Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long have you been in the fandom?

Gourgeist

Early morning hours of May 26th 2011, a couple weeks after S1 ended. That was the brief era when the episodes could be found on YouTube. Skeptically watched the first episode as per multiple friends begging me to, and didn't like it, but loved the second half of the pilot two parter and watched up to episode four that night. Finished marathoning it that weekend watching the rest of the first season then. Was pretty much hooked after the first four episodes and started contributing and fandom-participating later that same day.

Soooo... nearly ten and a half years now. Wow.

• 1 year later...

Since 2011, early 2012. I distinctly remember watching the season 2 premiere on Hub so definitely since then. Seeing the fandom and the memes and everything was the whole reason I ended up watching the show to begin with actually.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a member of the Friendship is Magic/MLP fandom since late January 2013.

I know because my first episode after I got caught up was "Games Ponies Play" which originally aired on February 9, 2013. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2014-04-06 at 1:23 AM, Denim&Venöm said:

2 years sometime this month. All thanks to DeathBattle: Star Scream vs Rainbow Dash, Turnabout Storm X MLP & MyLittleBrony.com

So I guess add another 9 years and 4 months to this. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Megalobronia said:

Since late 2015, around when Season 5 was nearing its end

Oh dang, same here! 

Literally in November started it before season 5 was over and finished it right after it finished jaja 

I first watched The Ponies back in February 2013. 

And as I continued to watch these colorful horses prance around, throw parties, and give each other makeovers, I began to feel a warm, squishy feeling in my chest. Suddenly, every thought in my head was extinguished and replaced by sudden, irresistible urges to hug these pon3z, color pictures of them, and spam users’ inboxes with pictures of them on The Social Networx. Within only a few weeks of giving into those urges, my transformation was complete. I had become a goofy, smiling brony.

• 2 months later...

I stumbled upon this fandom in about mid 2014, before that never knowing there was a huge fanbase surrounding my favorite tv show. I've been a proud brony since then. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1