Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why does Star Dreams look like Celestia and Luna?

ManaMinori

post-23572-0-95404700-1486795952.jpeg

This has been bugging me for a while. I adore Star Dreams, it have always wondered why she looks so much like a cross between Sunbutt and Luna, and is the only pony in g4, to my knowledge, with such a similar resemblance.

Of course, I have my own headcanons that put her as a child prodigy who is somehow connected with the mane 6 and CMC (judging by her toyline canon and releases). But I would love to hear the opinions of others.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, now stay with me here, shes Celestia and Luna's new baby sister? I know nothing of this 'Star Dream', but one can take a shot in the dark

it's always possible, seeing as how we have literally no info on her because she's a toyline exclusive. Wanna go further into that theory with more detail?

I think she was meant to be a re-colour of sorts of Celestia, a trend that is very common in MLP, but it seems something either went right or wrong resulting in what we have here.

is i

I think she was meant to be a re-colour of sorts of Celestia, a trend that is very common in MLP, but it seems something either went right or wrong resulting in what we have here.

is it common? Because I can't recall any other pony who so much resembles Sunbutt/ Luna. (Luna's exact eye color/ toyline Sunbutt's coat and mane). 

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing that in the toys Celestia is pink, and in MLP she's white, this would make a great turn of events for Hasbro!

Also, I think that Star Dreams may possibly be another princess? Not trying to go far or anything.. :o_o:

princess is pretty far, though. She doesn't even have a cutie mark yet...

• 3 weeks later...