Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long have you been in the fandom?

Gourgeist

Woah, time runs too darn fast. I'm a brony since summer 2012... All hail to the bronies born in 2010. However, I envy new bronies... They got a lot of new episodes to see!

Hmmm...I became a fan right about when Secret of My Excess came out, which is too damn late, unfortunately. But, I KNOW I could have been an earlier fan, since I spent, like, 2 weeks looking at clips from the show.

I joined the herd in August 2013, after I accidentally came across Equestria Girls, but my journey began after season three finale, next I encountered F.O.B Equestria for military bronies, finally Equestria Girls, now here I am, and here I remain for years to come.  

March 2011. I'm not really a part of the social aspect of the fandom, but it still surprises me how many people became fans after I did. When I first became a fan, I thought I was already a late bandwagon-jumper!

I started watching the show January 2014 and about a month after that I joined the herd.

On 4/5/2014 I got pinkie pie at St. Louis ComicCon. :) The first of many. :lol:

Everyday I discover something new.

I joined the fandom about a year and a half ago as soon as I was curious enough to watch 1 episode after seeing so many pony related videos randomly on youtube lol.