Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long have you been in the fandom?

Gourgeist

I first watched the show and began calling myself a brony in July 2013, though I was not really a member of the fandom until I joined this site (10/07/13). My brony friend introduced me to the show (and Cupcakes HD) a year or so before that. I was chill with bronies (despite finding the idea of bronyism odd), and enjoyed some fan-made media long before I ever watched the show.

I joined the fandom half season 3 transmited in the US, which is was at first week of December 2012. I felt a guilty pleasure watching it at first, but later, I feel so grateful for putting ponies in my way

(edited)

I've been in it since November/ December 2010...I'm an OG brony:yay:

Fluttershy has been my waifu for all of those 3 years and counting, I love her so much. :squee:  :blush:

My first piece of merch was a Fluttershy button for my hat and a Fluttershy brushable.

Edited by xFlutterdash

Since the summer before season 2 started. I came to MLPForums the day it was created which was right around when season 2's first episodes aired.

Good times...good times. Glad I snatched up the name Discordian as fast as I did. Too bad I couldn't find a picture of him with an accordion at the time but I've become accustomed to my current avatar.

Although apparently the word "discordian" is an actual word meaning something else. LOL

I've been a brony for three years. I remember waiting anxiously for Season two, it felt like an eternity had passed I was so excited for it.

We're already getting towards the end of Season four and will be waiting for season five and Rainbow Rocks. Time sure flies!

• 7 years later...