just stopped by. Killing two birds vith just one stone, yar?"

Gale laughed at Perpe "Seriously? You think you only need that? What happens when it needs to be washed, you gonna walk around naked? Jack would probably be all over that, literally and physically." She then shrugged "Well it's your choice at the end of the day, if you ever do need any though, feel free to ask." Alexis nodded "Yep! Anytime, anywhere, anywhy!"

Meanwhile Lucius was down in his workshop, using various tools ,which he was levitating, to create there uniforms. Alexander had since joined him, and had stood there looking at his master with a worried expression on his face; despite still working Lucius addressed his loyal guardian "What's wrong, you've been standing there like that for half an hour." Alexander looked up and Lucius "Well sir, I'm worried about you, you never seem THIS preoccupied unless you think something bad is going to happen." Lucius softly chuckled at Alexander, lowering everything he had previously levitated "Sometimes I think you know me too well old friend, I'm just worried about the others, I think they could give most of the guilds a run for their money... but Sabretooth, I think they will chew us up and spit us back out. I just don't want them to get hurt." Lucius was now looking at the floor, sadness in his eyes. Alexander gave Lucius a pat on the back and a warm smile "Sir, their stronger than you give them credit for, even if they get torn apart, they'll pull themselves back together. Now how about we get these costumes finished?" This elicited a smile from Lucius "Yeah your right." He then got back to work "We're screwed aren't we?" Although equally busy Alexander answered "Yep."

It had almost been an hour since everyone had left, and now they were all back in the throne room, each with a suitcase full of stuff. Lucius and Alexander then both ascended from the floor, Lucius with an extremely large suitcase, and Alexander with a pretty small one, Lucius smiled and looked at the group "Ok everyone, this is it, fail... and I'll kill you... ok maybe not, but I will maim you! Alexander, portal." Alexander nodded and cast a large magic circle on the floor "Ok everything is in order, accommodations are prepared, we shall arrive just outside of Crocus. Now everyone jump in, and make sure not to leave until we all arrive, got it?" Jack quickly leapt into the circle, and disappeared in a shimmer of white, he was quickly followed by Lance who was preaching something about honour or something, Alexander and Malygos then entered the circle and left, Gale and Alexis then followed. All that was left was Lucius and Perpe, Lucius patted the wall "Keep yourself safe old girl, we'll be back soon ok?" Lucius then stepped into the circle, and before disappearing smiled at Perpe "If I were you I'd get in before the circle closes, or you'll be trapped in here. This place can get pretty creepy when on your own." Lucius the disappeared in a shimmer of white.

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno now manages to wrestle down Herobrien. Techno then ripped off the skin in the back of Hrobrien's neck to reveal the four power wires except there was a massive red "DO NOT REMOVE" bar of metal that all four wires were running through. It was also designed to completely kill the unit as a kill switch.

TU: There it is! I think it's about time I rip this "DO NOT REMOVE" thing ou..

Herobrien then blasted Techno off him...

HE: Nope! I'm running to cause chaos somewhere else so you don't get in my way! Like one of the idiot nerds from that big bang TV show or whatever it is!

Herobrien then run off at full speed in the direction of Crocus...

TU: Your not going to get away that easily! But still I wonder where you got that big bang TV show thing from but who cares!

Techno then chased after him at full speed leaving the clones behind...

T1: So what should we do now?

T3: Let's just run after Techno and wherever he stops I want to do a cool experiment with all of his Computers that he has back at his house! Of course I'm going to teleport the computers to us as it's simply too far to run back to his place. You'll see what I'll do when I get the computers set up as it's a surprise for all of you!

T4: Guys let's just go already!

The clones then ran after Techno at full speed...

Edited by Techno Universal

@@Dakcka, @@dragon4111, @@Skylord Nexus,

Looking at Brume and the others seeming to be very hostile or avoiding him. Antonio rolled his eyes as he watched them "Games? Oh right the magic games. Probably heard you all took on the magic council, guess it's good you all became a guild yesterday." he looked at Merri gnawing on Canteen and asking him to thaw him out, sighing softly "Very well Merri for you my dear." he smiled softly at her before snapping his fingers, the ice around Canteen, the bridge, and the fire he froze over broke off, inhaling the ice shot towards him as he devoured it after it was gone he looked at how Brume was now off to go sleep. "Vanderbilt is right, wanted to see how the guild was coming along and drop off that item. Nothing to be hostile about." he pointed at Canteen "I only did that because he came at me soaking wet."

Getting some of the meat Draco offered him he watched everyone, Rouen was shaking his head it seemed everyone was on edge...well except Leege. Hearing her he pointed at his bags and the meat of the dino "There is still some dino meat, and snacks." munching on the meat himself he watched as Canteen was thawed out finally

As Canteen was frozen and on the other side of the lake, he was thawed out and sat there shaking from the cold. Looking at Antonio he gave him the finger before yelling at Draco "And You suck you kicked a frozen guy...YEAH I could still see you..JERK Hope you choke." he started to go towards the other side of the lake shaking as he called over his little pal "A...Aiden...lettts go take a hot shower." the goblin grabbed more meat before running up to Canteen climbing up to sit on his shoulder as they went back to the guild hall.

@@Arid_Blitz,@@dragon4111, @@Dakcka,

Shadow grabbed the rest of the meat and said as he headed back to the guild, "I'll get dinner started, and you all need to shower before. I might not be the master, but I won't have all of you stinking like the ocean." He walked into the guild hall to see Starry laying on the floor with burns on her skin, like a really bad sunburn, and her mask face down right next to her. He kicked her foot and said, "Get up, this isn't a bed." He walked to the kitchen and started cooking. He reached into a portal to pull out a crystal of aether out and a mortar and pestle and started grinding to a fine powder that looked like ordinary salt. He placed it down on the counter. He slowly opened his eye, the blood cracking and chipping on the floor. He pulled out a few cookbooks and started flipping through all of them, mixing the recipes together.

Dark turned around and headed to the inn to get his stuff together for tomorrow, He headed downstairs to the restaurant to eat. He didn't want to bother the guild after what happened yesterday.

Edited by reader8363

@@dragon4111,@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Leege wolfed down the food she was offering before giving Draco a tackle hug. "Thanks so much! I was STARRVING! A long day of running around naked tends to do that to ya! Hehehe!" Leege stood up tackle hugging Rouen next. 

"I'm tired! Carry me please to my room, Rouen! I promise I'll take a bath tomorrow I just don't wanna take one right now!" Leege giggled, warranting confused looks from Merri. 

"Well it is getting decently late, isn't it? I should probably take an easy night! See you, guys! I promise I won't wander into the shower tonight." Merri smiled before walking back to the guild hall. 

Dawn leaned back on a tree, sighing. "It's getting rather dark out with the sun set, isn't it? I'd suggest we save any romantic moments until after we win the games, no?" Dawn walked off into the now-dark forest with a wave. "Nighty night boys. Rouen, Brume told me to tell you to meet him at 5:00 am sharp for some training." She then vanished in a beam of light as per the usual. 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe smiled as Lucius talked about the place getting creepier before he walked out. "Certainly wouldn't be creepier than a dark forest to a five year old." She sighed and walked through as well, panicking a bit as the magic started, prompting her to fly face first into Jack upon going through.

--

Subsume began to make Lilina's bed, although it wasn't a permanent set up, during the games she would be sleeping here. He was shocked by a sudden pressure on his back, but his nose wouldn't lie, it wasn't one of his guild mates trying to kill him, it was just Lilina.

"Heyyy grumpy pants~ Want to play a game or something?" She smiled and climbed up on his back. "If my dad saw this he'd have your head and probably force me to marry a rich guy, ahahaha!" She giggled and steered Subsume over to the couch in her room.

"Heh.. That's why I should put you down. If you wish to play that game we should play it another time, as you need rest for the preliminary round. It could be next week but it could also be tomorrow. They only gave us a timeframe." He sat down on the couch, giving Lilina her book. "That's a magic tome, is it not? Are you trying to learn some sort of magic?" Subsume tilted his head and blinked.

Lilina giggled, pulling the book close. "It's not a tome, but it is a research book on vampires! Lots of people say they don't exist but I'm fairly certain they do!" She smiled and put her legs up on Subsume's lap. "We all have gotta believe in something that supposedly doesn't exist, right?" She frowned a bit before smiling again, looking up at Subsume.

"So, what do you believe in, Subsume?" She smiled and leaned back. Subsume chuckled slightly before coughing to regain his composure. "As for vampires, I believe that they could exist, and if they did I doubt one would even be able to lay it's hands on you with me around. As for something fictional that I believe in?" Subsume frowned and looked up at the ceiling.

"I believe in peace. That everyone deserves an equal footing in life and should not be forced in to violence unless they wish it." He pat Lilina's head and smiled. "You should get some sleep, okay?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Dakcka, @@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz,

Draco just groaned slightly to himself as he looked at the hyperactive woman. He chuckled to himself as he rubbed his neck slightly. but he looked at the small house that was to be his large manor. "Hmm to have a home close to what is my dream," Draco muttered to himself as he rubbed his neck slightly. But he feared that his gem could break and then a slow death. He shook his head slightly as he felt Leege hugged him. and he noticed she was nude. He blushed deeply at that as he saw shadow ate the rest of the meat. "Heh my own little recipe," Draco said with a grin on his face with abit of a sarcasm tone.

Draco walked into the guild hall and saw poor Starry with a bad sun burn. "Ouch did you forget the sunscreen?" Draco asked jokingly with a grin on his face. "I bet every nerve under your skin is screaming at you for that mistake," Draco stated with abit of a laugh. He sighed to himself as he looked at Starry and asked "Want me to rub some aloe vera on it?" Draco looked at her with a gentle smile on his face. He hated sunburns.

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka,

Vanderbilt nodded at Antonio's comment "Yar, if someone came at me while soaking vet, I vould do the same, these uniforms aren't cheap you know." Vanderbilt then motioned at his magic council uniform. He then want back towards their vehicle and got out a very old looking map, proceeding to open it up. The map itself seemed pretty old, and lacked detail, however five X's were marked on it "These are the places vhere I believe the map fragments to be, I suggest heading to this one first." Vanderbilt then pointed at one of the circles that seemed to be close to their location "It should be around thirty-five miles north-east from here, give or take a mile or so."

Jack felt Perpe nock into him and smirked down at her, putting his left arm around her waist, keeping her pressed against him with a surprising amount of force "Hey there hot stuff. I see after that kiss I gave you, you just want more, well if you insist." Jack then began to move closer to Perpe face, for what surely would be a much more 'romantic' kiss, however when mire millimetres away from Perpe's lips, he let out a grunt, and stumbled backwards, letting go of Perpe; If Perpe was to look, she would see Lucius' sword stuck right through Jack's right shoulder "Try it, go on. I. DARE. YOU.!" Lucius then removed his sword from Jack and looked at Perpe "You should stick with Gale and Alexis, make sure to never be alone with Jack. Got it?" As Lucius said this, there seemed to be a worried tone in his otherwise cold order. Meanwhile Jack had regained some composure, fire then engulfed his wound, after it had dissipated he seemed to be ok. Jack then stormed right past Lucius murmuring to himself "[REDACTED FOR SAKE OF DECENCY]" Gale then came over to Perpe "Yeah Lucius is right, it's probably best you stick with us, or Alexander. We're the three people less likely to make advances on you." Lucius then once again paced up to the front of the group "Ok everyone, Crocus awaits! Let us enter." Lucius and the others then began to enter the Flower Blooming Capital.

• Brohoof 1

Antonio nodded at Vanderbilt "Yes indeed they are, plus my vest is from someone special." he smirked following Vanderbilt back to the car. Getting in he watched the other get the map out and point at a location "North-East it is then." he put the car into drive and took off in the direction "Hate to ask this Vanderbilt, you are well versed in combat correct? I am not going to put you in harm's way if you cant. Though I have a feeling you are needed to help get the map piece so, either way try not to get killed."

Feeling Leege tackle hug him he planted his feet, he wrapped his arms around her as she asked him to carry her back to her room. "Of course, however if you ever kick me down there again Leege..." he looked her in the eyes "You will be missing a foot. That isn't a good place to hit your friend." he began to walk back as he heard Dawn say five A.M. to train with Brume "Of course thank you Dawn. See you all back at the hall." he carried Leege back to the hall heading inside with her and up to her room "You going to eat dinner? Shadow is cooking it and if you go to sleep will miss out on dinner."

Canteen had entered the hall and was up in the showers taking a hot one, as Aiden was also taking one using one of the brushes to clean his fur. Chittering in the shower it seemed Aiden was singing in it's language...or Canteen was just delirious from being frozen. Looking off to the side he could see another in the shower with him, Melio was in there as well. "Melio..Hey I thought you got lost, we got this nice guild now...you are safe here with us now." he began to reach out a bit to him "I didn't know where you went after we left Lucis' place. I am glad you are safe." he leaned his head back against the wall closing his eyes "If I were to lose you I think it would be the end for me, don't think my sanity could handle that." he just listened to the chittering coming from Aiden as he began to drift away into a slumber

@@dragon4111,

Starry moved a bit and winced in pain. She opened her eyes to see Draco standing above her, She tried to sit up, but her body was screaming in pain. She managed to get on her back and said, "Sunscreen wouldn't help at all, and aloe vera might make it worse. I have been able to enjoy the sun at all." She decided to try it again and this time got into a seated position. Then a bottle landed on her leg. She bit her tongue in order to keep from screaming out in pain. She heard Shadow say that it might help. She smiled the best she could and nodded. 

Shadow placed the food on simmer, then he got into his coat and pulled out a letter to the council. He didn't have to open it to know what it was about. He stuffed it into his coat and went to the sink to wash the blood off his face. When he was done, he walked out to see Starry in pain. He opened a portal and said as he grabbed a bottle and toss it to Starry, "This might help with the pain." He placed the coat with the letter poking out of the pocket on the chair and headed back into the kitchen to get the food.

@@dragon4111,@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Leege smiled and shook her head. "I'm just gonna sleep! Brume's got some room in his bed right?" She glanced over but Dawn grabbed her shirt from behind. "Nuh-uh, you're sleeping with mommy tonight, cutie." Dawn dragged Leege by the pants onto the bed.

"I don't wanna! You're real scary!" She shouted, before having her mouth covered by Dawn's hand. "Shhh.. Sleeep..." Almost on cue, Leege couldn't resist the cuddles and fell asleep.

Dawn smiled and got out of the bed. "Rouen, you need to learn how to babysit her a bit better. Don't want Brume getting too stressed do you?" Dawn smiled and walked away.

--

Waking up, Brume quickly ran downstairs and slid out to the door. The Guild didn't have to leave for another hour, but he had promised Rouen he would spar with him to hone his new form. Brume stretched a little bit and leaned against a tree, waiting for Rouen.

--

@@Skylord Nexus,  

Perpe let out an uncomfortable noise as Jack got close to her, but was relieved to see Lucius. "Well bout' time!" She glanced to Gale as she talked about staying with them or Alexander. 

"Sure. Jack is kind of getting on my nerves anyways!" She clung to Lucius, unexpected reaction from our brave, arrogant woman. "That was the most uncomfortable experience of my life, thanks Lucius. Now where are we going, exactly?"