Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You Part Of The LGBT?

ShipperArtistWriter

Bi but I never do anything with the movement, I support it though, none of my business what you do in the bedroom or who you like, doesn't affect me at all. 

(edited)

Look at my profile and find out , yeha im pretty much swinging for the same team but i do date guys sometimes

:yay:

Edited by DJ Lockheart

Nah, but I support the LGBT community fully, I'm all for equal rights and against discrimination based on things that nobody can change about themselves.

Well I guess so. Technically, yeah, I am. I'm quick to support it, though I don't go to any parades or support groups.

...Or really do anything in general...

Okay so maybe I'm not. Not at the moment, at least. Meh

You know what, screw it. I am going to admit something.
I am gay.
Ish.

I prefer males to women, yes, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do things with women. Just....very small things.

• Brohoof 6

• 4 weeks later...

I just love the way the title was worded. Like, you make it sound like some sort of secret organization.

We're a bunch of homosexual agents secretly pushing our gay agenda through the government. Funded by Obama, of course.

• Brohoof 4

I'm not really sure. I know I'm not lesbian because I love my boyfriend. I'm not quite sure about my sexuality other than being asexual. I am a strong supporter of LGBT rights though.

As far as I'm self-aware, no, and I don't consider myself as such. However, I have no problem whatsoever with people who are and because I have friends who are LGBT, I even consider myself a supporter, or "straight ally" if you would, though I'm not exactly sure how "straight" I am either. I'm complicated. ._.

• Brohoof 1