Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your phone case look like?

CreamCakeClouds

This is really scary, because I was literally JUST thinking about posting a thread asking the same question.

But, this is the one I have on my phone right now.

post-14906-0-56240300-1407721214.jpg

I've had mine for 1 & 1/2 years, it's held up pretty well considering all the times I've dropped it. also pretty scratched and worn particularity around the corners.

jzF5IUN.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This was my case on my Note 2:

post-9221-0-26472100-1395121658_thumb.jpg

Made it myself out of the Samsung TPU/Poly case and a custom skin meant to go on the back of the actual phone.

I upgraded to a Note 3 last December though, so now like this but with the black phone:

spk-a2434_candyshellgrip-for-samsunggala

I frikkin love Speck cases. Some of the best I've ever used. Had one on my iPod Touch, iPhone 4S, iPad 3... Just wish they made all the colors they come in on the iPhones available for everyone else. Only 3 are available for the Note 3, but the iPhone has 11 in the Grip line. The Note 3 also only has two styles of cases available, but the iPhone again has 20 different cases. iPhone favoritism makes me sick.

• Brohoof 1

Mine happens to be an otterbox. It looks just like this:

otterbox-defender-iphone4-500x340.jpg

It's foolish not to have a good case on your smartphone. I've seen way too many cracked screens, so. I've dropped mine several times, but thankfully the case was there.

A cheap black plastic wrapping that goes around the exterior. It doesn't offer any protection or aesthetics, its only purpose is for extra grip and to hide how much the phone itself has tarnished over the years. It'll be replaced soon... both case and phone...

• 8 months later...