Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you work with?

darkwingmare

I was previously a bagger at a grocery store. I stocked/faced shelves, unloaded products, cleaned, assisted with questions, and obviously, bagged and carried out groceries.

Now, I'm unemployed. Not even Walmart or McDonald's will hire me.

Unemployed, however i do hope to be employed in December since there is a long waiting period to apply for that job so i am on welfare, i hate it but what can i do?. Just itching to work, other than that i love friends.

I currently wash dishes, but I like to tell people I am a musician. lol

Well, soon I will be moving to Colorado to start school, so I will be unemployed, but being a full time student is a good excuse for that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm an overnight stocker at a grocery store. ...BUT not for much longer. *big grin*

Edited by Envy

I'm a software developer at a multinational corporation---and I'm seeing I'm one of the lucky ones... :blush:

Anyhow...we're working with Windows 7 PCs at the moment, and we just made the switch from using Rational Application Developer to using Eclipse as an IDE (i.e. software-writing tool).

I'm a law student. I used to be a medical student but I've swapped it for law because of stress.

I work with books... Lots and lots of books o_o

• Brohoof 2

I work in finance in a stable tech firm. It's just a low tier thing for students, so I don't do much outside of answering calls and pushing paperwork.

I am working towards establishing some ties and transferring to the development departments, hopefully before i finish my bachelor's.

I don't have a job quite yet, but I would like to get better at Smash and get money from money matches. It's a thing. If I were to have a real job, I'd definitely work as a waiter for a somewhat fancy restaurant that will get me paid decent money.

I didn't expect people with good pay jobs to be here o-o Well,my lists of Don't talk to these people increased just now!!! :=:

Anyway,I don't have a job yet,but if I have one,I could work as a cashier  :adorkable:

My place of employment is Disneyland, and I work with kids and families. I'm currently training for another position within the park which is more backstage, at which point I'll work more with other cast members. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been delivering pizzas, although the job itself isn't always delivering pizzas; you also have to do stuff around the store when you're not busy :wacko:. Folding boxes really fast is fun, but I also really don't like washing dishes :eww:.

Unemployed at the moment...but I've previously worked at the local Crayola crayon/marker factory...then after that I worked at a local Cheese factory....we got free cheese at the end of every week, it was packaged cheese deemed not "Suitable" for market...either because of crooked labels, not sealed the right way...wrong.label...etc...

Ideally I'd like to continue my Electrical Engineering....but hard to find that work around here...and everyone wants experience......yet how am I supposed to get experience if people won't hire?

I work with multi million dollar cracker making machines.  One of them cost the company $6 million dollars alone.  One of the machines is at least 40 years old and is run by knobs and switches which is kind of fun.   

I am a veterinary technician. I recently started working at a new veterinary hospital, but I have worked at two others in the past. I have the opportunity to work with a variety of dogs and cats and assist in routine procedures and also surgeries. However, the clinic I work at does not see exotic animals, which I think is rather unfortunate because I am a nog fan of birds, lizards, etc. Overall, though, I really enjoy working with animals even though I sometimes deal with owners who do not necessarily take proper care of their pets. 

When it comes to jobs, currently I'm in the middle of two of them... One being a Package Handler position at FedEx, most primarily in which I sort and stack packages onto pallets in which to be shipped out the next day, as well as organize them out in accordance to ascending order by pallet letter and number in the organizational system used there, which then allows anyone else working on that line to more easily and quickly at least do the pallet stacking as well. Though it's only part time, and occasionally there are mandatory full-time days, in which case, I actually get a lunch break in which I finally get chances to draw and do other fun stuff like consume items of which will supply carbohydrates and nutrients to my body, organs and brain. :-o

That being considered, now I also have a budding, what is currently less than officially even "part-time" position as an independent contractor for the LeapForce At Home team, in which case I do currently an hour of search query result evaluation / optimization. This I'd love to receive eventual, hopefully expedient extensions for the hours in which I'm authorized to work for this one, because if that is the case, I could simply do this full-time, and at the same time, I'd never have to leave my house unless to make a weekly food-store trip, attend any particular events or social gathers should I need and / or want to, and being that I can stay home, I can still be here "during work" to assist my two sick, somewhat incapacitated parents while they heal, and we can plan for the future for our plans in which to further benefit us and our neighbors so that we may more and more attract a lifestyle of love, wealth and abundance. :twi:

• Brohoof 1