Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You Part Of The LGBT?

ShipperArtistWriter

(edited)
On 2023-06-28 at 3:19 AM, Silky the smol said:

Huh, you know, actually, I think I may be? I always thought I was ace until I found love... so, I may be.. demi? Not sure. Does that even count or is this strictly hetero/other? If so, then I'm heteroderp c: 

But it's just a minor detail. There's so much more to people than such preferences. :fluttershy:

Being ace is a spectrum, so demi is valid under ace umbrella, but you can also describe yourself as heteroderp If you want. C:

Edited by SunIsLost
Grammar mistake :P Heteroderp, not Heroderp

• 1 month later...

No I don’t think myself being part of a community nor do I want any labels or identification to describe myself. While identify as a male, I grew quite tired of  both the sexes’ expectations and stereotypes. Let alone living the up the expectations of it. I learned after being inspired by Akai’s and his work- that I decided to live androgynously. Meaning I will act how I wanted to act, wear what I like, be attracted whoever I like,  be whoever I want to be; overall, just being myself regardless of both male or female. 

Although this realization is still new to me since I have been struggling with sex/gender identity crisis in the past. So I’m still getting use to being open about it around people.

The thing is, while I am attached to women and would date them,  I don’t think I could  really see myself dating guys at all. Funny thing is, I am attached towards fictional characters guys. And I do have some very few guys celebrities crushes. But dating guys overall? No. If I did it would be a big maybe if I happen to find one that I feel I could date based on a specific trait(s). But for now, I don’t really care or looking for someone to date. If it comes it comes. I just want to live however I want without any gender expectations or stereotypes.:oh_golly:

IMG_7261.gif.6fdb2ce0e86d41144d08f0edaec20e0c.gif

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, TBD said:

No I don’t think myself being part of a community nor do I want any labels or identification to describe myself. While identify as a male, I grew quite tired of  both the sexes’ expectations and stereotypes. Let alone living the up the expectations of it. I learned after being inspired by Akai’s and his work- that I decided to live androgynously. Meaning I will act how I wanted to act, wear what I like, be attracted whoever I like,  be whoever I want to be; overall, just being myself regardless of both male or female. 

Although this realization is still new to me since I have been struggling with sex/gender identity crisis in the past. So I’m still getting use to being open about it around people.

The thing is, while I am attached to women and would date them,  I don’t think I could  really see myself dating guys at all. Funny thing is, I am attached towards fictional characters guys. And I do have some very few guys celebrities crushes. But dating guys overall? No. If I did it would be a big maybe if I happen to find one that I feel I could date based on a specific trait(s). But for now, I don’t really care or looking for someone to date. If it comes it comes. I just want to live however I want without any gender expectations or stereotypes.:oh_golly:

IMG_7261.gif.6fdb2ce0e86d41144d08f0edaec20e0c.gif

As I'm always saying. Be yourself! Regardless what others think.

• Brohoof 2

I go by a loose term as "pansexual"  to even "a-sexual" given I have dated both girls and guys and trans and etc. :mellow:  I just really have a "sex" drive now a days as I have grown older a bit these days.    I have not really "thrown" myself into the LGBT community but I also have friends who are both trans, straight, whoever they want to be and I support them as best I can. 

• Brohoof 2

Hetero, but supportive.  Especially more and more I feel reasons people even object to LGBT rights and such just don't feel genuine.

Going back to that very old PSA Boys Beware which supposedly is just for warning people of child predators, but you don't see a scenario where a women preys after boys, I doubt seriously that there wasn't awareness of say hetero predators.  If there were any legit concerns, then flimsy arguments like this wouldn't have to be made.

Or say keeping acknowledgement of guys on the down low while say a previous President can publicly joke about dating his daughter.😏

Or wedding jokes like telling women that the underage ringbearer is single.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

I’m a lesbian. I’m in the community but I’ve never had my first kiss yet. I’m pretty much a looser. 

Join the club! Loser lesbian club!!

I did have my first kiss, 15 years ago. but nothing has happened since.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

I am, in my own words, a bit fruity. Or just bisexual if you want to be boring. And probably on the ace spectrum somewhere, maybe demi? I don't know.

Am I part of the community? I guess? It's not like some national organization or something, or at least I don't see it that way. To be "part" of the community just means to be gay/queer/whatever blanket term you prefer, at least for me.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain

I am not. But that's mainly because I'm not the type to really associate with big movements. I was raised under the live your life the way you want. I myself am straight, but back in California, I had a few gay friends. Hell, I moved out to Mississippi and animal sit every now and then for a lesbain couple. They told me I'm like a son to them 😁.

I’m as a straight as a bendy straw. Jokes aside- I believe I’m considered bi?  I guess I’m part of the “community”, but I don’t really feel like I am or feel like they represent me. I just do my own thing. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still having the hardest time trying to find myself on the spectrum because it's difficult to find where I exactly land. Finding it changing every couple weeks or so besides me being on the ace spectrum is stretching my brain too much.

Edited by Magic Note
  • Hugs 1

• 2 months later...
On 2023-09-18 at 4:55 AM, Magic Note said:

I'm still having the hardest time trying to find myself on the spectrum because it's difficult to find where I exactly land. Finding it changing every couple weeks or so besides me being on the ace spectrum is stretching my brain too much.

I get ya.

Take your time, do things slowly.