Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fandom in 2011

TwilightSparkleAndAJ

Ok i have been apart of the community in 2011 BUT i feel kinda bad about something maybe you guys can help me out 1. I was in the fandom but i as on and off and there is a reason for this i thought at the time the brony fandom was a big troll and now it feels like home i dont know why i just feel that since its settled down a little bit it feels better then it did back then so here is my issue i regret not getting on a forums site until 2016 and i regret not buying merch sooner but if someone can help me through this i just feel i got more active in the fandom at the wrong time i feel that its the end and i missed everything all because i thought it was a huge troll back then i was watching episodes in fact i remember back in late 2013 watching the first equestria girls movie and back in 2011-2012 watching youtube videos for the fandom which i liked alot now i feel like i missed so much please help me out guys for the past month ive been regretting my life of not being as active in the fandom earlier and keep wanting to change it i just feel that this is the end after the movie thats it its all over i missed 5 years of fun and enjoyment because i was scared to come out as a brony and get envolved with the forums please help me i need a little guidence all i get told is how much i missed and how much i missed this trend and how the trend will never happen again and that type of stuff bothers me please help me thanks (/

• Brohoof 2

You have to let go of your regrets if you want to move on. It's never too late to get involved, just take a step forward and start doing what you wish you would have done then. Besides, even if season 7 were cancelled today, there are so many people here that you'll be able to be a part of it for years.