Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@dragon4111,@@reader8363,

Brume shook his head when Draco suggested a name. "That sounds super cool and all, but I really like the name Red Rock. It's been stuck in my head since we were attacked in Magnolia and I swooped in to save Leege. When she bit my wrist and drank my blood, it made me think of that name for some reason. It also makes sense since we Rock!" Brume smiled and looked over to Draco.

"I don't think that's quite how it works, but how about this, since I made the guild, I'll be the Master. But since I don't know a darn thing about running a group, you could be my adviser! You could handle everything while I take care of the trivial stuff like meetings and what not." He waved his hands as he talked about meetings, showing how much displeasure he had towards them.

He then looked to Shadow. "I would let you be the Guild Master... But I don't know who you are!" Brume scratched his head before Merri walked up and he suddenly gasped and lunged in front of her. "You smell like-like-LIKE A DRAGON! Don't tell me you are, if so that's AWESOME! Second Dragon friend of the day!" Brume skipped around like an idiot.

"I'm Merri, and YES! I'm a Dragon Slayer, I can smell that you are too! We can be like best friends and stuff!" Merri looked over to the group and thought.

"We need a Guild Mark. How about something like the tail of a scorpion coiled around a rock? It makes sense since things like scorpions often hide near rocks, and because scorpions are AWESOME." Merri jumped into the air and then quickly sat on the ground.

"Unless you people have a better idea." She smiled, looking around.  

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno had heard how they needed a guild new leader so he stepped outside to the group...

TU: What about I lead the guild!? You see guys I may have tried to battle you because of the bad things you've done but I have a new outcome of you now. We don't have to go around and kill innocent people as that's wrong on so many levels but we can move away from that because we can change to the good side and that's exactly what the colour blue represents in the core. Plus we can evolutionise the world with the digital magic technology that's in my house right now annoyingly. And even better because you won't be wanted anymore by the magic counsel so basically if you want to go into the future I can get you there as I was sent here by a inter-universal civilisation and I'm only one out of billions possibly trillions of units that are exactly the same as me because they came from the same manufacturing line. Ohh and about the guild mark it'll be like a blue square with circuit paterns running out of it!

Techno then started thinking of plans in his head...

TU: This is it!!! This could be my chance to do what I've always been wanting to do! They could see my futuristic house and see the real technology behind me! Just hopefully they actually release what I'm trying to commit here...

Edited by Techno Universal

@@Dakcka, @@Techno Universal, @@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz, @@Skylord Nexus,

Draco looked over at Techno with a bored look and stated plainly "No. Whatever your selling it isn't worth it. Listen 'friend' and listen well you may think that just because your some big hot shot piece of scrap. But to me your trying to sell us on this end all be all magic that you have," Draco stated simply. "All magic has advantages and disadvantages," Draco stated simply as he rubbed his neck. Anyhow I'll be advising Brume here in certain matters," Draco stated simply. "And thank you  Mr. Shadow I appreciate the offer," Draco said with a chuckle. "I'll accept," he stated to Shadow.

Draco stretched slightly as he looked at Antonio. "How much do you want to start up this guild Ser Antonio?" Draco asked as he placed his sword onto his back. He pulled out a rather large coin pouch with a raised eyebrow. He was ready to get this bloody day over with and relax at an inn or something. He rubbed his neck slightly as he just felt sore all over as today was strange but atleast he'll be wanted or rather needed again. He missed that feeling purpose.

He listened to merri and said "Why not a snake they hide under rocks during the night?" Draco asked at the end with a grin on his face. "Though I do like her idea of a scorpion,"

Edited by dragon4111

As Antonio spoke with Brume his smile faded a bit before nodding his head "Very well it's not like I could force you to do it. As long as Dawn is in check then by all means." he said as the slayer walked off, keeping the map out he set it out on the ground as Dark walked by inside, he wasnt really paying much attention till he was told they would like to officially register a guild "Hmm oh yes of course. Dark while you are in there please bring me may suitcase, it should be nearby it has papers in there we can begin at once for this new guild."

Waiting on that he saw them discussing the guild name and insignia, tilting his head some at the name "Sounds sorta like a drink name to me." he said softly to himself shrugging as it wasnt for him to judge what name or insignia they had. When he heard Techno speaking out quite loudly about being the guild leader he pointed at him after his little speech "You? A leader to a group of misfits who you could barely even handle one or two in a fight? As you claim they killed innocents, did you wonder why?" he said as he shook his head a bit "After investigating it, Elis that traitorous dog used illusions to cause the attack. We found just trace amount of illusion magic as well her calling card...a wooden statue with a note." 

When he heard of the aliens and future house he lived in Antonio shook his head "Plus I think you should be sanctioned in a psychiatric ward and evaluated on whether you are sane or not with your talk of aliens. Now if people are done playing around Brume you are master of this new guild, you." he pointed at Draco "Are willing to pay for it, both of you come here we can discuss terms and maybe if I like what I hear I'll still offer a facility in this. The proceeds will of course go to fix." he pointed around them at the destruction "All of this I do hope you understand. Now then once my suitcase is brought to me we shall begin negotiations."

Sitting on the ground as he let people just go on with all this guild business the moment Canteen heard metal man speaking of being the guild leader he spoke up "If you become the leader or even involved in this guild I'm out. It's bad enough I have to deal with Draco, however I wont deal with you." he said almost venomously at Techno "I'll listen to Brume my sweet little crumpet...you however I'll tear out your vocals."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Dark placed his knife in his pocket and grabbed the suitcase. He handed it to Antonio and headed back in. He started walking throughout the halls, lost in thought. As he was walking through the halls, He pulled his knife out and started fidgeting with it, while making sure that he didn't cut himself. He didn't want to have to explain why his hand aged in a few minutes.

@@Dakcka

Shadow nodded and said, "Makes sense, but just wanted to try." He headed away from the council building and as he was heading there, he stopped in a magic shop and picked up a gate key and dropped a little under the amount on the counter and headed to the car. He through it into a portal and started relaxing across the back seat. 

Opus jumped off the car and headed up to see if there was anything he could do and even though he's dead, his legs were getting stiff from having them folded.

Starry sat down next to a building, she ran from the council building to here and she doesn't even know where she is. She looked up at the sky to see that is was a cloudless day. She got up and started walking around.

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz, @@dragon4111,

Lucius scoffed at Brume's comment "Oh really, your guild is going to be the coolest in Fiore? sure, maybe if you try hard enough you may be the second coolest, right after Polaris Flare; there is nothing you can do that we can't do better. Oh and there is no way in hell you're cooler than me, I mean I'm rich, influential, smart, successful and certainly have a better dress sense. Face it Brume, you're nothing more that a walking talking water pistol. Lucius then smiled a bit and patted Perpe on the head "Princess, I'd be happy to have you. Of course technically I can't outright except you, I'm not actually the guild master, but the guild master it however my little brother so you're defiantly getting in."

Lucius began pulling at his collar what Antonio called him out. In an attempt to rectify this Lucius quickly scooted over to Antonio and gave him a big pat on the back "Oh come now Antonio, old buddy old pal ,even though we have never actually met, surely a man as smart as yourself could tell it was a vain attempt at bad comedy on my part, I've done nothing wrong. So if you don't believe me find Sir Vanderbilt, he is sure to put things back on track."

Lucius just stood there and Draco began to approach and nodded, especially to the bloodier hands part "Wow, are you sure we haven't met before, only someone who knows  me well would be able to summarise the bloodier hands bit. But than again if you're not that you certainly have a good future as an actor." It seems that the phrase "Stick and stone may brake my bone, but names will never hurt me' applied to Lucius... some of the time at least.

Lucius then just stared at the group before turning to Perpe "Hey Princess, I have an idea, we'll accompany them to there new crappy guild just so I can feed my ego since mine will be better than theirs then we'll start heading back to my castle, sound like a plan? or is there any where you want to go?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,@@reader8363,@@Arid_Blitz, @@dragon4111,  

Perpe smiled at Lucius as he spoke about her being able to join his guild. "Great! I mean, you could use me and stuff. I'm only about one hundred times stronger than anyone in Fiore!" She groaned and rubbed her neck.

"Might as well.. They probably will need help building that thing too. Not that I'd be any more helpful at lifting heavy lumber than any of the guys here..." Perpe blushed a bit and looked away.

--

Brume made a hand gesture as Lucius spoke. "Talk to the hand, dude. Maybe you're better at putting on clean underwear in the morning than I am, but that's akin to me living in the forest for years and years. Even without my nice clothes, I'm still much more of a looker than you are." Brume winked, sending hearts out around him in that classic hottie sense, making most roll their eyes but making Leege applaud.

"You get 'em, Brume! You're the bestest in the entire world!" She clapped and gave the occasional woo.

"Well, stamp us with the guild mark, Mr. Antonio. I'd like to have mine right here." He pointed to his eye, and closed it. "Over the lid, please!" Brume gave a smile, as he looked to everyone else who was going to join his guild. He thought to himself.

'Red Rock, eh? Well this guild is sure to have a great time.. Wonder how many more adventures I'll have if my past two days were that chaotic.' Brume smiled and nodded to Antonio. "Whenever you're ready!"

--

Leege finished her applauding and leaped over behind Brume, waiting to get her guild mark. "I wanna have mine right HERE!" Leege pulled her leather pants down around her ankles, not having the common courtesy to just roll up the pant leg. "On my thigh! Make it nice and bright red!" 

She smiled and looked to Rouen. "Where are you gonna get yours, Rouen?" 

--

Merri sat down on a rock nearby to where everyone was getting their Guild Marks stamped on. "I'll wait my turn, but whenever you're ready I'd like to have mine on my belly, please.. And while we're at it, got any sand here I can eat? Helps keep my magic up and running!" Merri leaned back and closed her eyes, basking in the sunlight.

--

Dawn sighed as everyone else rushed to get their Guild Marks stamped on, and sat right beside Canteen. "Well, hon? Where are you going to get yours done? I'm getting mine right on my neck.. Maybe it'll ward off Vampires and whatnot." She chuckled to herself and looked over to Draco.

"So.. Adviser, huh? Interesting role. It suits you." Dawn stood up and stretched. "Well, I'll go scout the location for the Guild Hall and I'll even get a head start on building. All this sitting around makes me antsy.. Just stamp me with my mark when you get there. I'll be near the Capital.. Crocus. There is a beautiful meadow near there, it would suit our guild well." She began to walk off, doing her signature wave and vanishing in a blast of light.

@@Skylord Nexus, @@Dakcka,@reader8363 @Arid_Blitz

Draco just sighed at the woman. "Yet you could join our guild and be the s ranked one. You won't have to listen to this bullshite from this dishonest moron," Draco stated as he looked at Perpe as he was pointing at Lucius. When dawn came up to him and asked where his 'guild emblem' would be? his right part of his face around the eye. "Around my right eye like my draconian tatto is for my left," Draco explained to Dawn before she left. "Hold on I'd might be able to get us a good deal on a guild hall," Draco stated as he followed after Antonia.

Draco wasn't all that confident in his negotiation skills but he would give it his best. "Ser Antonio I can probably pay you 3 platinum pieces, 500 gold coins, 200 silver coins and 600 copper coins. Along with this rather large diamond that a poor fellow gave to me for helping him," Draco stated as he pulled out 3 platinum coins, 500 gold coins, 200 silver coins, and 600 copper pieces. Along with a large clear diamond."Or would you rather have 5 platinum pieces which I would think thatcover both the cost and the repair considering the rarity of platinum in this place," he said.

http://golddiamondusa.com/image_website/diamond.png

(edited)

Rouen watched the going on between Lucis and Brume saying which of them of them was cooler and more handsome, rolling his eyes a bit at them "Come guys we all know who is the best looking and coolest one is, it is Leege." seeing her run up and pull her pants down to get a guild tattoo he face palmed "Leege...pants up if need be tear off one of the legs we'll get you a new pair of pants just...public." As he stood up moving a hand along his right arm "Probably here is where I'll put mine."

Seeing as Lucis scooted over to him and slapped his back calling him a buddy, even how it was a joke about the murder and bribing. Then when he mentioned Vanderbilt he chuckled "Oh yes of course how silly to think that my good man. Vanderbilt will of course take care of it all...it's not like I OUTRANK HIM or anything. Oh wait I do, nice try though. Trust me we still need to chat a business chat really."

Looking at how everyone was just running up for a stamp he shook his head "Hold on for a second please." taking the suitcase he smiled as he undid the lock, when he did it stretched out and formed a desk. Opening a drawer he set out some papers, ink with a rubber stamp and a pen "Very well let us begin." as he said that the pen came up and began to write "This is a legal document stating that Brume is hereby the Guild Master of Red Rock, Adviser shall be known as Draco as well he is funding said guild. Overseeing the agreement as a witness and member of the Magic Council is Antonio." he moved the paper over towards Brume "Sign here, and here. Draco you over here...and here." he said pointing at places for them to sign "After signing it, then I shall begin the stamping. As for the payment that should do just fine call it a price reduction to keep an eye on Dawn."

Canteen watched everyone and yawned a bit, Dawn was asking him where he was going to get his mark tilting his head a bit "Hmm well I was thinking of on my tongue that would be pretty cool." he chuckled a bit as he really didnt care where he got it. Just a place to sleep was on his mind and the death of Dawn's brother

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno was now in the stage of answering questions that he heard from the group...

TU: Now Draco to be honest my magic may seem to be perfect but in actual fact it has one potentially dangerous flaw and that is it can become extremely unstable if it's not controlled correctly like if it escapes my body from a broken cable or my system gets interfered by something. Now the dangerous thing is that if this sort of thing happens it can attack the user or even delete them if the worst happens. It's like if I keep on auto-looping a command to spawn in a single stone every time it runs but if the repeat rate is too fast your system can't keep up with keeping control of it so unwanted things will start to happen like it'll spawn in foreign items other than stones or it may create a living being if it gets bad enough and from there more dangerous things would start to occur. So it's a simple but important to know property of digital magic.

He then moved on to the next question...

TU: Now back in the battle back there it may of seemed I was struggling there but the truth is I chose to weaken myself there because I wanted to show off the dangers of damaging me and it was also to expose the concept that I was a robot so you don't think I was lying about that but trust me. I'm a lot stronger than that.

Techno was now waiting for more questions...

(edited)

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Techno Universal, @@Dakcka,

Draco sighed as he signed the papers. He handed Antonio 5 platinum coins.He looked over to Techno and said "You are an idiot for weakening yourself in combat than," Draco state simply and plainly. "You keep saying strange this magic can be dangerous. But again you say it is a flaw I think your just covering up the fact that your an insane man," Draco stated simply as he rubbed his shoulder slightly as he looked himself over. "Do you have any showering facilities here?" Draco asked Antonio with a smile. "Because I smell of blood and death," he said with a grin on his face.

Draco stood up slowly rubbing his sore muscles. "Well atleast I don't smell like a brwery," Draco muttered to himself as he one met a woman who constantly drank and had a tattoo on her hip. Like a hmm he couldn't remember as he placed a gauntlet hand under his chin trying to remember the symbol. Draco looked at Brume and asked "Do you know of a guild that has this symbol?" Draco asked as he traced the air with his finger letting his blood red magic permeate the air around his finger lighting up the lines.

https://hqwallbase.site/images/big/fairy_tail_logo-1498432.jpg

Edited by dragon4111

Brume signed the forms with no hesitation, albeit with sloppy hand writing. He then looked over to Rouen as he said Leege was the best looking and looked mortified as she pulled down her pants. "Hey! Listen to Rouen" Brume yelled, covering his eyes. He the pointed to his eyelid again. "Guild Mark please!"

As he looked over to the symbol he made, Brume realized immediately what mark that was.

"That mark is for Fairy Tail! They were known as the strongest guild in Fiore until they went missing 7 years ago. I don't know anything about their members, Mirajane just caught me up to speed when I went to their guild hall last week." He smiled and clutched his fist.

"My goal is to take on their strongest members! That'd be one heck of a fight!" He grinned, leaning back.

--

Merri burst out into laughter as Brume talked about taking on Fairy Tail's strongest members.

"Dude! I don't think you could beat Mirajane if you took her on, let alone their even stronger wizards! They've got people like Laxus who are wickedly powerful, Gildarts who is considered the ace of Fairy Tail, Erza whom is considered Queen of the Fairies and finally Natsu, who is a dragon slayer like you and me!" She smiled and shrugged. "Maybe one day."

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius laughed at Perpe and patted her on the head "Well, if you're one-hundred times stronger than anyone in Fiore, then I guess I must be like a thousand times stronger, besides strength isn't everything, you need a sharp mind in order to out think your enemies tactics." Lucius then shook his head and began tutting at Perpe "No you won't Princess, the weak will only become strong if they build up their own strength, if us ,the strong, help them than they will never develop and will be like sheep, needing to be guided by shepherds. So what we do is sit back and relax, while they go and brake there backs." Lucius looked at Brume unimpressed "You know Brume, pride often comes before the fall." a magic circle the appeared under Brume's foot and covered it in stone, this was obviously Lucius' crude and rather childish way to make himself victorious in this little 'battle' between him and Brume.

Lucius then turned to Antonio with ,once again, a rather unimpressed look on his face, but this time there was a bit of angry in it, this feature also carried over to Lucius' words "While he may be a lower rank that you Mr Bigshot, he most likely has more experience, he's been at the for almost twenty years, not only that but in those twenty years his has been offered around thirty-six promotions, so I think he has a little more going for him. In addition to that, when it comes to me he does actually out rank you, he was elected by the council to keep an eye on me and deal with anything related to me, after all when it comes to some of your more... shadier jobs which require a more... permanent solution, I deal with them, so basically, SIR ​Vanderbilt is more than qualified to vouch for me, get your facts straight next time, oh but you council lot aren't exactly good at that are you?" Lucius then gave a heavy sigh "But since you have business to discuss with me, make it quick please I'm a very busy man. Do NOT waste my time." 

(edited)

Looking at Draco speak of a shower, he shook his head a bit Antonio sighing "Of course, and hey while we are at it how about a massage? No, you cant use the showers as soon as this is done you are to leave, perhaps if you hand over that diamond I will give you a spell tome to transport you all to where ever that Dawn went to. Besides your stink is attracting vultures." as he saw Leege he looked to see she had a rose in her hair, stepping back some he pointed his finger at it and froze it instantly as he covered his mouth and nose with his other hand "Get that away from me." As Brume signed the document he snapped his fingers having the paper fly over to him catching it "It seems to be in order." stamping it he placed it into his desk

When he heard Brume he nodded "Now the ink will change to the color you are thinking of as well the shape of your guild insignia." he put the stamp into the ink before rearing back and stamping Brume onto the eye he was pointing at "Brume dragon slayer congrats." he said pulling the stamp back and hitting Draco as well "Ok we shall continue till everyone is done." seeing the Fairy Tail insignia he chuckled "Fairy Tail great." as he heard Lucis go off on him and telling him of Vanderbilt outranking him, as well how to get his facts straight even not to waste his time he set the stamp down on the desk smiling some "Listen here you egomaniac the days of old where the council could be Bought or blackmailed is over."

Turning to face Lucis he stared him in the eyes "You told Brume Pride before the fall right? Well you're fall from Grace is now, Vanderbilt is going to be arrested, taken to trial, and dealt with along with ANY who took bribes. I fought hard to get into the council, now that I'm here it's going to be spring cleaning of the vermin that dragged our good name through the mud. We are to PROTECT people not take a bribe, or be black mailed into submission." he narrowed his eyes some giving Lucis a dismissive wave of his hand "I care not who you think you are or how many strings you can pull. Now go wait over there while I finish up with these stamps. I'll make sure to waste as much of your time as I can as well so you KNOW I am not to be intimidated are we understood or shall I go ahead and disbar your guild while I have my things out and ready?"

Listening to the conversations going on around him Canteen smirked a bit as it seemed Lucis and Antonio were going at it "Aww don't do that Antonio, dont you know Lucis is like so full of himself he will ignore you and think nothing will come of it." he started to get up heading over to the desk liking the idea of the ink being any color he wanted, unlike the gem that Draco gave him. Pushing Draco out of the way he stood at the desk leaning on it a bit "Are we done here ladies so I can be stamped or are you two going to have a slap fight like little kids? I've more important things to do."

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz, @@dragon4111@@reader8363

Kicking the stone off his shoe like it was nothing, Brume began walking away. "Lucius, if you're just going to be bitter and self absorbed you should just stay back here. I don't need that kind of negativity." Brume went dead serious as he walked away, not even bothering to listen to Antonio about his tome. 

Brume arrived near Crocus after nearly an hour of walking, it'd turned out that they hadn't been that far from the Capital after all. He noticed Dawn building their guild and immediately had a jaw-drop moment. She was nearly finished building an amazing building, it looked like a club you'd find in any city. It had lacrimas that allowed music to be played, it had a stage and a bar. The thing even had a pool. Brume pondered, wondering how rich Draco must be to afford renovations for this place. 

He walked in and sat at a table as Dawn continued working on the roof, the occasional tile falling on his head. 

--

Leege screeched as Brume began to walk away and immediately began to chase after him. "Brume, no! You can't get awa-" She couldn't finish before she tripped on her pants, which were still around her ankles. 

"WAAAH! Brume! Wait I need to pull up my pants! Come back!" Leege wiggled around on the dirt until Merri walked up.

"He's just headed to your guild, it'll be fine, you'll see him when we all go there!" Merri was busy admiring her new guild mark, it was stamped right on her belly, to show everyone her pride for her new guild. "To think I'm in a guild with people I barely know!" 

As Antonio began to freak out over the rose, Merri grabbed it and threw it in her mouth, making uncomfortable noises as she chewed the thorns. "There you go, Mr. Antonio! It's all gone!" She coughed a bit and walked over to Shadow.

"Could you carry me to the guild? I think I'm going to be horking up chunks of flower on our way, so I want to relax my legs." She lifted her arms into the air. "Please" 

--

Perpe rolled her eyes as Lucius said he was a thousand times stronger than her. "Maybe you'd be that much stronger than me if I was crippled, bled out and being eaten alive by vultures." She groaned. "You don't need battle strategy when you can tear apart the strategist with your bare hands, and plus I'd never gotten to learn that stuff as a kid, so shove off." She watched as Brume and Lucius got into a conflict before Brume stormed off. 

"Wow, he's flamed. I haven't seen him that unimpressed since he found out that Dragon Slayers can't eat God Slayer magic... kehkehkeh.." She grinned but frowned again. She did feel legitimately bad for Brume right now, as he was trying to be in a good mood but kept getting it crushed by everyone else. 

"Hey Lucius, maybe NOT get into a fight with the council guy? He can like send you to prison and stuff, and I don't know if I would even want to break you out." She shrugged and looked to Draco and the others. 

"Go ahead on to your guild hall, I'll drop by once I make sure that Mr. Antonio here and Lucius don't tear each other apart." Perpe gave a little wave and a wink. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Dakcka,

Shadow got his mark on his left shoulder blade, walked over to Merri and said as he picked her up, "Alright, that might teach you not to swallow flowers. He turned to Leege and said, "Are you fine with walking by yourself, or do you want to accompany me and Merri to the guild hall."

Opus got it across his back. He got in the car and headed to Lucius' guild to pick up his other trumpet since Lucius and Brume are kinda angry at each other, he wanted to get it before something happens and he didn't want to bother Lucius about keeping it safe. 

@@Arid_Blitz

Starry turned a corner to see that she ended up in front of the council building. She walked up, with her body and face still covered and said, "May we step inside, I would like to join Brume's guild, but I can't stand the sunlight."

Dark jammed the knife in his back pocket and headed to his room. He placed his helmet on the pillow of his made bed. Then he grabbed his bag and headed to the armory where he grabbed a pair of cuffs, a sheath for his dagger, and a contact card, then he stepped out the window and headed towards Crocus. 

(edited)

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz, @@Skylord Nexus,

Draco looked at Lucius and said "May we never meet on the battlefield. For I will not have any mercy for you murderer," Draco as he walked after Brume. He looked into his blades reflection. His mark was that of a scorpion with it's tail poised to strike his left eye. "Hmm well," Draco stated as he walked towards where the guild hall would be. And he was impressed though it could use some work as he saw Dawn walking on the roof. He shook his head slightly. "Alright then," Draco stated with a grin on his face. ""We'll need to fix this place up with afew rooms for all of us," Draco stated as he saw the stated of the tiles. "Alright then the tiles need to be fixed up," Draco stated checking a list of things he needs to get. "Oi Brume we need to get lumber for support in the guild hall," Draco stated simply with a grin on his face.

Draco walked into the nearby forest and began to get to work with cutting down afew of the good trees with his scythe. He placed afew logs onto his shoulders and walked out of the forest with them. "Though I see your already up there Dawn working on the roof," Draco stated with a laugh.

like this) Edited by dragon4111

@@Arid_Blitz,

When the others walked off Techno got an idea...

TU: I was going to show them the damage but I guess I'll need to go to plan B as they've walked off on me. I think I should get started on getting my computers out here and I could do that extremely fast with teleportation. Plus I want to start work on a entity cloning program so if everything fails I can simply create my own guild by cloning myself. I guess I should now get started then!

Techno then vanished with a blue flash only to appear back 5 minutes later with a full desktop setup with a seat and desk with his computer on it and he was holding it above him with magic. He then put it down in front of him and sat down in the seat. He then connected a cable from the computer to his head to power it and to get it started.

TU: Okay it looks like everything is running fine on the system but still it looks really weird to have a guy sitting at his computer outside in the snow but I guess I should get started on that cloning program that I want to create.

Techno then started typing things as he started work on the program...

(Description of computer appearance is mentioned in a older post.)

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka,

Lucius shook his head at Perpe and advanced towards Antonio "You know what Perpe, NO! I will not just walk away while he threatens one of the only people who care about!"

The look of anger on Lucius' face quickly began to grow, so the point when his hands were shaking, and he was pushing down so hard on his cane that it was beginning to crack the floor "How dare you, how very much dare you! How dare you besmirch Vanderbilt name like that you hypocritical bastard! Sir Vanderbilt is as honourable a man as I've ever known, unlike most of you other council lackeys he doesn't follow his order's if his heart believes it to be wrong! He put so much on the line speaking out for me  to the council, and i'll be damned if I don't repay his for that. Also think about this, while he may only work in the library keeping files, back when he was younger he saved a lot of people, ironically enough not from dark guilds or people like me, but from the aftermath of incidents caused by the magic council. So suck on that you pompous git!" Lucius then lifted up his right arm and when to punch, only to have his fist blocked with a hand a mire few inches away from Antonio's face. "Lucius you know very vell that this is not how you should act in these situations, yar?" Lucius looked up to see Vanderbilt there, smiling "B... But Vanderbilt he was threatening you and... and-" Vanderbilt then patted Lucius on the head "You shouldn't vorry yourself with these affaires, it is a mire misunderstanding. One vhich I vill rectify now, Yar." Vanderbilt the turned to Antonio and handed him multiple folders, each with different date written on them "Antonio, here are some files vhich should make you change your mind. The first one vhere is a official report and order giving me jurisdiction over Herrn Lucius, as vell as the official order allowing me to take jurisdiction over matters related to him and also for acting as a go between, between him and the council. The other files are of various cases of accused bribery and blackmail by Herrn Lucius, all of vhich have been closed due to lack of evidence, due to this fact, Herrn Lucius I and very sorry to have intruded on your time, as your appointed supervisor and vell as your legal guardian I here by give you permission to leave" Lucius inhaled then exhaled deeply then smiled at the old man "Thank you Vanderbilt, truly. It seems I am once again in your debt." Lucius then gave him a bow and began walking out, motioning for Perpe to follow "Come on Princess, we need to catch up with those knuckle heads, wouldn't you agree?"

Watching the altercation between Antonio and Lucis Canteen just smiled as he was amused. Maybe they will tear into each other. It seemed the others were getting their marks as another person had stepped forward to finish the stamping for Antonio. Pointing to his neck just below the adams apple "Right here." he said thinking of the color Yellow as it was stamped onto him. Hearing Lucis freaking out, going to hit Antonio he got a bit giddy "Oh come on fight fight." the moment it was stopped by an older man he rolled his eyes heading off to Crocus

Getting up after Leege fell with her pants down he walked over, Rouen leaning down and picked her up with one arm "Leege calm, he left to see where Dawn went as well get away before he and Lucis got into it." he moved his jacket over her to keep her decent as he got the stamp on his upper arm "Ok get your stamp, we'll get going and catch up to him."

Hearing the loudness from Lucis he stood there eyeing him as he spoke. No expression on his face as the fist came at him and was stopped by Vanderbilt mere inches from his face "Hmph hypocritical? Says who the one who openly admitted to bribing and murdering people, claim innocent all you wish Lucis but you will fall and I will take everything from you." getting the folders from Vanderbilt he set them on his desk "Vanderbilt that will no longer be necessary  for you to be a go between for the council and Lucis. Until I am done doing a full investigation for myself the council no longer needs Lucis. You may of course talk with him all you wish but, I will get to the bottom of this."

Looking at Lucis walking away he just chuckled some "You know you act just like your father, quick tempered, dirty, self absorbed man who thinks he will never get caught." he moved a hand up brushing his fingers through his locks scratching the back of his head some "Vanderbilt you are dismissed return to your duties..oh and bring me the files on Lucis, his guild, case files, everything about his father of course. You know what they say like father like son, if I were you miss I would be careful not to associate with Lucis..you will probably be used and tossed away." turning back he heard of needing to go inside for the next stamp. "Hold please." he said moving his hand out he began to freeze the area creating a dome of ice around the person "This should work for now, inside is a bit of a mess after all the fighting."

(edited)

@@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius chuckled while still walking away, not looking at Antonio in the slightest "Well, I'll give you one thing, your a lot smarter than I've given  you credit for, I look foreword to our next meeting, the ensuing intellectual battle should be pretty fun... but don't think you're going to win this without a fight, if there is one thing I'm good at it's making sure I'm never caught, spent ten years learning that." When Antonio mentioned Lucius being like his father he froze "You know you are right there, I'm every bit like my father: a dirty, lowdown, cheat who would do anything to get what he wants, It's what makes me dangerous... but also the reason I hate myself, I'm just like him." With that Lucius left the building, a look or anger and loathing on his face.

Vanderbilt lifted one finger into the air, as if teaching a lesson, and pointed to a small side note on his file "Vell I am afraid I can't do that, you see as part of my role as Lucius' guardian I need to be apart of every investigation concerning him, due to this fact... I look forward to vorking  vith you of this case, Antonio. I shall go get those files." As Vanderbilt had spoke there was this slight sound of smug superiority in his voice, even as he walked off Vanderbilt seemed strangling happy with himself. Vanderbilt then quickly returned with a large number of files "There you go, This one is the file on Lucius." The file it's self was rather small, only stating public knowledge, there were no crime details of any kind, infact the only slightly interesting this would be that on his official report, his title was indeed Lord. "Ok, here are the files on his guild and members in it." This files was also reasonably small, only containing basic public information, there was however something strange about it, there was no guild location on it, basically implying that the guild's guild hall was no-where. Much like with Lucius' report, there was nothing remotely interesting about any members of his guild, no criminal activities, just public information. Vanderbilt however did push out two of the files "I vould imaging if you are so interested in the Darkflare Family these two would spark you interest; The first one is Lucius' younger brother, Malygos Darkflare, named guild master of Polaris Flare by Lucius himself, also next in line to become head of the Darkflare family if anything vas to happen to Lucius, Malygos would be in charge. This second one is for Lucius' loyal man-servant and guardian, Alexander Von Lichtschutz, the Von Lichtschutz's have been the guardian's of the Darkflare's for generations, you can't get anyvhere close to Lucius vithout getting past him. As For Herrn Lucius' Schadenfreude of a father Herrn Malik... vell there is no file on him, he came and destroyed it personally before he disappeared, needless to say of course, after ten years he is presumed dead. I remember vhen Malik came for the file as vell, I tried to stop him, but as it turned out, he had a pistol, and vell... he shot me and burned his files. Ve have nothing on him." It seemed the memories of that days events still shook Vanderbilt, as while telling his story, he had began uncomfortably rubbing and moving his right shoulder, presumably where he had been shot.

Edited by Skylord Nexus
  • Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,@@Arid_Blitz,

Merri lifted her arms in the air and spread her legs out around Shadow's body as he carried her. "Thanks for the ride, Shadow!" As the two got to the Guild Hall, it was already about finished. The building had an extra floor added to it, which was beautiful and had many different views that looked off onto the nearby ocean and beach, or the aforementioned flower meadow.

"Wow! Do we get to pick rooms?!" Merri yelled out, coughing up the rest of the rose. She paused as suddenly Dawn, still wearing a construction hat, appeared in front of her face.

"Well, hon.. You're going to have to choose a roommate or this simply won't work.. There isn't enough rooms... But alas! I tried my hardest!" Dawn put on a fake tear before turning around.

"OH, NO! You did great! I'm perfectly fine sharing a room with anyone!" Merri called out, waving her hands around. 

"Heh... We have just enough rooms for you and you alone to have a room to their self. Not even Master Brume or Adviser Draco get their own rooms.. Lucky girl.." Dawn pet Merri on the head before turning around again. "Shadow, it seems as if you'll be rooming with Opus. Please be nice to him, he is my little darling after all.." Dawn blushed and had a very creepy smile on her face. 

"Oh, and if the two of you see Starry, tell her she's with Canteen, Leege and Brume in the Master's Quarters?" She grinned and fixed her hair. "I'm so excited for Canteen to see that I put them in the same room..." 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe watched as the altercations between Antonio, Lucius and Vanderbilt happened. She sighed and waved her hand. "Lucius, I'm headed back to your castle.. I'll see you there." Perpe started her walk back to Lucius' castle and eventually made it back, walking in and sitting on the floor.

"Speaking of Lucius' little brother.. Maybe I should talk to him a bit... If I'm going to be accepted into his guild I should at least talk to him first." Perpe stood up and began to search for him.

--

@@dragon4111,

Brume threw the final piece of lumber to Dawn as she quickly built the second floor of the Guild Hall. "Heh... Well I'll be... My very own Guild..." Brume walked over to Draco and smiled, holding out his hand. "This is going to be great! Our guild is sure to be amazing!" Brume averted his attention to Dawn talking about there not being enough rooms.

"Wait... Me... Leege... Starry.... and Canteen... Who is Cante- NO... Oh god no..." Brume squirmed around awkwardly and looked to Draco. "I'm fairly certain you're rooming with Rouen and Dawn. Dawn claims she doesn't need to sleep so chances are it'll just be the two of you." He turned quickly and walked into the Guild Hall.

"I hear footsteps. There is already civilians dropping off requests for our guild to complete.. Heh... Better see to those, shouldn't we?" Brume walked in, sitting on the bar counter, and taking a swig from an open bottle on the counter.

He smiled, looking around to see the people around the guild. The Council had also sent in some workers to help with their guild's bar and management until they got the hand of it. Maybe they weren't half bad after all.

"I'm pumped! First thing tomorrow I want to take a job! My first ever magic job!" Brume clutched his fist and grinned.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

"I'm pretty sure I paid 3 platinum coins for a fairly large guild hall so there should be enough rooms for you guys but not for one such as I. I prefer my privacy ser Brume," Draco stated as he shook his guild master's hand.  "We definitely have enough lumber for a place for me to stay in," Draco stated as he calculated the costs in his head. He had enough gold on him to make a fairly large house and a few feet away he could see a nice lake for him to look at. He smiled slightly as he staked his claim on a part of the property that could let him see the guild hall but also so he could be at peace with his hobby of forging jewelry but he would need a basement for that. And his forge which was in draconia. but he put his plans on hold with a sad sigh to himself as he felt home sick. but he saw the guild hall being finished. The others working while he was just feeling sorry for himself. He placed the plans for his home somewhere To see what the people were wanting with requests. He raised his eyebrow slightly it was strange to him with these job notices.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/63990-1-1427037184.jpg

Edited by dragon4111

@@Arid_Blitz,

Starry hesitantly grabbed her mask and pulled it off, letting her hair flow out of the cloak. She smiled and said, "Thank you, I guess I just get stamped, I would like it on my right cheek. Oh, and could you not tell my brother I was here when you see him."

Opus arrived at Lucius' guild and stepped out of the car while letting it run. He walked in to see it cold and lifeless. He muttered, "Everyone must be in a different room. He walked up to the throne and sighed when he saw that his trumpet was still there. He grabbed it as with he was stealing it and hurried to the door. When he got in the car, he sighed with relief and placed it on the passenger seat. 

@@Dakcka,

Shadow nodded as he lowered Merri and said, "Okay, if anyone needs something, I'll be out getting some stuff." As he was leaving, he muttered under his breath, "Great, bunking with a musician." He stepped outside and straightened his coat so it was hiding the entire guild mark and headed to the store to get stuff.  He grabbed the best booze and wine and rolled them through a portal into the guild, then he did the same for the rest of the stuff that was needed. 

Canteen walked off after the stamp, they didn't tear into each other which was a shame really. Might of been interesting to see that, oh well "Wait don't we get like a goodie bag or something? I mean we are a new guild you should give us all some sort of like bag with free stuff." he grinned before grabbing a leather bag off one of the bodies heading off "This is mine now he isn't going to need it." he hurried to avoid people trying to catch him if they tried to stop him. Going through the forest he just looked around "Hmm oh, hm which way. Crocus now which was was it?" he said walking past the trees, he ended up being tripped by something as he face planted onto the ground "Ooof...well now I just feel silly."

As he began to get up he could hear rustling in the bushes, slowly standing up he grinned "Oh no a terrible monster is going to attack." he faked a cry of horror as he licked along his lips "Come beast, your doom awaits." [have something planned]

Rouen walked over holding Leege, getting her stamped as well before forcing her pants up "We need to get going, now then do you need anything before we go cause we are not stopping Crocus shouldn't be that far from here, hour tops."

Taking the stamp he put it on her right cheek, Antonio tilting his head some "Never saw you miss, if someone comes looking for you, I never saw you." he said bowing some as Vanderbilt spoke of the investigation and how he will be helping. As he went to get the stuff he moved a hand up taking out something from his drawer. Dropping it on the ground a pair of chairs formed as he sat down in one. When he returned with the documents he pointed at the other seat "Weird to have you on any investigation with Lucis when you have such a fondness of him. It clouds judgement as well gives you easy access to any evidence against Lucis." he said cracking his neck some "I hold my judgement over you for now prove me wrong." he began to open the folders

Looking over the stuff he saw that Malygos was in charge of the guild not Lucis, interesting to know tidbit. Alexander was the man servant of the brothers "Hmm I see, and yes I know of the files being gone for the father well most of them. I didn't realize he got to all of them. Most of my dealings of that man are from stories and a few books." he set the stuff down as he pondered on a bit "Ten years no sign of him at least anything willing to draw attention to himself." he took up his pen and a piece of paper writing down on it "Now given the things I've heard of him, and ten years. He could be "Underground" and the actions could be so small we could never see it." he began to chuckle a bit as he wrote out some "If I work this case well enough I could catch two of the Darkflares. Of course you wont like that fact if I go after Lucis, however with you telling me of how he shot you I am sure the father is on your list for wanting to find." he grinned some "Let me investigate Lucis, no tricks, no false evidence, no anything and I'll promise we will figure out what happened to the father as well." He held his hand out to Vanderbilt "Deal? I do things by the book, anything I find you are not to misfile or destroy...or inform of what I found out to Lucis. A fair trail as well if it gets that far."