Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you work with?

darkwingmare

I was unemployed until very recently, which I'm happy about, but I have to work with something haven't had to work with in a LOOONG time - math.

I'm extremely bad at it, so I have to study hard and pretty much build up my already weak skills... @.@

Other than that, I work with computers and up until recently, a phone to handle inbound calls!

I'm currently still a student in High School, and not old enough to have a "real" job, but I do watch my neighbors cats while they're gone, take care of my other neighbor's plants, and just some other neighborhood jobs.

I am in marching band though, so I guess I work with metal, teenagers, and directors. :D

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm a product data manager. The job title is pretty self explanatory as to what I do.
I have my own office cubicle with a sea of post it notes everywhere and I've drawn a sorry looking owl on my white board. 
Also whoever was here before me left their crap here. So that's still here too.

• smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a welder and metal fabricator, went to school for it, now I've been in the field for a year. My current gig has me working only exclusively with aluminum, but I have plenty of experience welding and fabricating steel and stainless steel materials as well. :ninjadash: