Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What lesson do you know you should be following but don't anyway?

Rebuilt_Dreams

What i mean is: What is a lesson from the show which you can connect to that you know should be listening to but continue with your short comings? For example. I have said this multiple times but i don't follow with "Stare Master" The lesson with that episode is "Don't bite more than you can chew." But even still i overwork myself and setting deadlines for a lot of things but BECAUSE i'm doing so many things it's hard to follow those deadlines.

There's a lot of lessons from the show that I should be following, yet I can't recall them off the top of my head. I suppose any lesson that involves remembering important details would be important for me to strongly follow.

Zephyr's episode definitely. Being an artist, i know how wanting to give up after each failure feels. Its a battle to get back up after a failed piece.

"By nice to everpony even if you have a bad day or even if you are angry bkablablabla...."

This is like, impossible mission.

Probably the Flutter Brutter lesson of trying things and following through. I have to work on that.

I find it funny that most of us don't listen to episodes featuring Fluttershy as the main character. (Well Flutter Brutter also had her brother and Rainbow but still you get the point.)

• Brohoof 1