Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Grand Time at the Grand Galloping Gala Part 1

Stickman, The Legend

Thoughts  

1. 1. What did you think about this?

• I like it! Can't wait for the next part!
    • You could do better...
    • I absolutely despise it. Make a better one.
  2. 2. Would you like the next part to have a happy or bad ending? (Don't worry, i'm not killing anyone if you choose the bad ending.)

• Happy Ending ftw!
    • Bad ending, I like dark endings... *Evil laughter*

(edited)

(Note: This is going to be an episode for my series, so just a heads up!)

We start out at the Joy Castle, the night before the annual Grand Galloping Gala. Stickman is getting ready for it since he got invited to attend it. But what he didn't know, is that he was in for a Grand Galloping Gala he'll never forget. "Oh boy! The Grand Galloping Gala! I can't wait to go and enjoy this event!" He said. Before he left, he made sure to grab his Imagination Blade, just in case baddies might come and ruin his and other attendees great night. We then arrive at the Grand Galloping Gala, where Celestia and Twilight are waiting for him. "Greetings, Stickman. I hope you have a great time at the Grand Galloping Gala tonight." said Celestia. "Thank you." said Stickman. He went inside the castle, and there were a bunch of attendees there. "Wow! I can't believe there are so many attendees here!" He said. He went out to the garden, hoping to see the night sky Luna prepared for this great night. All of a sudden, Stickman had this weird feeling, like something bad was going to happen tonight. "Strange... This doesn't feel right.. I'll probably schedule a appointment with Dr. Wolf after this is over." He said. What he didn't know was that there was a minion of Nega Stickbot Alpha's spying on him.

Meanwhile, at another part of Equestria, Nega Stickbot Alpha was overseeing Stickman's actions. "I have tried many many times to defeat Stickman and claim the Cartoon Universe for my own, and have failed to stop him! But not tonight. Tonight, Stickman will be the one going down! I will not fail this time, and I will claim my rightful owner of the Cartoon Universe! Just you see!" Said NSA. He then grabbed out a remote, and launched the robot sent to destroy Stickman. "You will pay for your actions, Stickman... This I swear!" He said, while maniacally laughing.

Back at the Grand Galloping Gala, Stickman was hanging out with the royals, discussing... well, royal stuff. They got to the point of discussing plans about what to do with the Changeling empire when suddenly a crash rang throughout the halls! Why, it was none other than Nega Stickbot Alpha's robot! "Hold on, everyone! I got this!" He said. Stickman then grabbed out his Imagination Blade, and sliced the big robot, but to everyone's surprise, it didn't even make a dent! The robot then grabbed Princess Celestia, Luna, and Twilight and locked them in a indestructible case. "No!" Stickman yelled. "Who could've done such a thing?" All of a sudden, a monitor appeared on the robot's chest. "Greetings, Stickman. Tonight will be the night you will go down, and pay for all those times you tried to stop me!" said Nega Stickbot Alpha. The robot then grabbed Stickman, and he couldn't get out of there! Who will save the royals and Stickman? Find out in Part 2!

PART 2 COMING SOON!

Edited by Stickman, The Legend