Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long do you sleep?

ChikaChan

I probably average from 6-7 hours on workdays. That's on a good week, though. On Sunday afternoons - Monday mornings I usually get around 9-10 hours, though. And Wednesdays I sometimes get up to 11 hours.

My sleep schedule is really weird. Sometimes, I get 10+ hours of sleep a night, and sometimes I only end up squeezing in only 3 - 4 hours a night and I also like to nap at least once a day when I don't have any classes.

Never as much as i'd like to.

My average amounts to 6 hours of sleep. Sometimes i get more, sometimes i get less, so it kind of balances out itself. It isn't healthy, but i'll take what i can get.

• Brohoof 1

During the school days I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep. On the weekends I usually get like 7-9. I have to sleep a lot on the weekends so I can make up for all the sleep I lost during the week! :)

usually 7 hours.... one hour less then the body needs.... though I tend to fall asleep sometime in the middle of the day.... or early at night....

I'm also a light sleeper.... so the slightest sound will wake me up

I try to be up 2 hours before my shift and I go to bed 12 hours before that, and if I don't work the next day, I'll sleep for about 11-13 hours before I get up. Generally during work days I get 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 hours of sleep.

Usually about 10 hours, not that I often get that far before my alarm clock rudely wakes me up. No more of that, time for school! :eww:

An average of 8 for me. I need an hour or so from the point I first wake up to when I get out of bed. I can keep my time down to 8 hours by setting my alarm for 7 hours of sleep and then spending the last hour in my wake up cycle.  :P

Anything under 3 is worthless.  It improves from 3 through 6.  6 hours is the minimum where I have normal function.  The delay to normal function drops through 7.5 hours.  7.5 to 9 hours is my normal sleep range.  On rare occasion I will sleep 9.75 hours. 

8 hours and 15 minutes is the most normal time.

As long as I want or until I need to wake up. I try get 7 hours of sleep between the time I go to bed and the time I need to awaken(but it usually is closer to 5 hours). But if I have no reason to be up, I can sleep as long as I feel like.

Sometimes I have insomnia and don't sleep.  There have been times where I was awake for almost 40 hours before sleeping.  

Typically, in college, I get about 3 to 6 hours per weeknight, and about 6 to 9 hours on Friday and Saturday nights.

If I have a 3 day weekend, I try and sleep for 12 hours on Friday and/or Saturday nights, but usually I fail, and get up after 10 or 11 hours.  Which, is good.  

Seriously though... I don't have a consistent circadian rhythm/sleep pattern.  It's all over the place.   -_- 

~ Miles