Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your ideal weekend?

Odyssey

The weekend is coming up very soon, and it has got me thinking -- what is your ideal weekend? Do you like to go out and window shop, or do you prefer a more low-key weekend and stay in bed for the entire day?

My ideal weekend is pretty much spending most of my time at home and talking with friends all day, but it is especially better if it was raining all day long.

• Brohoof 1

I love staying home, having nothing to worry about, enough to eat and something to do :P <3 <3 I like it cozy <3 <3 <3 

Although, if I can, I would prefer hanging out with my best friend :D :D 

• Brohoof 1

My ideal weekend? Pretty much what most others have said or implied already; A weekend to spend as I see fit, usually by chilling out with friends who are doing the same. :D

My ideal weekend is spending time in the great outdoors. Do a bit of fishing, have a bonfire, hangout with friends and family, take a hike in the woods, go 4-wheeling, and just breathe and smell the fresh air of nature. Pretty simple weekend for me. I love the outdoors.

This is what this country boy would love to do for a weekend. XD

• Brohoof 2

Staying home, relaxing doing whatever I want to do around there.

The alternative would be spending time with a partner, but... No such individual exists, so that can't happen. T.T

Depends on the weather for me:

Nice Outside

-Spend with friends

-BBQing

-Hiking and Traveling

-Watching a Sunset

-Cold Beer while outside

-Sitting outside reading a book with music

-Summer fire under the stars

Rainy and stormy

-Writing

-Reading a book with some wine

-Watching Anime

-Research

-Movies with friends

-Beer downtown at a local bar

-Cleaning

-Reading a book

-Gaming if I can

• Brohoof 1

My perfect weekend? Well I'm pretty simple, no responsibilities upcoming, plenty of alcohol, fast food, mlp, and my PC to play some games. I usually like to play flight sims and milsims intoxicated, it makes for some interesting experiences(I usually play better drunk, aside from the former, though I do have trouble spotting in the latter lol). Next weekend shall be one of those, I have 3 tests this week so it should be pretty lax the next(Though I am going to give up smoking the week following so I don't have to worry about it come finals and when I start working during the summer, so that might make things a bit worse).

Edited by Guardsman Moondancer

I prefer to stay home and play video games all weekend but I also like to eat foods I normally can't when I have to work. That usually requires me to leave the house. Luckily I'm a ten minute walk away from a bunch of food places so I don't have to go far.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I'm rather flexible as long as it involves no work. Going for a game of pool with the guys, or having dinner with the lady, maybe just going to the movies and taking a walk home at night to clear my head; I prefer some relaxation after my usually stressful weekdays. 

An ideal weekend for me might consist of one or more of the following things:

Solitude

Staying inside and savoring a cup of tea in my favorite mug (now broken)

Participating in the local economy

Watching public television

Cooking

Record shopping

No visitors, just me and the cats

Reaching outside the front door threshold to open the mailbox and pull the contents back into the house with me

Looking out of the upstairs picture window at a cloudless blue sky

Hearing the church bells toll at noon and 6 pm

Amplified music

Driving around listening to my favorite radio station