Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @reader8363 @Dakcka

"Calm yourself Canteen," Draco stated as he chuckled at Leege. "Really why a sailor?" Draco asked/muttered as he looked at Canteen "I will teach you what I know about blood ragers," he stated as he chuckled to himself. Though when he heard sting insult everyone. He looked at Sting and said in Draconian "Ishkhaqwi ai-durugnul, " But to Canteen it was like he was speaking the native tongue which was "I spit on your grave," To which Draco spat onto Sting's boots. he had a sneer on his face slightly as he spoke once more in draconian to Canteen "Your gem will act as a translator for you. So that we can have conversations. Plus this way we don't give any secrets to our enemies," Draco smirked slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck. He gently patted Leege's head "Leege if you ever need to feed on blood from me try not to do it when I'm in blood rager form," Draco stated with a chuckle. "I'm probably abit too spicy for you,"

Dark grabbed his bag and got a ride on the train. He looked out the window to see the landscape pass him by. He thought about the day when Starry ran off

Shadow got up once the letter was done burning and headed for the train. He sat down, pulled out a dagger, and started sharpening it. Once it was done, he decided to sell some stolen goods that he picked up on his travels.

After her fourth or fifth drink, she got up, walked out the door, and started unsteadily walk through the street. To her, the streets were swaying back and forth

@Dakcka

V walked through the street then he couldn't take it. He grabbed Merri by the back and said as he pulled her to an alley, "Sorry about this and what comes next, but I can't stand it any longer." He started to change, altering Brume's appearance to something close to a demon with horns

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka @dragon4111

Cecelia glanced over to Antonio when he mentioned a map fragment, tears still in her eyes, but quickly turned away again, it seemed she was not a mire projection and obviously did feel emotion, perhaps there was a more peaceful solution to this? Then again maybe not. As Antonio's attack hit the lion, it lurched back, and went to pounce again, however before it could a vial of red liquid hit it and made it explode into pieces across the floor "There! I do you like my new healing potion? it's a real blast isn't it?" Vanderbilt said laughing manically for a second. Two more creatures, a tiger and a panther made up of what once was a dresser and arm chair then both lurched at the two "Um I think ve need a better solution to this, yar?"

Gale looked at Leege, pissed, as she rose a fist up in anger "Why you little-" only to be stopped by Alexis... or Franziska, it was hard to tell "I think it would be best if you didn't do that, she meant no harm... besides I don't think she interiorly understands social norms." Gale then turned away from Draco, completely ignoring him, only saying "Sticks and stone may brake my bones, but names will never hurt me. Perhaps you should keep that in mind and stop giving such a damn about what other people think." This statement, ironically enough, coming from the girl who almost hit someone over being called a bully. Gale then grabbed Perpe and Alexis and began to storm out the shop, dragging both girls with her, she only stopped when Canteen dashed for Perpe "Get. Out. Of. My. WAY!" Gale then swung at Canteen, her fist infused with lighting, hoping to hit the freak out the way and get on with her day.

• Brohoof 2

@Skylord Nexus @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 

Brume and Perpe both had the same growl reaction as their guilds were insulted by Sting. "Hey! Take that back!" The two cried out in unison, but quickly ran up, clashing their heads together. 

"Let's see who wins in a real fight, squirt!" Perpe growled, Brume quickly retorting. "If you're going to corrode anything it's going to be that attitude!" The two both leaped back, Perpe beginning to walk out with Gale. 

She turned and grinned at Brume. "Well, we'll settle this in the games, won't we?" She was suddenly pelted in the side of the head with a can, making a confused and angry face she looked over to see Canteen. 

"Hey! What was that f-" She was cut off by Gale getting ready to swing at Canteen. "Oh.. brother.." 

--

Brume sighed and began to walk out as he noticed Canteen flinging a can at Perpe. "Hey! D-" Brume sighed as Canteen got enraged at Perpe. "We are so going to get kicked out of the games.." He walked out of the building, signalling Leege to follow him, and surely she did, carrying the guild's uniforms for the games. 

--

@reader8363

Merri let out a small yelp as she was pulled into an alley, and before her assailant could do anything she yelled out "Sand Dragon's Whirling Fist!" She spun her hand around, sand circling around it, and brought it up aiming for their face. 

"Brume?! Is that y-" She looked at the horns and sniffed. "You don't smell like Brume.. Imposter! Help! I'm under attack!" She flailed around in a panic before a bright light suddenly shone in front of Merri, and Dawn appeared in front of her. 

Dawn leaned against a wall and looked to the imposter. "You're not Brume, for sure. Might I inquire who you are? Answer truthfully or I might get a little bit mad." She smiled and put her hand on the hilt of her blade. 

• Brohoof 1

for his claws think freddy's glove just on both hands XD] @Dakcka @dragon4111@Skylord Nexus

Antonio smirked a bit after Vanderbilt tossed the potion, when he heard if there was another way out of this he nodded his head "Speak with her, see if you are able to come to terms for a safe outcome for us. I'll handle the kitties." he watched the two lunging at him and Vanderbilt "I guess it's only fair if I fight with claws as well." with that he brought his hands in front of him, ice began to swirl around them collecting along his fingers. Extending out long claws began to form as they finished off he grinned saying "Claws of Ice."  Using his speed he rushed forward as he did he brought his hands out slicing at the panther with incredible speed, his hands almost a blur before he stopped "Ice Claw Barrage." he grinned as the Panther flew across the room only to be hit from behind by the tiger. Stumbling forward he licked his lips some "I suppose it's just you and me now kitty."

Hearing what Draco said to him he almost ignored all of it as his mind was set on Perpe, the moment Gale came up with the fist he noticed the lightning on it. Being to late to dodge he took the full hit gritting his teeth as the electricity went through him sending him he crashed through the store window. The moment he hit the ground he sprung backwards to his feet stopping. "Hmph figures you had someone else hit me..." he went to move forward but was halted, a massive hand was now around his right arm before it was twisted putting him into an arm lock behind his back with another arm now under his chin in a chin lock

"I swear, Brume you cant catch a break lately." Rouen stood there with Canteen in this hold now as he bowed his head to Draco "We should follow them Draco before more fights break out." he began to drag Canteen struggling following after Brume and Leege "Brume I'll Take Canteen somewhere till he calms down, where should we meet for the hotel?" he questioned as he kept Canteen unable to get out as Canteen was grumbling and cursing under his breath about Perpe

Sting looked at the scene unfolding now as he was almost clocked via a door thanks to Canteen, the moment his boot was spat upon via Draco he rolled his eyes some "I swear the guilds get more vile as the years pass. If one of the members need to spit on a more powerful specimen just proves my point. Guild leaders having  no control over their guilds just further proves how Low guilds fell." he moved a hand up brushing it through his hair "Though you." he pointed at the one who spat on his boot "Are the lowest of them in my opinion, from the looks of you I can tell you are nothing more then a wanna be tough guy who figured he can come from a small place where he might of been something of a big shot." he chuckled a before he shook his head and sighed "Then you step into the big leagues with people like me are walking around not just a myth. It must be scary really." he seemed to almost vanish before appearing next to Draco whispering in his ear gently "To know you are nothing but a worthless parasite that is unable to compare to me." he disappeared again appearing outside the store with his order "I must be off now, getting that close to you has really ruined my appetite." with that he was gone with his speed

• Brohoof 1

Draco rolled his eyes and said "I fear nothing," he looked at Sting with a bored look. He watched as Canteen was punched through the door by Gale. He inhaled then exhaled he gathered up magic as he walked out to see the two and Rouen. Oh brother this was a pain in the ass. He curse in draconian as he said "Blood rage art: Restraint," he stated as he slammed his hand onto the ground. chains rose from the ground as they had shackles on them. Each went towards the two combatants. If they hit they would restrain by clasping the shackles upon the wrists then wrapping themselves around the bodies of those who are targeted. It was a low level spell not much risk. He looked at the two then at Sting. "We'll settle this in the coliseum," he stated simply.

(edited)

@Dakcka

V got hit in the face with the sand and stumbled back, making a few cuts open up. When Dawn appeared, he didn't listen as he lost his mind to the thirst. He held out this long, but couldn't anymore He said as he launched at them, "I don't care." He grabbed Dawn's hand that was on the hilt and went to bite on the shoulder.

Dark look around to see Shadow sitting there. He grabbed his bag and said as he grabbed hold of the seat, "Mind if I sit here." When Shadow gestured that he could sit here. He placed his bag on the seat and sat down

Shadow looked outside, then he heard someone ask if they could sit there. He turned to see that it was thee guard. He gestured that the seat was open. He kept looking outside

@Arid_Blitz @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111

Starry walked into a random building to see a group of people yell. She said with a little slur, "What's going on in this building?"

Edited by reader8363

@Dakcka @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @reader8363

Vanderbilt pulled at his collar a bit at Antonio's suggestion "Vell... i'll try, although I am not a very talkative person, nor am a good in social situations." Vanderbilt left Antonio and walked up the stairs a bit so he was closer to Cecelia "Um... Lady Darkflare?" Cecelia looked at Vanderbilt and yipped a little, floating back a bit "W... what do you want, just go, please." Vanderbilt looked down "I am sorry ma'am but ve need the fragment, it's of upmost importance." Cecelia shook her head, tears still in her eyes "No! Papa and Mama said that no-one is allowed the fragment, not even me. I'm not going to disobey Papa and Mama." Vanderbilt then began to fumble a bit "Vell I'm sure if your... your um... you Papa and Mama vere here then-" Then was evidently was the worst possible thing Vanderbilt could have said, "SHUT! UP!" as an ear piercing scream echoed throughout the entire house, as well as a green shock wave shooting from the girl and blasting Vanderbilt back into the opposite wall, leaving him dazed. Now every wooden animal in the room began to break apart and shift together into an extremely large cat which seemed to be a mixture of lion, cheetah and tiger, the creature then let out a roar which made the windows crack, apparently Vanderbilt REALLY wasn't the right guy for the job.

As the chain came towards Gale a whip quickly slapped it into the air "There will be no need for that, as you can see we are leaving, so please just let us leave... unless you want to make thing worse." Apparently Franziska was just as pissed with these events as Draco, Gale just turned once to the group and smirked at them all, including Sting "I'll be looking forward to kicking all of you asses." She then continued to leave giving Starry the cold shoulder on her way, just dragging Perpe now, probably too afraid to get near the ball of primal rage and horror that was Franziska. The girls were now walking the streets of Crocus, Gale let out a large sigh, and had clearly calmed down a bit "I'm sorry you had to see that Perpe, usually i'm pretty level headed, but that guy just got my blood boiling." Gale paused for a moment thinking "I know! Why don't we all go out for dinner, get our minds off those jerks... and plan how to completely humiliate them in the games, sound good?" By this point Gale had a comically evil grin on her face as she began plotting, Franziska on the other hand didn't want anything to do with it "Well count me out, the last time me and Alexis got caught up in one of your revenge schemes it ended horribly, it took us a week to get that stuff out of our hair!" Apparently Perpe had WILLINGLY join what must have been the strangest guild in Fiore.

• Brohoof 2

@reader8363 

Dawn allowed the mysterious man to touch her as he went for a bite. She chuckled faintly and brought her knee up towards his stomach, enveloped in a bright light. Merri had to squint to even see it, this magic was truly amazing. 

As she brought her knee up, Dawn grinned and jumped backwards on to a pole, pulling out her blade. She licked down the blade, drawing a long stream of blood across her blade, and she held it in front of the man. "Since I'm feeling generous, ya wanna lick on this delicious thing?" She offered it to Merri, but was met with a faint cough and turn away. 

"Is blood even what you're after? It would make sense after all.." She sat down on a balcony, still holding her blade in front of him. 

--

@Skylord Nexus

Perpe wiggled around as Gale dragged her, but sighed. "I'd love some food... Can we?" She sighed and walked towards a very fancy-looking restaurant. 

--

@Arid_Blitz  @dragon4111

Brume sighed and sent Leege on her way with Rouen, just wanting to be alone. Brume immediately was distracted by a scent coming from down the street, he sprinted forward to see a man with piercings all over his body and long black hair. 

"Dragon! Dragon! Hi!" Brume ran over and waved, but immediately crossed his arm remembering Sting. "Are you a jerk too?" 

--

Leege let out a loud wail as she was forced to go with Rouen and Canteen, already missing her dragon friend. "I AM NOT a fan girl! Brume is just so cool! Can we go back? Please?! Come on Rouen, it'll be fun! Maybe we can e-" Leege bumped into a man walking down the street, she felt a sharp pain in her chest as a black light came from it. She pulled "Gemmy" out and looked at it. 

"Do you not like this guy, Gemmy?" She tilted her head and looked up at the man, he had grey hair but had to be in his late teens, he looked tough, and holding his hand was a very beautiful woman with silver hair. 

Leege blinked as the two continued to walk away, not bothering to interact with her, but she felt a pain in the back as she was kicked, hard, by a slim but muscular man with messy brown hair and a scar across his face. 

"Watch where you're going, you tryin' to off Subsume and Lilina before the tournament, pathetic Red Rock grunt." The man looked at Rouen and smirked somewhat, crossing his arms and sizing him up. 

He chuckled a bit as he looked to Canteen. "I look forward to destroying you both in this tournament. Rouen, user of Satan Soul magic... Canteen, wielder of Link Magic... Heheh.... Tha' names Austin. Remember it." He walked off giving a wave and a grin at Leege. 

"That guy is a jerk! Rouen, grab him and cook him up and I'll eat him! Or just catch him and I'll eat him raw I don't care!" Leege threw a little temper tantrum on the ground. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111

As Antonio watched the scene up above as Vanderbilt was shot across the place. "VANDERBILT!?" as the new beast was formed he let his claws disappear, running to the stairs he rushed up them sliding to a stop before the girl "It seems he struck a nerve with you, however it is not his fault." he stood there looking back at the beast before the girl smiling a bit "Ok it seems we can come to an agreement you are to kill intruders correct? We can't leave without that map." he began to lean back cracking his spin before looking back at her "It must get lonely though in here.miss Cecelia." walking towards her he stood right in front of her kneeling a bit " Cecelia I am willing to do whatever it takes to get that map, and you are willing to do the same. We shouldn't have to fight we could be friends please stop Vanderbilt is an older man and I wish not to hurt a lovely young lady."

As the chain came at him Canteen got hit with it, grumbling a bit as it went around him looking at Draco he stuck his tongue out a bit. "You know chains are really my thing, though I have no interest in you Draco. I dont settle on second best." he was being dragged now by Rouen who was also captured with the chain. It didnt fully wrap him up as Canteen was "Oh come on Draco let me go, I'll not hurt that traitorous dog too bad." he grinned before hearing other voices around him "Leege is here as well eh?" he looked upside down at the man who kicked her and speaking of his magic and his name "HA He didnt even mention you Draco." he began to chuckle as he wiggled around in his chain blanket "Oh that is rich."

Rouen watched as Brume left, he was feeling stressed with the tournament and now this bickering. As the chain came he used Canteen as a shield, noticing some of the chains got him he just walked with ease dragging Canteen behind him "Cant you behave...all of you?" he looked at all three of them pointing his finger at Brume as he disappeared "We have been through some tiring times and he has it worse. He was kidnapped, tortured, his guild is now in a tournament. You all are bickering like children I'm about to treat you as such and put you all in time out. BRUME Needs us to behave." as they ran into the other people and Leege was kicked he looked at Austin "Leege calm." he watched as she was upset and rightfully so "Leave him be, we will deal with him in the tournament. If I wasted my time now, it would be a waste of my time." he smiled some at Leege "Let's go eat...all of us and BEHAVE."

A man wearing a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands. He also sports a distinctive wing-like ornament, seemingly made of feathers, jutting upwards, over his right shoulder, attached to his tunic by a large stud. Standing just inside of an alleyway he was looking in a trashcan as he muttered to himself As Brume got close he could smell him and turned to greet him "You Calling me a Jerk?" he said his head pushing against Brume's as he growled "WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IMPRESSION!?" he said folding his arms over his chest

Taking a step back Gajeel was a muscular young man with long, spiky black hair, which is usually kept slicked back, revealing his forehead. He has red eyes with slitted dark pupils, and has no visible eyebrows. Most of his exposed body is covered in sets of simple, round studs. The most visible studs are on his face, with three of them above each of his eyes, two on each side of his nose, and two on his chin, just below his mouth. His ears are adorned by two sets of five earrings each "The name Is Gajeel, you smell like a slayer." he said sniffing at him "Dragon huh? I thought I smelled one around here, though your scent isn't the one I picked up. You smell of Poisonous water."

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka

It seemed that Cecelia was completely breaking down, tears continuously flowed down her cheek as sobs emanated from her and echoed through the halls "NO! You don't understand, get away from me!" This time instead of letting out a second shock wave, she went to push Antonio only to have her hands and arms phase through him. Cecelia looked down at her hands and began crying even louder, as this the massive beast grabbed Antonio in a massive paw, every second increasing the strength of it's grip "They said I had to protect it, they said they are proud of me, I don't want them not to be." Cecelia was really beginning to break down at this point, her words becoming muffled and inaudible in amongst her cries.

As the girls began to walk, they walked right past the fancy restaurant and continued down the road a bit until this reached what seemed to be a more 'public' establishment, and walking in it was such, an average seeming bar that lead to a kitchen stood at the back to the place and the rest of the space was filled with tables and chairs of various sizes and amounts. The restaurant itself wasn't very busy and only had one or two tables with people on them. Gale walked along and sat at a table for four, what seemed to be Alexis and not in fact Franziska sat next to her, opening up the menu she gave it a quick look and chucked one to Perpe "So, what do you think of Lucius?" On Gale's face was a smirk showing she was hopping for what she thought would be a rather... 'saucy' answer.

(edited)

Draco walked towards a fancy restaurant alone as he was probably getting an ulcer from his guild mates. Plus he needed some food in him. Yes a large steak. He walked in but he ignore the stares he was getting from the more noble crowd. Draco ignore it as he went to his seat being escorted by a waiter. Draco ordered steak as he leaned back slightly. Just listening to rumors. His eyes closed as he relaxed. While he was alone in here he had a feeling that something bad was about to happen to either him out his precious steak. when his meal came Draco placed a1 steak sauce onto it. He continued to ignore the looks he was getting by the nobles. He rolled his eyes slightly as he saw the three women from the clothing store walking by the restaurant with a grin on his face.

Edited by dragon4111

As the train stopped, Dark and Shadow got up and Dark held out his hand and said, "It was nice talking to you. Are you going to be part of the games?" When he heard Shadow yeah, he added, " I'll be watchdog for you."Then he got off and headed to the place where the games were going to take place

@Dakcka

V stumbled back from the in the gut, then he smelled the blood on the blade. He grabbed the tip of the blade and licked the blood off of it, while being careful not to cut himself. As he licked the blood, his wounds started to close after that, he collapsed on the floor from exhaustion, pain, and overexertion of his magic. His disguise faded as he passed out.

Shadow shook Dark's hand and said when he asked him if he was going to be part of the games, "Yeah, it was kind of a surprise to me." He stepped off the train and headed to try to find the clothing store.

@@Arid_Blitz

Herobrien and Techno where still arguing about how to kill each other when something unknown occurred in Techno's system that changed him forever...

TU: Comon Herobrien! We're been doing this for over 10 full minutes now and we still haven't gotten engaged in battle!

HE: You really are dumber than you look Techno. Like you Seriously are an idiot.

TU: Then I guess I have to end you the old-fashioned way!

Techno tried to blast Herobrien with magic but before he did Techno's system froze over an unknown program that began to run...

TU: Wait what's this!? How is it freezing me!? No! I can't end the process in my system manager! What's it doing to me!?

Techno then started levitating as he started sucking things around him into him. All the computers and clones went in plus finally Herobrien went in to. Techno had now become a golem but his awareness had been completely wiped out with him not being able to remember anything or even do anything on his own. He had become more powerful but now the only way to get him started again was to tell him to do things...

@Skylord Nexus 

Perpe blushed and stirred her straw around in her drink, getting redder than normal. "He's just like any other guy... Stupid and smelly..." She blinked and glanced up, noticing Draco walking by and she bit down on the straw. "That guy... He's part of Brume's band of misfits... Seems like a jerk too.." She squeezed her glass, only to notice she was corroding through the glass itself and water was leaking out of the newly made finger holes. 

"We need to be back in the hotel by 12:00, some sort of forced rule by the games." She sighed and ordered her food, of course ordering the largest meal they have. 

--

@Arid_Blitz 

Brume chuckled and then sighed. "You probably smell the jerky Dragon from Sabertooth. Fairly certain there's another one like him in their Guild. I also kinda smell another Dragon, but it ain't him. At first I thought maybe it's the Sand Dragon Slayer in my guild, Merri, but this one is different... Smells like a volcano or something..." He picked at his nose but looked back up. 

"Hey! Maybe we can be friends! I mean like, if my guild members meet you in the tournament I'll tell em' to stomp you, but we can hang out sometime!" Brume warmly smiled and held out his hand to Gajeel. 

--

@dragon4111

Subsume bumped into a man while walking with Lilina, he pulled her behind him and stared coldly into Draco's eyes. "Who are you? Why do you have that scent on you?" He growled faintly, Lilina becoming confused. 

"Subsume? What's the matter? I don't smell anything.. Is it an evil smell or something?" She tilted her head and braced for combat just in case. 

"A scent that HE shouldn't have on him!" Subsume clenched his fist. "Who are you?!" 

--

@reader8363

Dawn sighed as the man passed out and picked him up by the leg. "Do we eat him?" She jokingly chuckled as she carried him back with her to the hotel, Merri following. "Are we gonna let him in the guild?" Merri asked, curious as to Dawn's intentions. 

"Haha! The guy who attacked you? No. Well, not unless he wants to join anyways. For now we just need to get him out of the streets. I'm going to stay with him, and if he dries to drink me I'll slice him in half." She walked into the hotel and dropped V onto Draco's bed, using his room as her interrogation room for now, she pulled up a chair and sat down. 

Draco looked at the man with the woman. "Who do I smell like?" he asked as he set down his knife and fork. He just couldn't catch a break could he?  Canteen going off the rails at the other girls. Though he could understand his anger that woman did betray her friend. If there was one thing he couldn't stand was betrayal. But he have this little bastard keeping him from his steak. "So what do I smell like?" Draco asked as he was keeping his temper in check. He looked with a glare at this little whelp. He had afew daggers on him hidden of course. Going somewhere unarmed is a stupid mistake for anyone to make. Of course he also had the knife near his steak he could use that to bleed this guy dry if it came down to it. Outwardly he seemed calm but inwardly he was going through several scenarios.

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111

Subsume growled as Draco obviously hid weapons, and eased up a bit. "I don't care who you are. If I find out you did anything... to.... grr.." Before Subsume could do anything further, Lilina grabbed his hand tightly and looked up at him. 

"Subsume, calm. Save it for the games." She smiled warmly, making Subsume smile back, before his face retorted to it's pissed off prior form. He looked to Draco and pointed. "We'll settle this in the game, won't we?" He let Lilina lead as she pulled him off into a side street. 

"What is up with you? You're always so quiet and just always like "Yes, milady, I'll take your bags milady", this is the first time I've ever seen you get so angry." She frowned and looked up to him, pushing her hair from her ear. "Subsume, just promise this won't escalate too far. It's just games, we don't want to stoop to Sabertooth's level, would we? Father will probably make Austin or his other puppets get into trouble as is, so I need you to be fully attentive." 

Lilina tilted her head and smiled at Subsume, pulling his arm close to her. "We're friends, Subsume. Remember that." 

--

The Man sighed and took a bite of the roll he was eating. The sun was starting to set, it would probably be around 4:00 pm, he knew what was going to happen at 12:00, too. The Guilds weren't being called back to their rooms for no reason, of course. He smiled slightly and removed his masquerade, looking down at the city from the building he was sitting on. 

"This will certainly be an interesting games, won't it? Especially with you in the mix, Dawn. Heh... Who would've thought." He stood up, putting his masquerade back on and beginning to walk away. He walked by an unsuspecting Merri, and glanced at her, not bothering saying anything. He disappeared in a blast of darkness. 

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111

Letting out a scream as he was being squeezed Antonio looked at Cecilia, she tried to push him just a second ago and went right through him. Was she in this place for years alone? That was hard to believe that they left their own child in this state for years. "Cecilia..how long?" he said lowering his head a bit before his eyes got cold before his energy flared up around him in the giant wooden paw "How long did they leave you to guard a piece of a map alone?" as his power rose he began to push against the paw his ice starting to come out freezing over the paw "You Shouldnt have to be alone to watch a piece of paper. I dont care if they are proud they left you. Let me take you away from this place."

Rouen watched as Draco ran off to get food by himself, really didnt blame him really. "Ok we need to go get some food and return to the hotel, I was thinking maybe going to get some new threads to have some extra clothes to wear. Leege you dont mind doing a bit of shopping right after food?" he said looking at her smiling softly "And You are coming too Canteen, it will mean we can keep you in line." he didnt hear anything before looking to see the chain from his hand dragging Canteen was gone. Looking back Canteen was fully gone making Rouen's mouth go agap "Canteen is gone...and still chained up...the hell did he go?"

Canteen heard about getting food before something clicked in his head, he wiggled a bit till he was on his stomach. As he heard they were talking about shopping for clothes he noticed Rouen had loosened his grip on the chain. Starting to move like a caterpillar he managed to get away crawling down the street on his stomach "Damnit where is Merri? She was supposed to buy me some ice cream." he crawled his way down an alleyway before heading down another street "Stupid chains...I want my ice cream MELIO You better not be laughing at me." he said loudly before wiggling down the street

Gajeel shook the offered hand before chuckling about the other dragon "You mean Natsu? He is the fire dragon slayer after all." he looked around before tilting his head at the scene across the street "What is that?" he pointed across the street at Canteen in the chains caterpillaring down the street "I dont know but something about that dont seem right." he began to cross over and put a boot down onto Canteen's back to stop him "What the hell are you doing?"

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @Dakcka

Cecelia glanced down at Antonio as he spoke, before yelping and floating back at his sudden flare of energy. As Antonio began exerting force against the beast, the sound of cracking wood could be heard, a sound which was only intensified as the ice began to cover the things paw, before eventually shattering into pieces and causing the strange creature to fall to the floor momentarily immobilized. Cecelia however just stared at Antonio wide eyed, tears still flowing down her face, before eventually floating down onto her knees "I don't no how long, It been so long." She then began crying even louder "MAMA! PAPA!"

Gale smirked a bit and leaned in closer to Perpe "Oh Reeeeeally? So then your not into him in the slightest?" Alexis meanwhile was bouncing in her seat "Wait, how do you know what he smells like... did you smell him, what does he smell like?" Alexis had her noes cupped, a little blood seeping from in-between her fingers obviously being to naïve to understand that Perpe hadn't actually smelt Lucius. Gale then turned when Perpe said she saw Draco, and looked at him with a deadpan expression and stuck her middle finger up at him from across the street before turning back and ordering for herself and Alexis "Yeah, I think they're all jerks from what I've seen, I look forward to kicking the shit out of them in the games." Gale then shrugged a bit "Oh yeah, well don't worry we should be back with plenty of time to spare.

@Dakcka

V rolled a bit to notice that's he's on a bed and not on the ground like the other times and that his gut was hurting. He sat up to see a girl sitting down in front of him. He looked at his hand to see that there was a little bit of dried blood on his fingertips. He muttered as he rested his head in his hands, "Not again, why can't I keep it under control."

Shadow found the clothing store, he got his outfit for the games and cut where the guild mark was. He knew that people will already know, but it's worth a shot to keep both parts separate. He walked out with it in a bag and headed for his hotel room. 

Starry walked into the hotel room and dropped on her bed, even though she drank a lot, she couldn't get that image out of her head, herself standing on the beach without a cloak on or anything to hide from the sun. It might have been her imagination, someone pulling a prank, or a sick joke, but it was a small wish for herself.

Draco ignored the one who flipped him off as he began to eat his steak which unfortunately got cold. He cursed in draconian silently as he just finished up his dinner. He paid for his dinner as he got up and walked away. He looked at Fransesca with a smile on his  face and just waved slightly as he walked away. He chuckled to himself as he walked back towards the clothing store and saw a man stepping on his protege. "So sir has my protege pissed you off?" Draco asked as he walked over to Canteen with a raised eyebrow. "You have my knowledge don't you Canteen?" Draco asked with a grin on his face slightly. He chuckled as he picked up the poor bastard from caterpillar away. He looked at the man and said "Thank you for keeping my protege out of trouble. Fair tail," Draco stated simply with a grin on his face.

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @reader8363

Brume smiled slightly as Draco approached and blinked, looking back to Gajeel. "Sorry, that's Canteen. He's a very interesting member of my guild, and he's competing in the games." Brume smiled and walked away, waving at Draco. As Brume got back to their room, Dawn leaped up, pulling V with her. 

"Hey, Master. It seems th-" Before she could finish, she was rammed into a wall by a panicking Leege, who had dragged Merri in. 

"Brume! Brumey! Brume Brume Brume! I heard the preliminary round is starting! Do we have everyone who is competing?" Leege ran over and hugged Brume in her panic, over dramatically wailing and crying. 

Brume patted her on the head and grinned, looking around. Rouen and Draco are nearby, and Draco is carrying Canteen, so he knew they'd arrive quickly, but he needed Shadow. Brume climbed onto the window ledge and yelled out into the streets with the violent noise only a dragon slayer could make. "SHAAAADDOOOOOWWWW!" Brume screamed, jumping back down. 

He sat down in a chair, Merri shaking with anticipation and a bit of fear. 

--

(THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER THE PRELIMINARY ROUND MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL OF A GUILD THAT PASSED THE PRELIMINARY ROUND)

Subsume sighed and leaned back in his chair, certainly feeling a little beaten from when he was hit in the face by Natsu Dragneel. That guy might not be very intelligent, but he almost broke Subsume's damn nose. 

He sighed and sniffed a bit before turning to look at the entryway. "Lady Lilina! Are you okay?! I haven't seen you since the preliminary round!" He leaped to his feet and got ready to search for injuries before she stopped him. 

"Subsume, we've gotta talk. I'm scared about what the others' intentions are. I'm afraid they'll try to sabotage another guild or something! I wouldn't put it past Austin, and Rex follows his orders obediently. Sophica on the other hand, might not be outwardly evil, but she'd definitely help Austin. Subsume.. I'm scared! Like really really scared!" She sat down on the floor cross-legged and put her hands over her eyes. 

Lilina sniffled, trying to keep the tears in. "It's not even cause they'll cheat... It's cause I know if I don't help them then daddy will be very mad at me. If I help then that means you are dragged into it too! I don't want to be manipulated anymore!" She felt Subsume's finger trail across her cheek, wiping a tear that had streamed down her face. 

"It's simple. If Austin tries to manipulate you, I'll kill him. You have no need for scum like that in my life." Subsume bared his teeth, anger filling his body, Austin was an all-out jerk. He was the same guy who had made jokes about finding and violating Subsume's sister, after all. 

Subsume sighed and looked out the window, blinking and looking at the moon. "I wonder who else got through the preliminary round... And I wonder if that guy who had Merri's scent will be there.." Subsume growled faintly and carried the now sleeping Lilina into bed. 

--

@Skylord Nexus

Perpe suddenly freaked out and grabbed Gale and Alexis by the hand, dragging them along. "We're gonna be late! We have to get back to the Hotel or we'll be disqualified!" She kicked the door to the hotel down and ran through the door. 

"Lucius! Master! Sorry we're late! I would take credit, but it's all Brume's fault!"

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111@Dakcka@Skylord Nexus

As he fell to the floor Antonio landed before walking towards Cecilia again. As he got closer he just knelt down looking at her "You suffered enough, you've been by yourself enough. You deserve happiness instead of watching over a piece of paper, that only recently I found out about. When would the next time someone would come along?" he smiled softly at her moving his hand up "This isn't your house, it's your prison. Stuck within it's walls alone, guarding something very few if anyone knows exists. Please stop I do not wish to hurt you and you dont wish to hurt me right?"

Garjeel looked at Brume as he was heading off "Cant wait for the tournament now." he gave a wave before his eyes turned to Draco who came over. Picking up the chained up person he shook his head some "Nice way to treat your guild member. Anyways I have to head back because of the rules best hurry up, you get caught it will be bad...I wont be able to beat you in the tournament."

Feeling the boot on his back he struggled to move grumbling "HEY Let go or I'm going to bite your ankles off and spit them at you." he felt someone pick him up he hissed at Gajeel "How dare you stop me from getting my ice cream." feeling himself on Draco's shoulder then called a protege, biting down on Draco's gem he growled out "Protege nothing, we are equals in the guild stop trying to be high and mighty. Now onward to the hotel so I can get my ice cream."

Rouen stood in the shower, he was trying to calm down after the day he had. If this kept going he might snap on one of them. Leege was good on her own he could deal with her antics but, Canteen and Draco as well? Oh man he stood there turning the water to ice cold, cooling himself off. If this kept up he was going to end up breaking a few heads during the tournament.

Inside of Brume's room a figure was moving around, setting something on the pillow they hurried out of the window hearing people there. On the pillow was left a wooden water dragon statue.

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@Dakcka @Arid_Blitz

Shadow was walking next to the hotel when Brume started yelling his name. He dropped his bag and covered his ears to try to help with the ringing. Once it was quiet, he picked up the bag and rode his shadow up to the window. He hopped onto the balcony and said as he through the bag at Brume, "Hey, try to keep your yelling down, I need my hearing for the matches. Also try yelling it more for my past." He didn't even notice the small slip up as he rubbed his ear and looked around the room, felt something pass him, but didn't really care.

V jolted when grabbed and with Brume yelling, he changed into a small rodent slid under the bed, the last thing he needed was people questioning his magic, what happened, then taking him to the council. 

Starry woke up from the yelling and decided to see what happened. She placed the mask on, but didn't notice that it was lying crooked across her face. She opened the door and said, "Can you try to keep it down, I'm not feeling that great."

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @Dakcka

Cecelia continued to cry as Antonio talked and shock her head "No... they said... the last thing they said was that I had to protect-" before she could finish Cecelia began shaking, a look of terror on her face, as she curled herself up into a ball "NO! I don't want to see that again! No!" Whatever it was she was seeing or remembering must of really had an effect on the girl to have her in such a state.

Alexis looked out the window and saw Draco smiling at her, this slight creepiness caused her to shake a bit as a chill went up her spine, however before she could say anything she found herself being dragged away  along with Gale by Perpe. Gale chuckled a bit "Oh come on we still have plenty of ti-" Gale trailed off as she saw the time on a passing clock in a store window, and began matching Perpe for speed. When Perpe kicked down the door she would have been met with a very... peculiar sight, namely one of Lucius, Alexander and Malygos all underneath a large pile of fabric asleep, Alexander to the right, and Malygos with Lucius hands wrapped around him on the left. Lucius opened his eyes rather abruptly before looking at her, then at the position he was still in "Ah!... I mean oh, Perpe what are you talking about we still have plenty of time look." Seemingly refusing to talk about his current 'predicament' Lucius pulled out an ornate pocket watch and opened it "See we have an extremely short amount of time left...! AH! We have an extremely short amount of time left!" Lucius quickly began scrambling, letting go of Malygos in the process, however quickly becoming tangled in the fabric "AH! Alexander! Help!" Alexander quickly scrambled quickly to his feet, but he too quickly became tangled in the fabric "I would sir, bit i'm a little tied up and the moment." Gale quickly peered in and gestured to Lucius "Ladies and Gentlemen: Our 'Great Leader'!" 

• Brohoof 1