Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I joined the fandom a long time ago. I'm back.

Samsara

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:

Fluttershy and Pinkamena.

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just used Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony?

I saw ponies for the first time at the end of 2011 on 4chan. I joined a forum named Friendship is Magic back in 2012. I was very depressed because they cyberbullied me a lot for being autistic and lgtb on other offtopic forums, but the Bronies treated me pretty well. Unfortunately they hacked our forum in 2013 and I joined Equestria Forever, which does no longer exist either, because the site just died. I was a Brony between 2012 and 2017, and Hurricane Fluttershy was very inspiring to me because I was depressed at the time. I found in martial arts a way to let all the rage out my soul, and I almost made it to black belt. I'm a Karateka (brown belt) and a Judoka (green belt). My Kung Fu animal is the Snake, and I like Asian people a lot. My trip to Tian Tian Buddha in Hong Kong back in 2019 was the traveling experience of my life. Buddhism and veganism have helped me a lot.

I live in Spain (Madrid). I learned English watching G4, and thanks to the British Council too. I'm watching G5 in Spanish on Netflix. I want to rejoin the fandom because I'm looking for a bullying-free enviroment. I had a hard time in school and the Internet, and I may need the Life Advice section. I had to learn to fight to survive. I won two of three real fights I had in my life. I was training Kung Fu back in 2019 five days a week, morning and evening, when the coronavirus closed my dojo back in 2020. I miss Kung Fu a lot. I want to retake my self-defense lessons.

I used to speak five European languages (Spanish, English, French, Italian and Portuguese) but I kinda forgot them. I'm humble, I'm not as smart and strong as I'd like to be. I chose Samsara as my nickname because I was a Hare Krishna and a vegan for a while. Samsara is the cycle of life, death and reincarnation in Hindu religion. I may make an AMA thread so you get to know me better, I think I'm talking too much. Glad to meet you all.

Misty Brightdawn is my favorite character in G5 edition because she's not that bad deep down, she just want to prove herself. Like me.
  • Brohoof 8

Hey there Samsara! My name is Cody, its nice to meet you now! B)

I love that you like Misty Brightdawn, i really relate with her too!

She is a very beautiful soul, shows that we all grow within the circumstances we are given,

we bloom when we are planted in the right places.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-01-05 at 8:45 PM, Samsara said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:

Fluttershy and Pinkamena.

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just used Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony?

I saw ponies for the first time at the end of 2011 on 4chan. I joined a forum named Friendship is Magic back in 2012. I was very depressed because they cyberbullied me a lot for being autistic and lgtb on other offtopic forums, but the Bronies treated me pretty well. Unfortunately they hacked our forum in 2013 and I joined Equestria Forever, which does no longer exist either, because the site just died. I was a Brony between 2012 and 2017, and Hurricane Fluttershy was very inspiring to me because I was depressed at the time. I found in martial arts a way to let all the rage out my soul, and I almost made it to black belt. I'm a Karateka (brown belt) and a Judoka (green belt). My Kung Fu animal is the Snake, and I like Asian people a lot. My trip to Tian Tian Buddha in Hong Kong back in 2019 was the traveling experience of my life. Buddhism and veganism have helped me a lot.

I live in Spain (Madrid). I learned English watching G4, and thanks to the British Council too. I'm watching G5 in Spanish on Netflix. I want to rejoin the fandom because I'm looking for a bullying-free enviroment. I had a hard time in school and the Internet, and I may need the Life Advice section. I had to learn to fight to survive. I won two of three real fights I had in my life. I was training Kung Fu back in 2019 five days a week, morning and evening, when the coronavirus closed my dojo back in 2020. I miss Kung Fu a lot. I want to retake my self-defense lessons.

I used to speak five European languages (Spanish, English, French, Italian and Portuguese) but I kinda forgot them. I'm humble, I'm not as smart and strong as I'd like to be. I chose Samsara as my nickname because I was a Hare Krishna and a vegan for a while. Samsara is the cycle of life, death and reincarnation in Hindu religion. I may make an AMA thread so you get to know me better, I think I'm talking too much. Glad to meet you all.

Misty Brightdawn is my favorite character in G5 edition because she's not that bad deep down, she just want to prove herself. Like me.

Bronies are coming back!!!!

Let's goooooooooo!!!!!! :hug_day:

Welcome back! /)

• 1 month later...