Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Likelihood of Sunset merch after the movie?

ManaMinori

I ask because it's possible that Hasbro is withholding renewal of licenses with some companies until the movie creates more demand, and those companies MAY have SS merch on the back burner, AND last I checked, Shimmy still needs a (pony) TY plush, a TY sparkle plush, a Build A Bear plush, an Aurora plush, a Funko full sized vinyl collectable, a Funko Pop, Funko mystery Mini, a Funko Pocket pop, and various stationary, clothing, keychains, lanyards, and the like, to say the least.

What, if any, (pony) Sunset Shimmer merchandise do you guys think we'll get after the movie?

• Brohoof 1

At the very best she could get a small visual cameo in the background some time in the movie, but she isn't going to play a big enough role if Sunset even gets that, to warrant to getting merchandise after the movie.

Despite I don't see Sunny in the movie at all, I don't think it's entirely impossible for her to have movie-based merch. I mean, we got rainbow power for Cadance and Cheerilee, plus Sunny herself got a cutie mark magic merch despite not even mentioned at all in the season