Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weekend work.

Reiki Knight 13

(edited)

I am tagging all members for this just so all are aware of it. 

@ChrysalisM  @Tao @Sir Hugsalot @Shiny Silvermoon @Ice Princess Silky  @Evil Pink One @Props Valroa @North Star @FlitterFlutter @Kosmostiraedan @Princess Celestia @SPITlv

(Edit religion title has been fixed. Sorry autocorrect issue.)

Behold the G-docs have been started. I created two versions of the same document. 

This first version is the PUBLIC version of the document.

that is you can edit and actually write in new chapters, new ideas etc. 

it is for this group to write and have 100% control with as any of you  please. 

Anyway: (public copy) https://docs.google.com/document/d/119fNn0Ryj0tOt2mSwY5UJYhmsKHRnF89MOkrfsxyC3Q/edit?usp=sharing

The next is the master or original copy version of the doc.  

On that version I and ONLY I have the power to make direct edits to the document.  Anyone else can only comment on this version of it.  That is so if anything happens to public version we don't have to start over from scratch simply. 

Here is the link to the master copy: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHqCXQKXZ09JzErQcZvDli4MoGCSKi0PJHxmCFi7Z1o/edit?usp=sharing 

Here below is what has been written out so far. it's not that much I know but I wanted to get a general feeling on things before I went too far ahead.  feel free to share thoughts , ideas etc. 

(Bible intro prologue  note)

At the very beginning of events there was nothingness and within that nothingness the spark of existence began. That existence started and built itself up piece by piece: forming spirit, energy, matter, light, shadow, etc etc. Over the time countless names have been attributed to the one existence.  The Christians and Jews use the name God, the muslims Allah, the Native Americans the Great Spirit and countless other beliefs have used yet even more names. 

Whatever name you want to call this Source of and for all  existence does not matter.  What does matter is that you see how everything that was, is, and has yet to be seen, were always meant to work together in harmony because it was never really “my” existence nor “your” existence but rather about OUR CO-existence together with this Source. 

If we do not work together then it will create disharmony and if not fixed that disharmony will lead to much further worse things like disease 

If you were to imagine the Source Existence as a giant human being: fingers, toes, hands, feet, heart, lungs, eyes and so forth.  Great, now picture how you would feel if the very tip of your little finger got an infection what would you do? You would of course treat and cure that infection to make the part of your little finger better as obviously the tip of your pinkie finger is a part of you and when that part  feels pain or discomfort you feel it as well so it makes sense you’d want to stop the disharmony within even that tiny part because it is YOUR tiny part. 

If you do not treat the infection then the infection will grow causing more pain and possibly the loss of the tip if not the whole pinkie but even if that is the case you can live without your pinkie finger it would be horribly painful for you but you could live without it BUUUUT you will be far less efficient with one less finger to be able to use and this also puts a greater strain on your other fingers because they now have to work that much harder without the support of that little finger, which puts a greater strain on your hand and arm… 

You get the point here and all this is for one tiny little piece of a finger.  

Now, picture if this was an issue of disease for the entire life or right arm, or chest muscle,  the eyes, or in the worst case  the heart. 

This is exactly why we do not need to do is create that harmony , that disease because once we break the bonds and unity it will only lead to no good only evil.  For you see that infection, that disharmony and disease THAT is the true meaning of evil . Evil is NOT darkness it is madness, it is disease, disharmony and self destructive nature that will only serve to destroy all even ultimately itself 

(end of intro prologue)

Chapter 1. Celestia, Luna, and the many faces of the different elementals.

You might be wondering well all that’s great and quite the little interesting topic of discussion  of theological theory above but what  does any of it have to do with  my little pony? 

The show my little pony actually has very deep and heartfelt examples of the harmony we need as well as containing many rich allegories and metaphors for various spiritual beliefs and information that serve to help us better understand and we can not only create harmony but also how it is best to balance it out and to deal with issues of disharmony that come into our life. 

In this chapter we discuss the chronicles and lessons from our very beloved Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

Edited by shadowmoon Dancer
News
  • Brohoof 2

I am going to do some more work on my own copy, and in the mean time feel free to play around or write in any ideas or concepts for our Bible you may have. 

I will post any updates here. 

If any of you have any important questions about any of this do feel free to ask for clarification of anything needed. I will of course post any updates as I work them.