Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What phases have you been through?

Slice0Pie

I don't know if this would be considered a phase, but I was extremely extroverted up until middle school. I'm not sure why but I pretty much reversed my entire personality between 6th and 8th grade, which sucks. I wish I could go back in time and make that not happen.

There was my goth phase in late middle school followed by my emo phase in early high school, which then developed into whatever I am now. Most of my music is the same as what I listened to back then and there are quite a few other things that carried over (as you can tell from Booker, my ponysona and avatar). So I guess you could call it a sort of pseudo-phase since it didn't really end, it just kind of changed over time. At this point I don't think it's really gonna fade any more.

There was my cringy phase in high school that I'd really rather not talk about.

It's part of my cringy phase, but In 9th and 10th grade I was very, very, very openly a furry. I still am one, I'm just not nearly as annoying about it. Seriously, those were probably the most embarrassing years of my life. I wore an Umbreon hoodie with the tail and ears and everything to school every single day. Also, at my school we had what we called "Spirit Week" where there's a costume theme for Mon-Thurs, and on Friday we were supposed to wear school colors. I wore a tail and ears every day of that week, and it was so cringy looking back on it. Luckily the majority of the other people who went to my school were all very nice, so I only got called a faggot once and I just kind of laughed it off at the time. Every other comment I got was positive, or at least neutral. I blame those people for how long that phase went on for

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I had a phase in my younger teens where I thought I had multiple personalities. Also around the same time I had an MLG phase and they both were SO cringy. :yeahno: Also my hormones were out of whack during my teens and into my early twenties. I could probably have gotten off to a bowl of oatmeal... :dry:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Eh. Minecraft phase, edgy/emo phase, asshole gamer phase (the guy who looks down on and talks trash about all the edgy/emo kids, but is still sort of one himself), brony phase, and anime phase.

I actually haven't transitioned fully into the anime phase yet. Too busy with my job. So Army phase. :P

This.

40248D7B-2F9A-4D76-AB2F-848068B6C2C5.gif.6a0e6e8508a738e01327f29b638df1a0.gif

From elementary to middle 6th year) school. my friends and I would go around trying to be tough and all. Ya know typical hoodlums we are. I got the most trouble. Then in high school- just your typical angst or whatever you call it. 

I grew out of it after it though and now..

3D9B0002-BA32-478C-B047-E1703A7AA9E0.thumb.jpeg.7063a0a3ab99d076527d6948a1a35e0a.jpeg

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:48 PM, Thuja said:

I never really went through a "phase", I was always too scared to express myself or explore different things.  I kinda(sort of) went through a goth phase, which to this day still clings to me.  So here I am, at 24 admiring Kat Von D makeup and craving the Death Hawk.  You know what?  Screw it.  Goth is my life, it slowly creeps into my soul.

It's been three years since this post and I'm still basically the same, still too scared to express myself.  Haven't gone through "phases" yet, maybe a few moral shifts though but beyond that, nothing.

I had a seriously emo phase during high school. But that was probably severe depression manifesting itself. Hard to tell but I was for sure emo as hell. Not in dress but in attitude. Lots of Linkin Park when I was 16.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I went through loads of phases as a child. It was once Thomas the Tank Engine, then Disney Fairies, then Smurfs (that 2011 movie), Looney Tunes and most recently, Lion King which was my last one before becoming a brony. 

Those are all very embarrassing to think about now. :twismile: My current phases are MLP:FIM, The Beatles, Queen, Westlife and MJ.

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I've been dressing in black since middle school. That being said I did try out the scene kid look at one point just due to how much I liked the hairstyle with the extensions. I didn't have the face for it though. Not only that it made me look too soft/cutesy.  

• smile 1

Emo phase from 12 to 14.

Most of my teen years I had this general “I’m too old/cool for Pokémon” phase despite growing up with it.

I had a “oh I might be bisexual” phase around 14, but is it really a phase if you end up actually being bisexual?