Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help getting back into the fandom

Skullbuster

Any tips on how I should reinvest my self? I never left the fandom dont get me wrong, but I havent been as into it lately, one thing im going to try is to be more active here, I havent posted here in awhile, or even logged on. thinking about marathoning the show from the beginning. any other ideas?

• Brohoof 1

Great to have you back in the fandom :P! I think a good way to get more into it is to look at art, and listen to music (pony of course) Thats how I got really into it. Also just be a brony online in general. That will also make you be more into it since you will become more of a brony as others look at you that way. That is actually the most important. Another thing that is causing me to be super interested right now is that I have an art commission from auhrelleah coming up, so I am really excited about this as well.

These are the reasons I am SUPER into it right now...

Also buy some Pony merchandise xD I haven't done this yet but I plan to soon.

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

Any tips on how I should reinvest my self? I never left the fandom dont get me wrong, but I havent been as into it lately, one thing im going to try is to be more active here, I havent posted here in awhile, or even logged on. thinking about marathoning the show from the beginning. any other ideas?

Watch whatever episodes you'd missed :huh:? I'm not really sure how else would advice you to do so, well, apart of hanging around this community  :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Being on a fandom hiatus is alright (as long as it isn't too long. :P), I've had my moments where my interests wasn't fully there, but then later something out of the blue revised my interest once again. If being a content consumer isn't doing much for ya, then hanging around other pony folk and getting involved in a pony community might be good way to find something that may get your interests up again.

• Brohoof 1