Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts and Predictions for Season Seven

Neopone

I made a video about Season Seven similar to how I made one of Season Six a year ago. Hope you all enjoy /)

Edited by Neopone
  • Brohoof 1

My thoughts are:" Oh shit, how the bloody hell am I gonna dodge all the inevitable spoilers until the season is over?" Q.Q

I haven't watched the opening two episodes yet, and as soon as I saw the video thumbnail in your post, I averted my eyes and scrolled down xD Being a frequenter of these forums, I expect it to be quite difficult >.<

As for my predictions? 

• More Starlight Glimmer Focus
  • Satisfying CMC x Reformed Tiara interactions
  • Heartfelt Scootaloo episode
  • More Trixie annoying Twilight
  • Queen Chrysalis looming in the background as the "season-wide villain" not sure if she will be taken out this season or next, but I would prefer if they didn't rush it
  • Coco Pommel 3rd appearance
  • CMC taking their new "profession" to the next level
  • Some crazy magic shenanigans
  • Flurry Heart being a knife in my side
  • Starlight x Sunburst romantic undertones
  • New characters
  • New locales
  • New songs

End of this season leading into an awesome journey across and BEYOND Equestria taken by the Mane6 to help another community in need from some sort of urgent crisis (perhaps Scorpan and his kingdom require help asap and Celestia sends Twilight and her friends off to assist). A long trek through the unexplored lands of Equestria is what I want most. Make each episode a proper continuation from the last. While the Mane6 go off galavanting to lands unknown, Starlight and Spike stay back in Twilight's castle to maintain the homefront. Twilight tasks Starlight with this job as a "friendship assignment", knowing full well Starlight will be pulling her hair out with how she stresses over every little thing. Spike serves as a comedic smart-ass to contrast with the adventure of the Mane6's journey and Starlight's own neurotic stress sessions. Trixie hangs out at the castle too, taking full advantage of Twilight's absence to do many things the purple princess wouldn't particularly approve of. They get visitors every now and then, townsfolk have problems, Starlight needs to go fix em, etc. Maybe even Celestia asks for Starlight's hoof in a few things~

Ok, now time to leave this thread forever so I don't get spoiled on the first two episodes or summaries of other season 7 eps >.<

Edited by K.Rool Addict
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, K.Rool Addict said:

My thoughts are:" Oh shit, how the bloody hell am I gonna dodge all the inevitable spoilers until the season is over?" Q.Q

I haven't watched the opening two episodes yet, and as soon as I saw the video thumbnail in your post, I averted my eyes and scrolled down xD Being a frequenter of these forums, I expect it to be quite difficult >.<

As for my predictions? 

• More Starlight Glimmer Focus
  • Satisfying CMC x Reformed Tiara interactions
  • Heartfelt Scootaloo episode
  • More Trixie annoying Twilight
  • Queen Chrysalis looming in the background as the "season-wide villain" not sure if she will be taken out this season or next, but I would prefer if they didn't rush it
  • Coco Pommel 3rd appearance
  • CMC taking their new "profession" to the next level
  • Some crazy magic shenanigans
  • Flurry Heart being a knife in my side
  • Starlight x Sunburst romantic undertones
  • New characters
  • New locales
  • New songs

End of this season leading into an awesome journey across and BEYOND Equestria taken by the Mane6 to help another community in need from some sort of urgent crisis (perhaps Scorpan and his kingdom require help asap and Celestia sends Twilight and her friends off to assist). A long trek through the unexplored lands of Equestria is what I want most. Make each episode a proper continuation from the last. While the Mane6 go off galavanting to lands unknown, Starlight and Spike stay back in Twilight's castle to maintain the homefront. Twilight tasks Starlight with this job as a "friendship assignment", knowing full well Starlight will be pulling her hair out with how she stresses over every little thing. Spike serves as a comedic smart-ass to contrast with the adventure of the Mane6's journey and Starlight's own neurotic stress sessions. Trixie hangs out at the castle too, taking full advantage of Twilight's absence to do many things the purple princess wouldn't particularly approve of. They get visitors every now and then, townsfolk have problems, Starlight needs to go fix em, etc. Maybe even Celestia asks for Starlight's hoof in a few things~

Ok, now time to leave this thread forever so I don't get spoiled on the first two episodes or summaries of other season 7 eps >.<

Oh crap thanks for reminding me I need to add a "Spoiler" tag to this

Do remember that this post is solely for showcasing of the author's work, and for the users to comment about the video on its visual and technical aspects. Discussion regarding the show should be kept within the confines of the MlP:FiM section.

Have a lovely day.