Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A night to remember

Midnightive

(edited)

I'll have to give you a Whovian history lesson.

The Doctor was an outlaw in the Tome Lord society, because he 'borrowed' a TARDIS, wich, BTW, would usually require six trained Time Lords to drive properly, but managed to redeem himself. This fact brings out a matter most Whovians misunderstand, wich is the Time War only started when the Doctor was in his third incarnation (something I completely forgot myself in the RP), having gone on many adventures with the TARDIS before that. Now, he met Romana on gallifrey (her full name is really hard to pronounce, so he calls her that) they went on many adventures, even after he regenerated, and she even regenerated twice. He eventually dropped her off in N-Space, an alternate universe where her diplomatic skills helped the species that was enslaved there.

Eventually, she went back to gallifrey with the Doctor, and after he left she became president of the gallifreyan council.

Things went fantastic for her, until the Great Time War began, at wich point she lost almost all her power and she was executed by the Dalek Emperor. Oh, and she regenerated again sometime while in N-Space.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

The Master's dying.

In canon, he recklessly spent a lot of his regenerations, stealing other people's bodies whenever he ran out.

Also, the moment you just witnessed is very deep, for Koshier's the Master's real name, a name he hasn't used since he went mad.

The Doctor feels really guilty about the Master, for one reason: when they were young, the Doctor had to kill another dtudent in order to save Koschier.

He was approached by the embodiment of death who demanded him as an apprentice.

The Doctor, in what's probably the only action of selfishness he ever comitted, panicked, and made a deal with death for Koschier to take his place.

By the way Ivy was only like that becuase you know... alot of blood is rushing to her head... XD

She'll go back to her self once her headache is gone XD I mean... if she didn't piss off the daleks to much! XD