Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your phone case look like?

CreamCakeClouds

A £2.50 fake-leather folding case. Tough as old boots. I'm on my second case and I've had the phone for over 5 years. And that thing's been through hell and back. Gotta love 1st gen Androids: much tougher than the newer ones, smaller screen, just enough lag that you never waste time playing on it, screen heats up to a nice temperature if you read on it for too long..

I don't need a phone case because my phone is already at no risk of breaking. It's fallen out of my pocket loads of times (one time off one of the tallest pieces of park equipment in my town) and the worst I got was a scratch or two. Worst case scenario, I get ride of the glorious, magnificent slide phone I have (insert sarcasm here).

post-26091-0-82412400-1430095489.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I used to have a generic black plastic one but it was bulky and the phone doesn't scratch that easily anyway. So no case for a while but some of the pony (and other) designs are nice to look at.

• 3 months later...

I wanted a mostly clear case because I like how my phone catches the light, so I got this one (those rainbow streaks are what I'm talking about. They're from my phone, not the case).

Spoiler

20191116_125057.thumb.jpg.fc76a41cccbc9c153e536bb0bb59443f.jpg20191116_130104.thumb.jpg.2ac550002b1d516c155e573061434b34.jpg

Edited by Booker
added another picture

Mine is a rose gold wallet case. Fit for a normal iPhone6/6S. I use a wallet case for 2 reasons. 1) I don't like carrying a separate wallet with me and 2) the front cover of the phone case (used to put cards and such) can be used for privacy. Also the privacy screen protector I have is a bonus for me.

• Leaves 1