• Miami Dolphins
    • Houston Texans
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Detroit Lions
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Green Bay Packers
    • New York Giants

Well, Football fans, the NFL Regular Season is officially over. Next is the postseason which begins this Saturday January 7th with Wildcard Weekend.

For the AFC, the playoff picture is as follows.

The wildcard series features two games.

Saturday at 4:35 PM Eastern Time, the Oakland Raiders take on the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium in Houston TX.

Sunday at 1:05 PM Eastern Time, the Miami Dolphins take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh PA.

If the Dolphins win on Sunday, they face the New England Patriots the next week, and the Kansas City Chiefs face the winner of Saturday's game, 

If the Steelers win, they go on to face the Chiefs, and the Patriots host the winner of Saturday's game.

Now for the NFC Wildcard

Saturday at 8:15 PM Eastern Time, the Detroit Lions take on the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field in Seattle WA.

Sunday at 4:40 PM Eastern Time, the New York Giants take on the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.

If the Lions win on Saturday, they go to face the Dallas Cowboys, and the Atlanta Falcons will host the winner of Sunday's game

If the Seahawks win, the Falcons will host them, and the Cowboys will host the winner of Sunday's game.

So who's your pick this year?

• Brohoof 1

I'm a 49er fan so obviously we are out of this. However I did find the amusement in the post game interview with Jed York when a reporter made a remark that Jed should be dismissed for the same reasons they dismissed the head coach and GM. Priceless!!

I'm a 49er fan so obviously we are out of this. However I did find the amusement in the post game interview with Jed York when a reporter made a remark that Jed should be dismissed for the same reasons they dismissed the head coach and GM. Priceless!!

I feel a bit of your pain. I have relatives in San Francisco who are big 49er fans, and a team with a great Super Bowl history at that. It's just not like them.

I feel a bit of your pain. I have relatives in San Francisco who are big 49er fans, and a team with a great Super Bowl history at that. It's just not like them.

It's sad what has happened to the franchise ever since Eddie D was forced to hand over ownership......still I am loyal to the team as I detest bandwagon fans.

My team has the first pick in the draft, so I don't really care that much, but I'm pulling for the Raiders to win the AFC. Sure, it's not looking good without Carr, but one can hope.

On the NFC... I dunno. Probably the Lions, just because they have the NFL's second longest championship drought (last title came in 1957). 

Phooey. The Lions were helpless with Matthew Stafford's injured hand.

I guess I'll put my faith in Atlanta now. Final prediction for Sunday is Steelers and Packers win their games.

Edited by Starlight Flyer

Well, the Oakland Raiders and Detroit Lions are eliminated.

I don't know why I chose to root for the Cowboys, but I guess I'll be watching the Packers-Giants game later today hoping the Packers come out on top. I dont have anything against the Giants as a team, but that showoff Odell Beckham Jr better stay light years away from the Super Bowl.

Dallas Cowboys all the way!

Anyways, this wildcard weekend hasn't been that interesting, all the games have gone/are going how expected. Hopefully the Giants-Packers game is more exciting.

Dallas Cowboys all the way!

Anyways, this wildcard weekend hasn't been that interesting, all the games have gone/are going how expected. Hopefully the Giants-Packers game is more exciting.

Yeah, I'm just now jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon. I'm watching the game between the Giants and Packers right now. Hopefully the Packers win.

Sorry, I've had strep throat and couldnt be online much.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm just now jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon. I'm watching the game between the Giants and Packers right now. Hopefully the Packers win.

Sorry, I've had strep throat and couldnt be online much.

Sweetie, your avatar makes you look like a real sports announcer ready to see the action.
  • Brohoof 1

Sweetie, your avatar makes you look like a real sports announcer ready to see the action.

Thanks, little buddy. I never thought of that when I put it on.

Also, GlimGlam must be pretty happy that the Steelers are going to Kansas City. Anyone seen him around today?

And that guy Suh isn't going anywhere this postseason.

• Brohoof 2

(Hugs)

At least they tried. Maybe next time they'll get em.

At first they did but those missed touchdown catches in the beginning sealed their fate. I'm now fine as long as the Seahawks don't get in.

At first they did but those missed touchdown catches in the beginning sealed their fate. I'm now fine as long as the Seahawks don't get in.

I want to say the same thing, but another team I'm worried about getting in is the Cowboys.

Last year it was fun to laugh at their misfortune, but this year they made that look like it was just a dream.

• Brohoof 1